• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Oneself

eventtemple123

I have the ability to tickle myself. I know among the general population it is not normal, but I wanted to see how normal it is here.

I think most people can to a degree. But think about it, if it tickles too much, what are you going to do? Stop, that's what! I doubt your mind would allow you to keep tickling yourself if it tickled too much.

I think most people can to a degree. But think about it, if it tickles too much, what are you going to do? Stop, that's what! I doubt your mind would allow you to keep tickling yourself if it tickled too much.

:iagree:

I can’t scratch my own foot too long because it starts to tickle. I don’t laugh but my foot twitches!

I can’t scratch my own foot too long because it starts to tickle. I don’t laugh but my foot twitches!

Exactly! I'm the same way. And I'm not really ticklish! I can only imagine how someone that's really ticklish would react!

Between the undersides of my toes and my lower back/sides I can tickle myself for a couple of seconds before I stop myself.

Sometimes I'll be ticklish for a few seconds too in some places, actually sometimes (very rarely) I'll be super sensitive to the point that if I imagine someone running a finger on my sole it'll make my foot twitching :p It's pretty cute but only last a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjr888 View Post

Same for me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back