• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A very ticklish girl I met online dating

durchkitzler

About a year ago I used Bumble and met a pretty 40 year old woman of Turkish descent and we went on about 6 dates. Let's call her Isra.
When we texted, I told her that I liked tickling and she seemed fine with it.
During the height of another Covid lockdown she came to my house and looked much better than in the pictures: dark hair, brown skin, huge breasts and very soft skin. On the first date, we ended on the couch kissing, but I could not do more than tickle her sides and her socked foot for a few seconds. She claimed she was ticklish on her feet, armpits and sides only.
However, from the second date one it got better. During foreplay I asked her to lie on her back and I gently dragged my fingertips along her uper body. She was literally ticklish everywhere and liked it. When I got down to her feet, she told me that her ex had a foot fetish, so she was cool when I kissed them. Once I dragged just one finger up and down her sole, she was a giggling mess.
It was a dream come true.

We incorporated tickling into our foreplay every time and she was the perfect victim. One day I used handcuffs on her, held her arms above her head with one hand and gently tickled her neck, arms and armpits.
I was going to tie her spread eagle on my bed, but shortly before that she ended the whole thing. Tickling her was a lot of fun and she did not seem to mind it.

One time during sex, she was on top of me and I reached out to tickle the area around her crotch. She tried to move my hand away, but I put my fingers back near my crotch and tickled her there while making love. Afterwards she told me that the fact that I had put my hand back on her after she put it away aroused her and from this time on, I would do that often.
In the same position, I would reach out to tickle her soles while making love and she even moved her feet closer, so I could do that.

This is a picture of her hot body:
IMG_20210730_085250_410 - Kopie.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, guys!
Bob: out of the blue she called me with a list of complaints about me.These were things that I just did not want to change and so we parted ways.

out of the blue she called me with a list of complaints about me.These were things that I just did not want to change and so we parted ways.

Good call man! Never change who you are for anyone. If they don't like ya for who you are, you don't need em. Hot story BTW :p

It sounds like you had a great time while it lasted! :bouncybou Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back