• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling amateur experiences over the last decade (M/F, M/FF, MM/F)

tickleteaser9

TMF Poster
Heyy everyone!

I have been an extremely long time lurker here and always loved reading the stories in the true tickling stories section. With me turning 28 next month, I thought it would be great to also contribute my own personal experiences for almost exactly the last decade, from being 18 until now. At the age of 18 I started University and this is also the time when I started to keep track of all the girls and woman of which I tickled their feet. Coincidentally, last weekend I reached the incredible number of 50!!! So multiple reasons to start sharing I suppose. I will share the stories one by one, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to let me know. Also let me know if you want to hear the other stories, I'll continue the stories if there is enough interest.

Disclaimer 1: some of the stories I read here are incredibly well written, I'm not that good in writing stories, so please go easy on me :)
Disclaimer 2: For privacy reasons, I'll only include feet pics and won't mention the names of any of the girls

Since you probably don't know anything about me yet, I'll give a brief introduction about myself first. My name is Max, born and raised in the Netherlands and living in Amsterdam currently. I'm your typical Dutch guy, tall (1.93m), blond hair, blue eyes and athletic. I'm very much into sports, played soccer all my life, also getting paid for that for a while, love snowboarding, running and going to the gym. Below a picture of me snowboarding :)
Me.PNG

As the title of the post and my short intro suggest, I want to take you along on my journey exploring both my foot and tickling fetish. All stories I'm going to share are 100% true and the pictures I attach are of the girls in the story themselves. Also, maybe good to mention, I have a huge weakness for nylons, pantyhose and stockings, so especially further along the stories, the majority of them will be with nylons. Also, since at 18, I was only just starting to explore myself, the first couple of stories will be mainly innocent tickle experiences. I only opened up to someone for the first time about my foot and tickle fetish with my 2nd ex girl friend, about which story number 5 will be about. So as from this story on, the stories might get more explicit and the tickling content may be combined with some sexual content. Also the majority of my stories will be about Dutch girls, I also have some experiences with girls with other nationalities, but I will mention that in the stories title if that's the case

Anyways, so far for the introduction and setting the scene, let's get into my first story.

Foot tickling story #1: My cute first girlfriend (M/F)
The first story or where it all started for me happened when I was just 18. I had my first girlfriend at that time and we knew each other from high school. We were in the same class together, eventually fell in love, started dating and had a great relationship for about a year. She was only 2 weeks younger than me, so my tickling experiences with her all happened when we were 18/19. At that time I was very closed off about my fetish, and still figuring out it was even a fetish. I know I had interest and attraction to feet and tickling, but it was a weird thing for me to get my head around. So eventually, with her, I decided to keep it for myself and not open up about it. She was a very innocent and sweet girl with long black hair, about 1.70m tall, she was slim but with nice curves already, her feet were soft and about a size 38eu I would say. She mostly walked around in black ankle socks when we were in the house, but of course I also saw her bare feet a lot when we slept together. Unfortunately I never really saw in nylons.

With her I only have 1 story of playful tickling that I can remember. This happened when we were at her parents house. She just came home from some dancing exercise and we lay down on the couch with us both taking our shoes off. I don't remember the clothes she was wearing, but I do remember she was wearing the black ankle socks. We put a movie on and I was getting us some drinks. When I got back, she shifted, laying down on her belly, facing the tv. I put down the drinks and sat down behind her, I decided that it was time to get a bit ballsy and I started massaging her socked feet. She immediately closed her eyes and went in all relaxing mode and said that that feels extremely good. I asked if her feet were sore because of the dancing and she said it was a quite intense session. I told her to just relax for a bit and let me give her a well deserved massage then. I massaged her feet for about 10 minutes in her black ankle socks, each feet about the same amount, before I asked her if it was okay to take her socks off. Half asleep already, she said yes sure, so I took her socks off and massaged her bare feet for another 10 minutes or so. The sight of her bare soles was incredibly and I was in love right away. After having massaged her feet for a while and noticing she almost was asleep, I got a bit ballsy again and went for some light tickles on her soles to see if she was awake. I got only minor reactions, so I started to tickle a bit more intense, spider tickling her soles and playing with her toes a bit. Still having her eyes closed, a slight smile came on her face and she said 'heyy, that tickles'. I started verbally teasing her a bit and continued the tickling, her giggles turned into laughter and she started squirming around a bit. I started tickling more intense with both my hands on both her soles, going from the balls of her feet to her toes and trying to hold her feet in place. This lasted for another minute or so, before she retracted her feet, turned around and lay down with her head on my chest saying 'that's enough tickling, I hate it, but thanks for the massage'. All in all I think the tickling part lasted about 5 minutes max and I never pursued it afterwards since she hated it, but heyy, you've got to start somewhere right :)

