• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming content from me

Point of order. Using the vibrators and tge toothbrush with toe ties is just fucking MEAN.

I Told u guys he was a genius!!!@

Closed my clipstore due to repeated issues with the host. Final straw was them telling me Id been paid, but hadnt been paid even half what I was owed and still awaiting the money 2 weeks later. Will find a new host and start uploading again.

Closed my clipstore due to repeated issues with the host. Final straw was them telling me Id been paid, but hadnt been paid even half what I was owed and still awaiting the money 2 weeks later. Will find a new host and start uploading again.

Oof… I’m sorry. Just one more reason to never use GenuineTickling.

Thank you. You've had issues with them?

Not directly, but the site owner has made it very clear through his posts that he doesn’t want people like me in the industry. It’s a shame, because it seemed like an ideal site.

Not directly, but the site owner has made it very clear through his posts that he doesn’t want people like me in the industry. It’s a shame, because it seemed like an ideal site.

That's disappointing then! Don't see why it would be an issue.

Could you elaborate ? Plus my personal tastes are not to be confused with what I allow on the website.

As for Theateam :

I did mess up his payment I will not deny, and I am sorry for it. (I confused him with another UK store as we know have 3 similar)
Of course I was going to pay the missing part.

As some of you know from telegram my girlfriend died the 15th and I had a very troubled month, which can partly explain my poor reaction.
Again I apologize and fully understand Theteam's decision.

Yes, I'm a one man band and I lack the professionalism of other websites, but I try to make it right for both vendors and customers, it is hard sometimes, but I try to do it.
You can imagine GT gets a lot of pressure from bigger websites or from some producers that do not want non americans to be part of the game,
yet we are going on and I am disapointed in myself that my mistake gave points to them. I will be more careful and I wish Theteam to have a solid store wherever he chooses and that his production continues.

By the way Theteam was a good vendor and I always appreciated his effort (making previews, additional images), so I am genuinely sad about it

Could you elaborate ? Plus my personal tastes are not to be confused with what I allow on the website.

Thank you for asking.

The way I see it, comments like this one:

99% of what is on Onlyfans is girls that found out they could make money easily with something they were born with.
Even without showing their head which is crazy

The producers that make the effort to go on a Clip site are for sure liking what they are doing

and this one:

Just on that point :

1) They often don't show their face
2) Most of the fun, at least for a lot of people, is to drag vanilla people in it. Otherwise we see always the same people and reactions

…imply a heavy disdain for faceless female models, especially those who use OnlyFans, and those who are into the kink. I have no problem with how you run the site, but I strongly reconsidered joining after seeing these comments. I may consider it again as long as I’d be allowed to sell videos without my face in them.

It is allowed on GT, as long as there is potential.

This comment I stand by it, but I guess you were not part of these 99%.
We cannot deny that a lot of girls got into it just for the money, most models do it for the money and it's fine, but they are not the producers and they are not doing this false marketing pretending to be into it.

Models that are into it and self producing ? No problem with it. And I think you are in this category.

My studio isn't very old, but I like how things were done before Covid :

- Producers that are into it and try to get the best quality
- Producers that produce their own stuff
- Producers that try to have good lighting and offer production value.
- Producers that work hard, do previews, have ideas, recruit ...

I know that my thinking is outdated and that a lot of customers will think that studios are not authentic, mostly they will be wrong, I have known a lot of solo models that fake everything from their shoots to their business. And most of the studios I know work very hard and throw away a lot of easy money by selecting only ticklish models

So my vision is simple : I like to see the effort into any art, and not only in the marketing and thirst traps

It is allowed on GT, as long as there is potential.

This comment I stand by it, but I guess you were not part of these 99%.
We cannot deny that a lot of girls got into it just for the money, most models do it for the money and it's fine, but they are not the producers and they are not doing this false marketing pretending to be into it.

Models that are into it and self producing ? No problem with it. And I think you are in this category.

My studio isn't very old, but I like how things were done before Covid :

- Producers that are into it and try to get the best quality
- Producers that produce their own stuff
- Producers that try to have good lighting and offer production value.
- Producers that work hard, do previews, have ideas, recruit ...

I know that my thinking is outdated and that a lot of customers will think that studios are not authentic, mostly they will be wrong, I have known a lot of solo models that fake everything from their shoots to their business. And most of the studios I know work very hard and throw away a lot of easy money by selecting only ticklish models

So my vision is simple : I like to see the effort into any art, and not only in the marketing and thirst traps

Thank you, this is very good to know. I understand that showing face increases the quality of clips but I hide mine for safety reasons.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back