• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife’s bare feet - pics and a question

dahoochman

TMF Expert
So I’m away on business, and I call you one night and ask you to check on my wife, she isn’t answering her phone. I tell you where to find the spare key and you head over to my place and find my wife asleep on the couch, empty wine bottle on the table next to her. What do you do?

I say her name to see if she wakes up. If she doesn’t wake up because she’s so drunk and incapacitated I slowly walk over making sure not to make a sound…. I get my fingers ready…. Then I check to make sure she’s breathing/she has a pulse in case she’s had too much to drink and has developed alcohol poisoning and vomited while sleeping. Many such cases

Well you certainly took that to a dark place! Let’s assume she is fine, just drank a little too much and has passed out!

sure living the dream find lovely gergous wife on the couch after long day of drinking wine have good time when open her feet nice and bare sneek in a few tickles just see if she ok get a cute laugh and smile out of her makes dy so much better from day of working .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back