• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babinski compilation

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
I was bored at work and tried to make a Babinski compilation. It's not everything that I've seen, just a few videos I had on my phone.

[video]https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogu6ivjfc0ex5qc/Video.Guru_20221009_084928000.mp4/file[/video]

That was really great, thank you for being bored! I like how I think all but one were f/f!

What exactly is Babinski? And these these feet or upperbody?

Babinski is a reflex that medical professionals check by stroking the sole with a sharp instrument. Does sometimes involve some laughter too

The last but one girl is really beautiful. And seems sensitive, would love to tickle her...

Thanks for sharing...

Always love a good babinski tickle but they're so hard to find. All those "head to toe assessments" should be a goldmine but most of the time they don't even do the babinski reflex.

Always love a good babinski tickle but they're so hard to find. All those "head to toe assessments" should be a goldmine but most of the time they don't even do the babinski reflex.

Yeah, from what I learned it is not a must when it comes to neurological examination.

I remember once taking my female friend (who I knew was very ticklish as I tickled her several times beforehand) to my physiotherapist friend while staying in the office and chatting with him as he examined her. She was lying on the table, and when he was checking her sensitivity with the Wartenberg wheel on her arms and legs she already gave a few ticklish reactions, so being a cheeky bastard and pretending I was interested in the medical aspect of his practice, I was like "shouldn't you do Babinski as well?"

Not sure if he figured out what I was going for or not, but he did say something along the lines of "Babinski is usually not a standard part of reflex examination" before he turned the pinwheel in his hand and slowly stroked both of her feet with the handle which resulted in pretty good squeals and giggles.

As I never got to tickle her feet myself (only ribs, knees, and armpits) I considered that a personal victory by doing so through the other person. Ah... good times!

Ah I guess that explains why it seems more miss than hit on whether they do the babisnki then. That's a shame. It should be mandatory lol.

I wouldn't say MOST of them don't do it, but I do reckon it's about 50/50. And oftentimes, it's done in such a way that wouldn't actually tickle. The reaction is not intented to be a ticklish one after all, it's a neurological reflex.

I was bored at work and tried to make a Babinski compilation. It's not everything that I've seen, just a few videos I had on my phone.

[video]https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogu6ivjfc0ex5qc/Video.Guru_20221009_084928000.mp4/file[/video]

Thanks for this!

Do you happen to have any on a male patient?

Hey sorry I don't have any saved at the moment but if I ever get around to chopping a few up, I'll post

Yeah, from what I learned it is not a must when it comes to neurological examination.

I remember once taking my female friend (who I knew was very ticklish as I tickled her several times beforehand) to my physiotherapist friend while staying in the office and chatting with him as he examined her. She was lying on the table, and when he was checking her sensitivity with the Wartenberg wheel on her arms and legs she already gave a few ticklish reactions, so being a cheeky bastard and pretending I was interested in the medical aspect of his practice, I was like "shouldn't you do Babinski as well?"

Not sure if he figured out what I was going for or not, but he did say something along the lines of "Babinski is usually not a standard part of reflex examination" before he turned the pinwheel in his hand and slowly stroked both of her feet with the handle which resulted in pretty good squeals and giggles.

As I never got to tickle her feet myself (only ribs, knees, and armpits) I considered that a personal victory by doing so through the other person. Ah... good times!

Babinski itself isn't a standard part of neuro exams, but running your fingers along the bottom part of a patient's legs and feet to assess whether they have numbness and tingling in their lower extremities. I have to do neuro assessments on my patients every 4 hours during my shift and during the more general head to toe assessments at the beginning of the day I've inadvertently tickled many of them just because of how sensitive some people are. Only a handful have been attractive women but those were definitely memorable lol

Ah I guess that explains why it seems more miss than hit on whether they do the babisnki then. That's a shame. It should be mandatory lol.

I second this!

Babinski itself isn't a standard part of neuro exams, but running your fingers along the bottom part of a patient's legs and feet to assess whether they have numbness and tingling in their lower extremities. I have to do neuro assessments on my patients every 4 hours during my shift and during the more general head to toe assessments at the beginning of the day I've inadvertently tickled many of them just because of how sensitive some people are. Only a handful have been attractive women but those were definitely memorable lol

I believe you when you say it was memorable, lol.

Well, my friend is a physiotherapist with his own private office, so I assume that he didn't do all of the check-ups a neurologist would. I don't recall him using his fingers on my female friend, for example... only a Wartenberg wheel and a piece of cotton wool if I remember correctly.
Unfortunately, he didn't do the back of her legs (and I suppose neurologists don't do it either) which I know is a ridiculously ticklish area on this girl as I tickled the back of her knee completely bare as well as in stockings (surprisingly to me, it seems she was much more ticklish when wearing stockings than when I did the spider tickle on her bare skin... I'll never forget the screams I got out of her that day).

A genius movement!

Great one, Rmfan...

It's been a long time since I last tickled a woman for real. Miss those days from my childhood when I tickled girls everyday. Oh, those were the days...

A genius movement!

Great one, Rmfan...

It's been a long time since I last tickled a woman for real. Miss those days from my childhood when I tickled girls everyday. Oh, those were the days...

Yeah I was pretty proud of myself at the time if I may say so.

Same here, while I still do get to tickle girls it is nothing when compared to my high school days.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKO-dHlSsIY&t=2s

A more recent vid that's on YT and honestly might be one of the best ones I've seen. Cute girl, cute feet, cute reactions.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3coLPQeTOo Not the best reaction, but...

youtube.com/watch?v=LctXcMQH-ow again, not the best reaction

Last edited:
As much as I love being a tickle creep, I've been going out of my way to upload the babinski videos through the 3rd party uploader sites because guys will leave really weird comments on these YouTube pages and will likely lead to less people uploading them

As much as I love being a tickle creep, I've been going out of my way to upload the babinski videos through the 3rd party uploader sites because guys will leave really weird comments on these YouTube pages and will likely lead to less people uploading them

Most vids I see on YT have the comments turned off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back