I attached a picture of the tops of her feet, her soles and one of her dirty soles after a dancing lesson of hers:
1.3.PNG
1.1.PNG
1.2.PNG

Hope you liked the first story and the attached pics! Please let me know what you think of it and if you want to hear about the other stories!

Best,

Max

Great story! Wonderful photos to go with it. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I love dirty sole shots, too. :devil:

Please do post more stories of your experiences. :D

Attachments

• v99.jpg
    v99.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Gio quote.jpg
    Gio quote.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 108
  • V muddy sole.jpg
    V muddy sole.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 77
  • v0.jpg
    v0.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 86
Great story! The photos are quite lovely, and I find your experience to be really cute. It has an element of relatability that comes from the fact that those were your first tickles (quick, but also thrilling, like an exciting blast). I can imagine the fun you had while tickling your first girlfriend’s feet.

I also have a huge weakness for nylons, so I’m looking forward to read your tickle experiences involving some cute nyloned feet :)

Thanks for the reactions and apologies it has been a while, I was quite busy with work and travelling for the past couple of weeks.

To make it up, I'll post both my second and my third story. Unfortunately no nylon this time, only socks and bare feet, looking at my list, the next nylon tickling will come up in stories number 5, 7, 8, 11 and 12, so lots of that to come ;)
Unfortunately, I don't think I have any more dirty sole shots, looking at my personal gallery, but maybe I can find one on one of the girls somewhere!

The next two stories happened shortly after me and my first girlfriend broke up, I was 19 at the time, and both stories involve girls that were in my former high school class, that were both 20 at the time. I'll describe them in a bit more detail in a bit.

Foot tickling story #2: Tall blonde high school friend (M/F)
Some time after my ex and I broke up, I had a birthday party from a high school friend. Naturally most of my former class mates and high school friends were invited. One of this girls turned out to be my next victim for some short and innocent feet tickling. The girl in question was the typical Dutch girl you'd expect, tall (1.80m), slim build, blonde hair and blue eyes. The most interesting about her was that she was a very innocent girl, but when she had some drinks, there was a naughty and teasing part coming up with her. Also nice was that she had a bit bigger feet (about 40eu) and most important, very ticklish as I found out.

At the birthday party we had some drinks, talked a bit during the evening and some light flirting was involved. At the end of the party we found out that we needed to go the same way, so we decided to bike together (as all the Dutchies do ofcourse). On the bikeride home we passed a playground, with a slide and a house on top. Since we both still lived at our parents at that time, we decided it was a good thing to hang out there for a bit. We got up there, talked a bit, kissed a bit, and I started squeezing her sides while kissing her. She started giggling, stating she was very ticklish, of course this is music to our ears right? :) teasing and tickling her a bit more, she starts to plead for me to stop, I stop for a bit and ask her if her sides are her most ticklish spot. She won't tell me, so I continue squeezing and tickling her sides. She burst out laughing again and begs me to stop, so I ask again, and she says, 'my neck, my neck, please stop, my neck'. Who am I not to explore that place too, so I switch from tickling her sides to softly tickling her neck. She wasn't lying, she is completely begging me at this point to stop and starts swearing in Dutch a bit. Not wanting to push my luck, I decide to go to the point I'm really curious about, which you can guess are her feet. So I tell her I'll completely stop if I can try one more place, her feet. As background, she was wearing blue jeans, white ankle socks and closed ankle boots with a heel on it. After doubting for a bit and asking if I would really stop tickling her after that, she gave in and said okay fine. I turned her around and lifted her foor up behind her, I unzipped her ankle boots and took it off, I then started tickling her socked foot and found out she was also really ticklish on her feet, a bit comparable to her sides, but not as ticklish as on her neck. Pretty quickly she started saying 'okay, enough enough', but I wasn't satisfied yet with just a socked foot and said 'Almost done, just want to see how bad it is without the sock', I continued peeling of her sock and started to tickle her bare feet. Unfortunately this only lasted about 20 seconds of me tickling her bare foot before she managed to escape my grip and freed her foot.

