• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She wants to torture my wife?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
So my wife is out of town and I headed over to a nearby pub for a drink (just got back). Her girlfriend is at the pub by herself and I knew the two of them had a small falling out. Nothing major and I’m sure they’ll talk it out when my wife gets back.

My wife’s friend is into her second or third drink and the grievances are starting to air out. I’m smiling and nodding and being sympathetic. I allow that, sure, sometimes my wife can be overly opinionated.

Out of the damn blue, her girlfriend says, “We. Should. Tickle. Torture. Her.” And looked me straight in the eye as she said it.

(Edit: she emphasized the word torture when she said it)

A million emotions hit me. First of all, my wife must have told her about the fetish. Second of all, she knew it would turn me on, and I’m a bachelor for the next few days. And I knew she was kinda pissed and would not be nice at all to my extremely ticklish wife. Which makes me crazy.

As I’m sitting here writing this, I know that I should not and will not listen to the devil on my right shoulder. Playing with fire. I will be as strong as an oak tree for the next few days.

I had to tell someone. Thanks for letting me share this.

Ugh.

Last edited:
My friend you will also be hard as a baseball bat carved from an oak tree! Keep up the good fight!

Wow! I'd have thought/reacted much the same. That is HOT, yet scary at the same time. Stay strong and true while your wife is away. But it sounds like there could be extra tickling in her future. Possibly even some fantasies come true...

Of course you have to stay out of trouble with your wife away, but after she is back home, and things have settled down, you could wait and see how things turn out. If your wife is 'into' the. fetish, maybe the topic will come up again when her girlfriend is present. And you can always stay neutral until your participation is needed/requestsed :) Depends on how much your wife would enjoy her GF joining in that way! You'll have to keep the forum updated just for, you know, research purposes!

Motivate your wife to talk it out with her friend. Propose her to have a little revenge, tickle torturing together her friend. Have all 3 together some glasses of champaign on the sofa and tickle the unsuspecting friend of your wife to death !!! :D

Motivate your wife to talk it out with her friend. Propose her to have a little revenge, tickle torturing together her friend. Have all 3 together some glasses of champaign on the sofa and tickle the unsuspecting friend of your wife to death !!! :D

Solid! That’s a good plan!

Ok, a quick update….

Wife is back home. She and her friend met up at a bar and hugged it out apparently. My wife invited her over for dinner last night (that I had to cook. I’m the cook in this family). They were feeling no pain after dinner and my wife asks for a foot rub from her girlfriend. Soon they are head to feet on the couch doing mutual foot rubs. No tickling though. Yet…….

It sounds like they've both almost certainly have talked about a three-way with you and know exaaaactly what they're doing.

Maybe that was what the fight was about...

Last night her friend came over (again). We were all three watching a movie and my wife’s bare feet were curled up under her as the two sat on our sofa. I winked and nodded at her friend who then looked at my wife, looked at her bare feet, and then tickled.

My wife gasped and kicked. It was excellent. She’s so ticklish.

5 minutes before the friend comes to visit, tie yourself on the bed alf naked , after your friend arrived, call them for help - the women will love it and …….. there will be a lot of delicious tickle nights to follow !!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back