• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2022 World Cup

2022 World Cup Winner

• Argentina

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Brazil

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • France

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Germany

• Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senegal

• Spain

• England

• Netherlands

• Others (Please comment below)

• Total voters

ticklelation

With the World Cup just around the corner, who do you think will be the winners in Qatar?

My prediction for the 2022 World Series having been wrong, I will nevertheless make a prediction for the World Cup: Brazil

You have to be partisan and back your country, so I've gone for England..

We have no chance!

Yep agree England won't win although may make it past the group stages. My money is on France or Argentina.

I think Brazil might win it, but I've said this at every World Cup since 2002, so I wouldn't be surprised if they fall short again.

France will be strong as well, but they've been hit by injuries, Argentina could be in the mix, not least because of the Lionel Messi factor, and Belgium should go quite deeply into the tournament as well.

As for England? If Gareth Southgate can let the handbrake off and unleash the attacking talent we've got, I'd expect us to get to the semi finals, but we're not in great form and we've also been hit by plenty of injuries as well.

I'd like to see our American and Canadian friends do well.

Gregg Berhalter used to play for my team about 20 years ago and was our only player to ever play at the world cup..

I think Brazil or Argentina might do well this year. France I think will struggle and you can never write off the Germans either.

As an aside though, I don't think I've ever been as uninterested in a World Cup as I have this one. Just not right playing it in November/December.

As an aside though, I don't think I've ever been as uninterested in a World Cup as I have this one. Just not right playing it in November/December.

Totally agree. The tournament itself is an immoral, superficial, money-driven disgrace. If players get injured and miss some or all of the second half of the season, there’s going to be hell to pay. World Cups should be a summer event.

I would definitely love to see how far the US and Canada can go. In terms of who wins the whole thing, I say it’s either Brazil or Argentina. As of late, Brazil are doing well but Argentina has Messi. We all know Messi’s last WC is this year. I wonder if it’s set in the stars for Lucky Lionel (in the words of football commentator Ray Hudson) to finally get his hands on the trophy.

Just not right playing it in November/December.

The main reason it is being played in 2022 at this time of year is that when it is normally played in June/July, the average temperature in Qatar is about 125 degrees!

With that being said, I think Brazil will take it this year. As talented as Messi is, the other players on Argentina are just not up to the level of his play, and he can't do it all by himself.

While I think Brazil will take it, it won't diminish my enthusiasm for the US squad. I'm excited to see what Christian Pulisic and a very young US team can do! GO USA!!!

Barbershopman

Sitting down with a cold brew, (drinking one for all the fans that are there and cannot partake) ready to see the US take on Wales!! Very excitiing!

Listening to the National Anthem and the camera panned to a shot of a man dressed as a bald eagle standing next to a woman in a Wonder Woman costume!!:usa:

Barbershopman

Wow, what a first set of games!! First Saudi Arabia takes down Argentina, and now Japan has just stunned Germany 2-1 in group play. Wild first set of group play. Wonder who is going to make it to the knockout round?

Barbershopman

Really looking forward to the big game tonight, full of pride, passion and maybe a beer later..

Enjoy the game and may the best team win!

Way to go USA, or should I say, way to go Pulisic! With disregard to his body, he punched in a goal against Iran and propelled the USA to the knockout round all the while taking a knee to the abdomen as a result of the near full speed collision with the Iranian goalie. He was down for nearly six minutes before being helped off the pitch.

He had an abdomen contusion as a result of the collision, but I doubt that a bruise is going to keep him from the match with the Netherlands on Saturday as witness of his tweet from his hospital bed later on.

However, it was a team effort after the goal to keep the Iranians for tying the score and moving to the knockout round. Excited for the match Saturday, GO USA!!

Barbershopman

Well it's still not coming home but the players are, well done England apart from the penalty miss by Kane and a French supporting ref it was a fine performance.

Would be nice to see Morocco go all the way!

Now that the final is set, either 80% of us or 90% of us (including me in either case) made the wrong prediction.

WOW! What a final! Congratulations to Argentina for winning the World Cup. Messi finally got the one goal (pardon the pun) that was missing on his incredible resume, he is now a World Cup champion.

For this match to go to penalty kicks after it looked as if Argentina was going to cruise to the title was INSANE! After not doing anything for 80 minutes, France, or should I say Mbappe, with a little help from his teammates, exploded for two goals in a MINUTE AND A HALF to tie it and send it into overtime and eventually a shootout! Those goals, along with his penalty kick gave Mbappe a hat trick.

This was one of the greatest soccer matches I have ever witnessed.

Barbershopman

That was the greatest World Cup final I've ever watched- at the end of the most tainted and morally corrupt World Cup ever staged, so that's the paradox.

Argentina were magnificent for the majority of the game. France didn't start playing until the final ten minutes, Mbappe was absolutely exceptional (his second goal was astonishingly brilliant), and Messi showed exactly why he's such an iconic figure. He didn't need a World Cup to prove his greatness, but he deserved it, as did Argentina, and the penalty he scored was incredible, given the pressure on it. Have to give huge credit to Emi Martinez as well, he pulled off a brilliant save towards the end of extra time.

To watch two sides play with no fear was absolutely remarkable. A truly brilliant game of football.

Yep agree England won't win although may make it past the group stages. My money is on France or Argentina.
You correctly picked the two finalists. Well done. :bouncybou
I think Brazil or Argentina might do well this year. France I think will struggle and you can never write off the Germans either.

Who was the one person who predicted that Argentina would win?

I was feeling pretty stupid after Argentina lost to Saudi but they just went from strength to strength after it. I hate getting involved in the Ronaldo v Messi debate but I'm glad he finally got the win. He's deserved it. His little flick on in the build up to their second goal was beautiful. Was harsh on France as they were brilliant this tournament even with all the injuries they had. Mbappe single handedly dragged them back into the game, something Messi did for Argentina time and time again over the years.

It surprised me how good the tournament ended up being. Having it mid season when the top players are at their best rather than tired after a long season definitely made a difference.

While I support the players who played the World Cup, I quite literally refused to watch any of the matches as I despise Qatar's government for what they've done and continue to do.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back