At this point she was catching her breath, gasping for some more air, had a slight smile on her face and proceeded to put her sock and her booth back on. After catching her breath a bit, she said 'okay, now really no more tickling', to which I happily acknowledged at that point. We talked a bit more, we kissed some more, before we went our separate ways home. Unfortunately, this was also the only tickling experience I had with this cute girl, although we kissed a couple more times when in clubs later, I never got to tickle her again.

Please enjoy some pictures of her bare feet below:
2.0.PNG 2.1.PNG

Again keen and curious to hear your reactions, anything else you'd like to know or things you are curious about, please let me know ;)

Foot tickling story #3: Cute brunette high school friend (M/F)(NSFW)
This experiences happened shortly after my previous tickle experience with the blonde high school friend. Both these girls were in the same class as me and also were friends, I don't know if they ever discussed getting tickled by me, but they never brought it up again. The next experience was also very brief and innocent and I didn't tell her about my foot or tickling fetish. This girl was a cute brunette girl, about average height here (1.70m), brown hair, brown eyes slim figure but nice roundings. Her feet were also a bit smaller (about 37eu I'd guess) and always very well taken care off and nicely polished. I found out her feet were ticklish so much, she literally hated it and I wasn't allowed to tickle her anymore or she wouldn't come over :(

During my first term in Uni, we both had Wednesday mornings off. We both still lived at our parents house, so this was actually perfect. I think I met up with her a couple of Wednesday mornings before we cut things off. Sidenote, we mostly met up to have casual sex and nothing further was involved. I knew she had beautiful feet and I was very curious how they would look up close and how sensitive they would be. When we were at my place or her place, the shoes always came off in the beginning, and she always wore black ankle socks (mostly in sneakers). What I loved about this girl is that she was a complete tease and she knew what she wanted, so for me it was easy to incorporate some tickling there. Whenever she would make a bad comment or small insult towards me, trying to lure me in touching her or reprimand her, the urge to tickle her got bigger and bigger. Trying to play it safe, I'd ofcourse first go for poking the sides again, to which I got a perfect reaction with her already telling me to stop, but laughing in a provocating way. Of course triggering me to up my game and start tickling her more while sitting on top of her pinning her down. Now I remember this very closely, at a certain point she was begging me to stop, so I asked her what I'd get if I stopped tickling her, and I think this is what she was hoping for, since within seconds she said through her waves off laughter, 'let's go to bed, I'll put it in my mouth, I'll put it in my mooouuuttthhhh hahahahaha stooooppppp'. No who would say no to that, but I'll spare you those explicit details, back to the tickling. After we had sex and we were both naked in bed, her feet were also bare now ofcourse. I tried finding my way under the blanket to find her feet. Eventually I manage to get a hold of one of her feet and started lightly tickling her there. Her entire body stiffened and her eyes widened as she was realizing what I was doing. Although I was only tickling her there for maybe 10 seconds, she already tried with everything she had to free her foot and telling me to seriously stop and 'not there'. Without even asking after freeing her foot, she said 'I know something better' at which she put her head under the blanket and started playing there again.

Afterwards, when we were laying in bed and chilling and talking a bit, she said that she really hated having her feet tickled in a serious tone and I had to promise her not to tickle or touch her feet again. I tried talking her out of that for a bit, but negotiating wasn't possible, so I agreed to not tickle her feet again. So unfortunately, this brief tickle was the only time I tickled her feet. The other times we met up, I did occasionally tickle her sides sometimes, but that was about it on the tickling part.

Below a couple of pictures of her bare feet for you to enjoy:
3.01.jpg 3.11.jpg

Story 4 will also be a brief tickling with sexual content, but story 5 will be the first one where I told her about my foot and tickling fetish and her being curious letting me engage in it in multiple and funny ways, so bear with me ;)

Nice set of stories bud, thanks for taking the time to write them out for us here

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back