• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holding Correspondence, Assigning Response, Changes, And Desertiion?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross printed out a copy of the e-mail, put it in his briefcase, and went to the office.

When Ross got to the office, he handed Timothy's email to John.

"John, please read this, call Timothy, and deal with it. I would prefer not to be involved unless he really gives you a hassle. My Botox shot has not kicked in yet. I'm just here because I dont want to sit home or lie in bed all day like an invalid, but with the way I feel, I do not have the patience or physical energy to deal with Timothy's BS if you know what I mean" Ross said, calmly but pointedly.

"I certainly do. Please dont worry, Ross, I will take care of it" John said.

"Thanks, John" Ross replied, in an appreciative tone.

Ross worked through the day, left the office at five, and went home. He tried to kiss Kayley hello, but she pulled away, and seemed, crabby

"Is teacher in a bad mood? Do you want me to leave you alone?" Ross asked.

"I missed my period. At first I thought I was pregnant, but I went to the Doctor, and no I'm not pregnant The Doctor told me that I am going through my changes. I dont feel well, and I am really fucking pissed off" Kayley snapped.

"Okay, you're pissed off, and I'm not feeling well.. so.. maybe I should sleep in the den tonight, and leave you to relax" Ross said.

"Oh, sure, there's a problem, and you just run away from it!" Kayley snapped.

Now Ross was beginning to lose his patience. "In case you've forgotten, I just had seven shots in my head called Botox. I have a headache, I'm dizzy, and I can barely stand up" Ross said calmly.

"You're well enough to go into the office and play, but not well enough to deal with your wife? Just great!" Kayley shot back.

Ross was really getting steamed. "Its like you are trying to start a fight! I am sorry you are not feeling well, but neither am I! What do you want me to do about how you feel? I dont control your changes! " Ross snapped.

"I know you dont, but have a little compassion!" Kayley shot back.

"You are the Queen of Compassion? You know how your husband suffers from these migraines! You get what neither of us can control, and you blame me for it! " Ross said, trying to hold his cool before he really blew up.

"Maybe we should not be together for a bit! Why dont you get the Hell out of here! " Kayley said, beginning to scream.

"You want me to "Get The Hell Out Of Here? Fine! I will! I will sleep in the den tonight, then take a nice trip to OKC and maybe a side trip to Vegas, so you dont have to see me for a week or so! " Ross boomed.

"That is just fine with me! " Kayley ripped back.

Ross went into the bedroom, packed, went into the den, slammed the door and locked it, called Fritz, made a flight to OKC for the next morning, and then flew open the den door.

"Fine , as of tomorrow, you will not see me for a week, maybe more if you keep pissing me off" Ross said.

"Dont threaten me! I am just looking forward to you getting out of my sight! " Kayley said.

"I am looking forward to getting out of your sight! :" Ross fired back.

Ross and Kayley went into their separate beds. Neither slept very much, knowing the fight was stupid, but neither could seem to control themselves. Kayley was blaming Ross for how she felt, not justified in her blame. Ross was pissed off that Kayley was acting almost irrational

The next morning, Kayley was sleeping, and had called in sick. Ross poked his head in the bedroom.

"Do you still want me to go?" Ross asked.

Kayley seemed to have calmed down. "Yes. I'm sorry I bitched you out last night. It is not your fault that I got my changes, feel sick, or that I'm in a bad mood. Just go to OKC for a few days, Vegas for a few days, I will say nothing, and come home in five to seven days I will keep in touch, and you please keep in touch. Maybe if you go close a deal, and have some fun, that will put you in a better mood. For God's Sake, Ross, this is from the heart of the wife who loves you always. If you begin to feel sick, please come home immediately, and I will say nothing, and welcome you home, okay?" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley "Of course. I will keep in touch"

Ross went to JFK, flew to Dallas, went to OKC, to the office, and then to the office.

"Ross, good to see you as always. Ah no offense, buddy, but you dont look too good" Fritz said.

"I had my Botox shot, and I'm a bit out of it. Kayley is not feeling great herself, so she said she needed a few days to herself. I will do what I can, and then maybe go to Vegas for a couple of days. If you dont feel I work hard enough, then just hold up my piece of the deal, okay?" Ross joked.

"Never. We could only get together fifty people due to your short notice. Let's go, show it to the fifty, and then see from there" Fritz said.

"Fine" Ross replied.

The men rode to the field, where Fritz, Steve, and the foreman explained the deal to the fifty investors, as Ross stayed silent for his own good, not wanting to say the wrong thing in case he did something to anger the investors.
They got twenty commitments, which was not bad.

"Now to dinner. Can you do one more day?" Fritz asked.

"At least, maybe two. Let's see how tomorrow goes, and then I will let you know" Ross said.

The men went to dinner, ate, Ross went back to the hotel, relaxed, and then was about to go to sleep, when his phone rang, it was Kayley.

"Are you okay? I purposely did not call in case you needed time" Ross said.

"I'm okay. I called to make sure you were okay"Kayley said.

"I'm a bit tired, but fine" Ross said.

"I will tell you what. Since you are already out there, if you can. Whenever you finish in OKC, perhaps you could go to Vegas for two full days, one night, and just come home at the end of the second day even on the Red Eye. I know you were not in top shape when I all but kicked you out of here, and now I'm concerned about you being away" Kayley said, in a feeling manner.

"Perfectly fine. Let me do one more show tomorrow, get out of here, and if they want to do another day and get anyone, either I wont take any money from that, or let them decide" Ross said.

"Keep me posted, have a good night" Kayley said.

"You too" Ross replied.

The next day, Ross, Fritz and Steve went back to the field with another sixty investors. The same routine. This time, twenty five people signed up with another five "Maybes"

As they drove back to OKC, they drove by Ross's hotel, he got his things, was driven to the airport by Fritz and Steve, the men said their goodbyes, and Ross got on a plane to
Vegas.

When Ross landed in Vegas and got to his hotel, it was about 730 Vegas time.

Ross called Kayley.

"I'm up. Glad you got there okay How long you stay is your call. I figure since I started this whole thing, I have no right to tell you when to come home. Even if you want to stay three nights, I will say nothing" Kayley said.

"You know your husband, the Master of Compromise. How about we say, three full days, two nights, I fly home at the end of the third day? Is that okay?" Ross asked.

"Of course. Good Luck, and I will talk to you tomorrow afternoon" Kayley said, blowing Ross a kiss through the phone.

The whole sequence of events had almost been a whirlwind, started by a fight that was essentially for no reason.

Now that Ross was in his favorite place, all alone, how would be do, and how would he feel?

That would be seen.

I have, unfortunately, experienced the irrational behavior of a woman beginning menopause, so I can believe Kayley's sudden strange outburst. Very unpleasant for Ross, I am sure.

Ross is having a hard time with it.

Hopefully, with Kayley having calmed down, things will get better.

More to come by tomorrow,. depending on the author's condtion.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back