• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) School Days Part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello my fans! Thank you for following the Deputy's Universe in this next phase. There is so much material I have planned and I certainly hope you have been enjoying Cheyenne's series so far. The young woman will have a great story to follow and this next part continues it. We are getting to the halfway point of this saga and I truly hope you are entertained by it. So, let's get to the next part!

PART 3

ONE WEEK LATER

It was a very busy week for Cheyenne as the classes really started to get into the material. It was the second week and homework assignments were due, and there were upcoming quizzes and tests. Cheyenne managed to focus on her schoolwork as she was determined to get very high grades in her classes. She would spend the day by attending class, then doing her homework soon after. She would also have lunch and dinner with Molly as the two hung out with each other every day. Their relationship started to grow, and Cheyenne learned more and more about her friend. She was also happy she did not have any other encounters with Pam or Penelope, although she would see them around campus a few times. Cheyenne was beginning to think it may have been a one time incident and she shouldn’t fear them. There were also some good moments during her days as she would spend some time writing letters to all of her friends, ranging from La Diabla, all the way to several kids at the Mission. It was a lot of work, but she wanted all of them to know how she was doing in this school and to make them happy. She just finished writing her letter to Aleshanee, who she saved for last, then placed it in an envelope and sealed it. “There! All finished!” she said with joy in her voice.

It was Saturday morning, and she was happy she could just relax. She wanted to continue to read her Shakespeare books and then remembered that she and Molly were going to go to the large park close by the school, to hang out and just read books. She was really enjoying the book, “Romeo and Juliet” and was amazed how great that play was and thrilled it was put in book form. She then looked over in the mirror and fixed her hair a little. She let her long black hair down and put on one of her tribal headbands with the vibrant colors and she also wore a tribal dress of hers, a solid blue color with white mixed into it. She heard a knock on her door and knew it was Molly. She walked over to the door and opened it. “Hi Molly!” she said with excitement.

“Hi Cheyenne! I am here! Ready to go to the park? I got my book! Hehe” Molly said as she held up her book. It was “Huckleberry Finn”. She absolutely loved reading books and was very happy Cheyenne shared her love of reading. It was a very good week for Molly as she was getting a handle on her classes and kept up with the homework. Much like Cheyenne, she strived to get top marks in each class. She would sit in front of the class and would often participate in discussions. She found a kindred soul in Cheyenne. Molly began to open herself up a little more, as she just really enjoyed being around Cheyenne’s positive personality. Dressed in her blue jeans, with black leather shoes and green shirt, she wanted to be casual today. “This will be fun! I just started reading my book and I have to know if Huck escapes from this cabin! Hehehe” she said with glee.

Cheyenne chuckled to herself as she saw Molly bursting with excitement. She really liked that about her, and they were going to enjoy a nice day at the park and get lost in their books. She slipped her bare feet into her moccasins and picked up her book. “I know what you mean. Right now, Romeo heard Juliet vowing her love to him. I really hope he tells her how much he loves her too!” she said, feeling excited about her book.

“Hmmmm…..should I spoil it for you? Hehehehe I know what haaaaapppppeeennnnnssss….” Molly sang in a teasing voice. She knew Cheyenne never read or heard of the story until she arrived at this school. She had a devious smile on her face, then rubbed her hands together. “Maybe I should tell you! Romeo does….”

“DON’T!!! hehehehehe Don’t tell me! I want to read it for myself. You are so mean! Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“Ok….I won’t ruin it for you. I won’t even give a hint! All I can say is……something happens!” Molly teased.

Cheyenne shook her head and smiled as Molly was playing with her. “Thank you! I will find out while we are at the park. Ready to go?” she smiled. She then grabbed a blanket and headed towards the door.

“Let’s go! Hehehe” Molly responded with enthusiasm.

Cheyenne and Molly both left the room and headed towards the park. The park was near the school, and they decided to walk towards it, even though it was about a mile away. It gave them the opportunity to just talk and be around one another. They started to talk about things in their classes and Molly would tell Cheyenne about the teachers she had. Even though they were both 19 years old, Molly was a sophomore at this school and Cheyenne was a freshman. They didn’t have the same classes, but Molly had several of Cheyenne’s teachers and she would give her tidbits about each of them. Cheyenne would giggle a little when Molly would playfully imitate the teachers.

