• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sue's feet tickled. MM/F

coolhandluke44

Sue's feet tickled. MM/F

I posted a story while back bout a old flame named Sara. While i got couple stories involving her, none were better than what i already posted so why beat a dead horse...every girlfriend i ever had got tickled.

This is Sue's story.

I threw some dialogue in there to put in perspective how ticklish she is..

Sue was/is a smokeshow. Cool. Sweet. Extremely playfull & always fun. Very outgoing. 5'5 dark hair, slim build, sort of grunge vibe. She's a flannel, jeans and chucks gal...

One thing about her is (and even still) she's a fiesty one, loves to bust balls, and is absolutely ticklish .. its a love/hate thing (she knows i love it). Ticklish everywhere. Sides, neck. Her knees are really bad. However the feet are by far her worst spot....its instant laughing, squirming , and begging to stop. She has a freckle on the middle of her left sole which is a great place to start poking and scratchin at. Drives her nuts.

Also one thing I've come to find out, esp being a foot guy is mornings are the best times to attack, for whatever reason i found feet are so much more sensitive in the morning. Sue's feet are normally a 10 but in the morning she's a 100. We joked about it and called it morning ticklish. I know not too clever. Off the charts type stuff tho. If you tickle Sue when she just gets up you may get kicked in the mug.

Enough setup. Lets get to the important stuff....

Sue's in her mid to late 20s and she just got up after a long night of painting walls in our new spot. I did not paint. I was working. Yankees got a 1pm start against the sox and my buddy Ed was over to pregame. Ed's a good friend and fellow Yankee fan. He and Sue always have great back and forths esp since hes a New York guy and she loves Boston. But it never went to where it did today...

Me and Ed go out on the porch for a quick puff and when we came back in there's Sue sprawled out on the couch. Better yet shes laying exactly where we were just sitting. She's laying there watching Friends and to make matters worse shes wearing a red sox t shirt. Now dont get me wrong...heres my lady , looking great. Jeans. T shirt. Red socks (she did that on purpose) Even the red sox shirt looked good on her. Part of me wanted to tell Ed to leave...glad i didnt cause I know a good tickling opportunity when i see one and this was gold mine.

Here's how it went down....

Me: Hey wheres the game ? You know we were planning on watching the Yanks..and the Sox shirt? You looking for trouble Susie? Where's the remote?

Sue: (Shoulder shrug and using a sarcastically dismissive tone) Not sure. You better find it. Go Sox.

Me: Go Sox huh? Ed i thik we got ourselves a trouble maker here. I may need help teaching Susie a lesson in manners...Susie here hid the remote, you see what shes wearing, and shes being mean..something must be done Ed, what do you think?

Ed: (Evil Smile)

Sue: Okay. Okay. I forgot where i put it..Easy boys. Its here. Hold on probably fell into the cushion. I'm getting up. (Sue is nervously smiling almost knowing whats coming as we start getting closer)

No time to waste. Waiting could spoil the moment...I go over and start pawing at her sides.

Me: Let me help you look!!!

She immediately starts laughing and bucking. While I'm grabbing her sides Ed makes his way over to the side of the couch where her feet are (which was where he was originally sitting) and the following miracle happens...

Ed: Hey Sue!! Did i hear you say Go Sox? Well Okay. If you say so...
GO SOX!!
(Ed grabs her foot at the top of her toes and pulls that sock right off)

Sue: ED!!!! You creep!! Give me my sock back. Dont touch my feet!! Haha!!

Sue immediately pulls her now bare foot away from Ed..

Ed: You said Go Sox lol...wait a minute. Luke theres something here!!! Sue you got paint on the bottom of your foot (as Ed pokes at a spot of paint on Sue's bare sole)

Sue: ED!!! DONT TOUCH MY FEET !! HAHAHAHA. ...Stop That!!! It Tickles!!Hahahaha

It was like someone shocked her she jumped so fast...this was morning ticklish

Sue: My feet are off limits jerk.
(Trying to hide her feet from Ed)
I'm way too ticklish for any of that and i havent showered today so hands off.
My feet def smell gross. So get going.

Ed: Oh really ? Ticklish you say??...
(Ed grabs Sues bare foot by the ankle and jokingly takes a whiff) I dont smell anything Sue.....i think were good.

