• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wouldn't a wikitickle site be amazing?

saratk

TMF Master
so, wiki feet is a pretty robust site where you can search specific celebs, see pics of their feet, shoe size etc...wouldn't it be amazing to have that for tickling...there's a ton of information, videos, admissions, mainstreams on here, some that go back more than 20 years ago, but how amazing would it be to be like I'm going to search "Jennifer Annison", and it has the clip on Ellen where she tries the foot massager and laughs, or search another celeb and it gives the context of a ticklish admission in an interview. How can this happen?

Kinda, yeah. And actually any one, at any time, could start one, as wikia is free to anyone to start and not particularly difficult. I can't imagine many people would would actually be committed to editing and hosting it, though. It can be a particularly time consuming process and I can see people getting bored it with easily.

Good luck on keeping control of the pages without an iron fist.

Several these over the years have risen and been wiped out for different fetishes and edited into oblivion by trolls or by celebrity followers enraged by seeing 'their' star on such things.

You'll need a very robust moderation team. a few dozen people at least.

Myriads

Good luck on keeping control of the pages without an iron fist.

Several these over the years have risen and been wiped out for different fetishes and edited into oblivion by trolls or by celebrity followers enraged by seeing 'their' star on such things.

You'll need a very robust moderation team. a few dozen people at least.

Myriads

Thank God we have that here! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back