• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment Tickle preview - M/F Feet

theteam

TMF Master
Heres a preview of my video Punishment Tickles of some UK size 11 female feet.

Preview pic1.jpg

I start by straddling her bound ankles as she is laying face down on the bed. I then tickle her socked feet for a while before slowly peeling them back, tickling her foot, half socked and now the revealed flesh on her soles. This continues until I finally pull off the remainder of both socks and begin to rake my nails across her bare soles. Next we cut to her still bound but this time big toes tied and pulled flat against a pillow. Once again I rake my nails across her soles until I smother them in hydrating body gel. I tickle her now lubed up soles before bringing on the real punishment with the hairbrush. I give her a break by switching back to using my fingers before once again punishing her with the hair brush.

Preview in the link here

More pics here

Feel free to check out the link to my store below for more videos :D

Last edited:
wow nice soles, how big are they? any pictures with the face? keep up the good work!

wow she has great cute feet to so lucky can tickle cute girls silly living a dream must guys would love to have .

wow she has great cute feet to so lucky can tickle cute girls silly living a dream must guys would love to have .

I'd say it's more than luck involved. A lot of time, effort and building a good friendship. Its nothing any other guy can't have for themselves if they do the same :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back