The tandem finally made it to the park and they loved looking at the green grass and trees. It was a cool day in the Fall and the weather was excellent. Only a few clouds graced the blue sky. They walked further into the large park and found a nice spot close to the middle of the park and close by a pond. They sat down by a tree and then laid out their blanket. They both laid down on the blanket on their bellies, and then opened their books. It was time for both of them to go into their own worlds and just enjoy this peaceful atmosphere.

Cheyenne started reading her book and her eyes lit up as she read the story. She put her left hand to her chest, as she held the book in her right hand. She just read some part of the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet, and she was amazed. “This so sooooooo sweet! Here, listen to these words….. With love’s light wings did I o’erperch these walls, For stony limits cannot hold love out; And what love can do, that dares love attempt. Therefore thy kinsmen are no stop to me… wow, he is determined to be with her! Some of these words are weird, but so nice.” she said with excitement.

Molly couldn’t help but giggle as she heard the amazement and wonder in Cheyenne’s voice. “Yes, he does love her. I can’t wait until you find out what happens. Hehehehe” she teased.

“How is your book? Is it good?” Cheyenne asked. She was enjoying herself and wanted to see if Molly was having fun as well.

“Yes! I just read the Huck got away from his father by faking his own murder and now he is going downriver. This is good so far...” Molly responded.

“Good! Well, back to the world of Romeo and Juliet! O Molly, Molly, wherefore art thou Molly? She is on my blanket and going to keep reading her book! Hehehehe” Cheyenne joked as she moved her hands around imitating a character in a play. She then put her eyes back on her book and continued to read.

“You are so silly! Hehehehe” Molly giggled. Then she put her eyes back onto her book and started to read as well.

An hour passed by, and Cheyenne was still very much into her book. Her mind was in her own little world, sometimes looking up to see birds flying, or a butterfly passing by. She liked this park as it was so nice and peaceful. It reminded her of the area near her tribe and she could get lost in her thoughts. She looked over at Molly who was focused on reading her book too. It was such a great day and she figured they would stick around for another hour and then head back to her room, then go get lunch. Then she heard a noise. It sounded like a scream. “Hey, do you hear that?” she asked.

Molly looked up from her book as she heard Cheyenne’s voice. She then paused to try and see if she could hear something. “I don’t hear anything. Are you imagining things? Hehe” she joked.

“I could have sworn I heard a noise. Wait! There it goes again!” Cheyenne said as she heard something from a distance.

Molly’s eyes then lit up as she did hear the noise as well. There weren’t too many people in their little hangout spot in the park, so hearing a scream was a surprise. “Yes! I heard it. I wonder what that is.” she responded.

“Let’s go find out!” Cheyenne said. She then put down her book and stood up. She slipped her moccasins back on after having taken them off when she was reading, then started to head in the direction where she heard the noise. She motioned her hand towards Molly to follow her.

Molly stood up from her position and slipped her shoes back on, the laces still untied. She then started to follow Cheyenne into the woody part of the park. Her eyes lit up as she once again heard a scream. “I wonder what that is? It sounds like someone is in trouble or something.” she whispered.

“I know! I hope someone doesn’t need any help.” Cheyenne responded. She then started to go into the woody area and was walking amongst the trees. Her steps were very soft as her moccasin clad feet easily walked softly through the area. She heard the screams again, but as they got closer, the screams started to sound different. It wasn’t a scream of painful agony. To Cheyenne, it started to sound very familiar to her. It sounded like a scream of laughter!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! WHY ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS TO ME??!!” a voice laughed.

Cheyenne looked at Molly and held her finger up to her lips, signaling that they have to be very quiet. She then went through a few bushes that were towards the top of a small hill and she peered through the shrubs. Down below the hill, was a deep valley that had a creek flowing through it. It wasn’t very far down, maybe 20 feet at the end of a sloping hill, but halfway down the embankment, she saw what appeared to be 3 people. One of them was on their back, another was by the head of the one laying down, and the other was sitting on top of the one on the ground. The scene looked familiar! It looked like….

