• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my tickle muse (incl sole picture)

durchkitzler

I knew this girl from high school who was just very sexy- she looked good: tall, blonde, thin, very flirtatious and best of all: very ticklish.
Let's call her Maria.
We became friends when we were both about to graduate and she was very flirtatious even though she had a boyfriend.
One day we were at a lake (her boyfriend, another girl and I) and she wanted to go to a kiosk to grab some food. Her boyfriend was sitting on the ground, grabbed one of her feet and just tickled her. Even though she wanted to get away, she could not and just stood there laughing. My feeling was that she did not mind being tickled all that much.

We had many encounters over the years, but I will tell you about my best tickle experience with her:
We were in our mid 20s and she was visiting me at my place. We had a few drinks together and since shewas so flirtatious, she placed both legs on my lap (we were sitting on a couch).
She knew that I was into tickling...
I must have found some excuse to tickle her pantyhose clad feet and she was very ticklish as always. I tried all different techniques and gave her time to rest in between. I discovered how ticklish the back of her knees were (she did not know).
So after a while, I took off her pantyhose to tickle her bare feet (a little less ticklish). She had the super soft soles (about size 41) that were so long and ticklish and I tried all spots.

In the end, I took out a pen and drew on her big toe and she exloded in laughter (see picture attached).
I still cannot believe we did not have sex, but she was in a relationship at the time...

All of this must have gone 30-40 mins with many breaks and years later she texted me that she knew how much I liked it....oh well.
b10102011083 - Kopie.jpg

Cute foot! I think I would've figured out a way for her to become my girlfriend! :p

Great story! Fine photo to go with it, too. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Even before this tickle night with her, she gave me many opportunities to play with her. When we would go swimming in a public pool, I would tickle her under water (especially her feet) but luckily she was ticklish everywhere and seemed to be able to take it (maybe a bit masochistic).
I once asked her whether her boyfriend of many years or I tickled her more, she replied that I tickled her whenever I saw her :) oh well... great memories

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back