• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish F lee in Philly ISO

SugarSoaker

Verified
People to come out to next week’s monthly Philly munch ;)

Thursday, October 13th
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Misconduct Tavern
Rittenhouse (there are two other locations - make sure it's the Rittenhouse location)
1511 Locust St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Parking sucks. It's Philly. You can try to find meters or use a parking garage.
If you're coming from Jersey I suggest taking the patco. $6 round-trip and it takes you right outside the bar.

What's a munch? It's just a small group of people getting together to eat, drink, and chat about tickling and non-tickling topics.
It is not a gathering; it is not a play party.

All are welcome but know that I’m gonna stalk your posts and will question you if I see anything controversial (eg: approval of non-con or illegal discussions)

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Misconduct Tavern is legit! Though I'll admit I've only ever driven past it. But it always seems to be busy and the menu seems decent

I hope you'll be doing these semi frequently, as I'm nearly positive that day won't work for me, but I will be remiss and should hope to join in the network for some fellowship and comraderie from time to time. This can be a lonely interest to have at times. Good cheer to you all !&#55357;&#56397;

It was fun - there were eight of us! Slowly growing! I’ll send out info for the November once I figure it out haha

Yes! I am hoping to do them once a month!

Awesome! I will plan on attending one and hopefully more in the future!

Women who like men's feet tend to love mine, I guess they're alright for a guy.. lol but they're all but mesmerized, astonished or fascinated perhaps, when they witness the ticklishness of them bared, tied helpless...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back