“Are they tickling her?” Molly asked.

“I think you’re right. They are tickling her! Hehe” Cheyenne laughed. It appeared the people down the hill were engaging in a tickle fight, similar to how she and Aleshanee would get into.

“You know…I don’t think it is a friendly tickle fight…” Molly responded as she was now able to determine who the people were. “That’s Pam and Penelope…” she said with sadness.

Cheyenne focused her eyes and noticed some of the features of the women, and it was in fact Pam and Penelope! They were holding down someone and could see the familiar attack pattern. Penelope was holding down the woman, and Pam sat on the victim and was tickling the armpits.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! I’M TICKLISH!!! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” the victim cried out.

“I can tell…hehehehe Oh, I won’t stop tickling you! Well, not right now.” Pam threatened as her fingers continued to scurry in the exposed armpits.

Cheyenne’s mouth was agape as she could hear the taunting and pleading from within the group. She started to feel bad for whoever the victim was as she just endured that moment a week ago. Her friend Molly also suffered at their hands last school year. It was as though Pam and Penelope were going after more people and that worried her. She was certainly hoping they weren’t going to be a similar version to Priscilla Montenegro and Gloria Wellington. She then tried to determine who the victim was. “Hey, can you see who they are tickling?” she asked.

Molly was looking at the victim, trying to see her face. The angle the group was at a 30 degree angle and almost obscured by Pam’s back. She then looked harder and then she saw a glimpse of the laughing face. “I don’t know who that is. She looks Chinese or something...” she muttered.

Cheyenne then remembered something. She remembered a week ago, it was an Asian woman who managed to stop Pam and Penelope from tickling her. Her mind started to race as she wondered if it was the same woman. She started to move her body around, to see if she could get a good look. Then, a glimpse of the face appeared, and she focused on it. Her heart sank and her adrenaline spiked as the face was in fact the same girl. “On my goodness! That’s Ann!” she gasped.

“Who’s Ann?” Molly asked in a whisper.

“That’s the girl that saved me from them. She caught them tickling me! If it wasn’t for her, then I would still be laughing right now…” Cheyenne responded. She felt terrible for witnessing Ann getting tickled by Pam and Penelope. She also felt a little guilty as the poor woman was getting tormented, probably because she interrupted the tickle torment she went through. Her eyes looked down on the hill and hoped that they wouldn’t attack Ann for too long.

“She doesn’t have her shirt on!!” Molly said with fear in her voice. She saw glimpses of the bra and exposed upper body when Ann was thrashing around as much as she could. That gave her tremors in her body as she remembered her torment and then how Cheyenne lost her shirt.

“Now miss butting in other people’s business!! You are going to suffer! Hehehehe” Pam laughed as her fingers continued to tickle the armpits. She stared at her victim and enjoyed listening to her scream. It was the beginning of a really good weekend for she and Penelope. They came to the park to relax and unwind after a tough week of classes. They were walking through the park, trying to find a good spot to relax by when they saw Ann. Penelope was the one who actually noticed her and when Pam realized it was the same woman who dared to interrupt her playtime with Cheyenne, she wanted revenge. They followed Ann to this part of the park, and then rushed behind her and jumped her. They easily overpowered her, and then decided to have a little tickling fun with Ann since she interrupted their playtime with Cheyenne.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! STOP THIS!!! HAHAHAHAHA” Ann cried out. She was still in a state of shock that she was even in this position. She came to the park to do a little studying on this delightful Saturday afternoon and had no idea she was about to be attacked. She remembered getting grabbed from behind out of nowhere and suddenly she was on the ground. Once she got some form of her senses back, she saw Pam and Penelope’s faces. Her memory of those faces came back to her and recognized them from a week ago. She had interrupted them from tickling that pretty Native American girl, and now they were tickling her! She felt embarrassed as they quickly took off her shirt and started tickling her exposed skin. Ann was always aware just how ticklish she was, which is why she felt bad for poor Cheyenne. Now, her armpits were being tickled and she just went into a fit of hysterical laughter.