Then it happened. Me and Ed exchanged evil smiles and i say
Ed i think Sue missed a few paint spots on her feet. Lets be gentlemen and scrap it off for her. Better check the other one too!!! Then to Sue's horror and my delight I pin her shoulders and back down on the couch while Ed grabs the other foot and slides off that sock as well.. Sue starts kicking but Ed shows cat like reflexes and within a second hes got both feet locked in a headlock...more like a foot lock.

Sue's face up in a laying position on the couch. I got her shoulders pinned down and Ed's got her feet locked in. Shes in big trouble she knows it.

Panic is setting in and Sue immediately starts walking back her earlier sarcasm...

Sue: Cmon guys i was just messing around. Lets not do this.. You dont understand. Not the feet.

She just kept yelling NOT THE FEET!!

Too late. Her pleads fall on deaf ears...
And just like that Ed goes to work.

Me: Go Ed!! I got her! Get those feet!!!

Let me tell you Ed was a expert tickler, he was scraping and scratching at those soles like a man possessed. Sue didnt stand a chance. She was reduced instantly from pleads and begging for mercy to uncontrollable laughter. She couldnt believe what was happening. Neither could I. It may have been the single best response to tickling i may have ever seen. It was pure gold.

I'm holding her shoulders (trying to at least ) and theres my buddy working her bare feet over sending her into a frenzy. She was a mess. Laughing, squirming, begging, yelling, pleading. Anything for it to stop....

Ed's technique was similar to my own. He'd scratch at one foot then switch to the other all while looking back at a helpless Sue trying to wiggle away. He worked up and down those soles. He made sure to get some teasing in saying things like Wait i found another paint spot under the toes!!! Ill get it for you!! (Under the toes is her worst spot, i always poke under there)

Me: Yeah Ed get under those toes!!! Hold them back if you could.
(Sue's a toe curler)

Ed wasnt letting up. He raked at those soles like a man on a mission and Sue couldnt take it. He didnt miss a spot. She lost all control and was hysterically laughing now barely getting any words out. It was Madness. Wonderful Madness.

After a minute or so we stopped. We had to. Sue was so loud. Loud enough my new neighbors would be concerned. So we stopped. Ed let go of her feet. I let go of her shoulders and Sue rolled off the couch. She was defeated. No pun intended. She laid there for about 2 minutes before she mustered the energy to speak. We both just stood there looking at her gather herself, still in disbelief about how intense that was...

Sue: I told you it was gonna be bad. You guys are the fucking worst. That was torture. Babe you know how ticklish my feet are!! You let him do that to me!!! (She said while punching Ed in the shoulder semi jokingly.)That was legit torture. Luke tickles my feet all the time you'd think I'd be used to it by now. Now i need a shower..Jerks. That was horrible. I'm a mess now...

Me: Ed did she just punch you?

Ed: Yup. Maybe we were too easy on her. Maybe she needs anoth......

Sue immediately ran outta the room before Ed could finish his sentence....

We sat down and after a while a freshly showered Sue came out with 3 beers...and shoes on lol. Like that would stop us.

Sue: Peace offering boys. No more tickling my feet okay? I cant take it.
We gotta deal? Beers. No more feet.

Sorry Sue.
No deal.
Never gonna happen.

And sure as shit it wasnt the last time i got her. Not by a long shot. Sue was down with the cause. She even let me tie her up sometimes. It was alot for her tho and safewords were def in play and always ended up being used...i tickled her good plenty of times but this was the only time i had help.

Def one of my faves...

Cheers
Luke

Also one thing I've come to find out, esp being a foot guy is mornings are the best times to attack, for whatever reason i found feet are so much more sensitive in the morning. Sue's feet are normally a 10 but in the morning she's a 100. We joked about it and called it morning ticklish. I know not too clever. Off the charts type stuff tho. If you tickle Sue when she just gets up you may get kicked in the mug.

Funny you should mention that, I also found with my ex fiancee that the mornings were also the best time to tickle her feet. Because I suppose of her feet being under the duvet all night. I would give her morning tickles on her feet near enough every time we woke up in bed in the morning. She called it her morning suffering lol but never complained, in fact she loved every minute of it. Her arches were probably the worst, very ticklish all the time; a gentle swipe alone would always cause her to flinch, but 10 times more ticklish in the mornings or when her feet were sweating.
I never really tickled her there much but her heels were surprisingly ticklish too. :)

Do you have any more stories of Sue? I love when there's a freckle/mole on the sole and it gets tickled :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back