• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis of two pretty English blondes

Always been kinda iffy on the hypnosis thing. Not because I don't believe in it. Some people can be hypnotized, I've seen some who pretended and faked it. Or so they claim.

I can't really say one way or the other for these girls. Don't see why it wouldn't be genuine. The more interesting thing though is that these girls were in hysterics believing they were truly being foot tickled.

Just goes to show you how powerful the brain is. So I wonder. Normally when someone is tickled, their nerves send signals to the brain which in turn responds with laughter and squirming. However in this case, there was no physical contact at all, thus the nerves were not sending any signals to the brain. HOWEVER, the girl was laughing like she was being foot tickled, and for all intents and purposes truly believed she was being tickled. Sooo... in this case the brain was sending signals... to the girl's nerves telling her to experience ticklishness? Interesting.

Always been kinda iffy on the hypnosis thing. Not because I don't believe in it. Some people can be hypnotized, I've seen some who pretended and faked it. Or so they claim.

I can't really say one way or the other for these girls. Don't see why it wouldn't be genuine. The more interesting thing though is that these girls were in hysterics believing they were truly being foot tickled.

Just goes to show you how powerful the brain is. So I wonder. Normally when someone is tickled, their nerves send signals to the brain which in turn responds with laughter and squirming. However in this case, there was no physical contact at all, thus the nerves were not sending any signals to the brain. HOWEVER, the girl was laughing like she was being foot tickled, and for all intents and purposes truly believed she was being tickled. Sooo... in this case the brain was sending signals... to the girl's nerves telling her to experience ticklishness? Interesting.

I studied hypnosis at a weeklong intensive course and qualified as a therapist, which was easier in the 'olden days'. I learned how to stop people smoking, help them lose weight, regress them to an earlier age, etc. Essentially it's all about boring someone into a trance with a monotone induction, then when they're asleep suggesting that they do something they want to do anyway. The mind tends to guard itself and will refuse to obey a command that would result in a dangerous/unwelcome outcome.

People are sensitive to being hypnotised in varying degrees, so I'm suspicious of a fellow who's constantly finding pretty girls to put under. I honestly think that the bloke running 'Entrancement UK' did study the subject, but hires actress/models to fake it. In this film, specifically, an 'over the counter' laser, unless shining directly into someone's eyes is harmless and impossible to feel. The girls couldn't have felt it on their feet, or seen when the beam touched them, so the laughter's strictly for show. Entertaining, yes, but definitely a reaction on their part that was planned and orchestrated.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back