Penelope was holding Ann’s arms and enjoying the view. She loved it when they saw Ann walking through the park and memories of the previous weekend came to her mind. She was supposed to have some tickling fun with Cheyenne, but this cute Asian girl prevented her from doing so. Now, she wanted her to suffer, and she was thrilled that Pam removed the shirt already. She started to wonder if they were going to go even further with Ann than they did with their previous two victims. It was an eventual week for her, as she and Pam kept discussing how thrilling it was to have had tickled another woman against her will. They each talked about how much they loved the dominant feeling they had. Penelope was even surprised that Pam told her how aroused she got when she tickled Molly and Cheyenne. She also admitted she felt the same way and they had several discussions what it would be like if they did tickle another girl and made it more sexual. Now, with Ann under their control in a remote part of the park, she wondered if this was that moment. “You sure are naughty! Now, you will suffer! Ger her Pam! Get her good!” she shouted with glee.

Ann continued to laugh hysterically as she felt nails grazing across her delicate underarms. She tried her best to get free, but both Pam and Penelope were larger women. They had her pinned down on her back and her arms were being held. She could feel the grass pressed into her back, and felt her shoe covered feet trying to dig into the ground to find leverage and hopefully get Pam off of her. Her eyes then bugged out when she felt the nails hit a very sensitive part of her armpit, directly in the middle of it. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!” she cried out.

Pam had an evil smirk on her face as she heard the pleas coming from Ann. This was getting even more exciting to her as she really wanted to torment this woman. Something sparked within her when she tickled Molly. The feeling of power and a sexual thrill. When she tormented the sweet woman, she realized the control she had over Molly’s well-being. She even managed to get her to do her research paper. Then there was Cheyenne. Attacking her and tickling her brought a whole new wave of feelings within her body. She really enjoyed tickling her body and watching her in ticklish agony sent off very powerful feelings of control over another woman. But when she took Cheyenne’s shirt off, and her shoe, she realized just how much fun sexual domination of another woman could be. As her fingers continued to tickle those exposed armpits, Pam started to feel like really pushing the limit with helpless Ann. She was excited to see how she could start to not only torture this small woman with tickling, but how it would be to perhaps sexually dominate her as well. It was time to explore how far she could go. “Tickle tickle tickle..hehehehe you are SO ticklish! Because you stopped me last week from having my fun, you are going to pay for that.” she threatened.

Ann continued to laugh as she felt those fingers in her armpits. She tried to pull her arms free, but Penelope had such a firm grip on them. She could see the wicked gleam in Pam’s eyes, and she started to feel a sense of panic. She got to witness the tail end of Cheyenne’s torture but could tell they really worked the pretty woman over. Now, it was her turn to suffer. She closed her eyes and burst into hysterical giggles as she felt the nails slowly scraping along her delicate skin. She did have some fine hairs in her pits, and those nails were slowly scraping along them. She also felt shame as she didn’t have her shirt anymore. The only thing between her being topless was her bra and she prayed that stayed on.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but stare in astonishment as she witnessed the tickling attack before her. She could see Pam’s nails scraping along the flesh and she wondered how long poor Ann would hold up. She felt a shiver in her own body as she knew what Ann was going through. She remembered being in her cage in that evil cavern and watching many other girls get tickled by the ruthless Helga. She even witnessed her very close friend La Diabla suffer tremendously as both Helga and Priscilla worked her over. She even saw Darby get tormented and forced to have an orgasm. Watching someone else get tickled tortured was surreal to her. Playful tickling happened a lot in the Elu tribe, but the kind of tickling that was torture made her squeamish. “That poor girl…” she muttered.

Molly watched with shock in her eyes as she witnessed Ann getting tickled by Pam. She definitely knew what that was like, and she started to feel shame. She remembered when she was tickled and how helpless she felt under those same fingers. Being tickled was a great weakness to her and she really hoped that poor Ann would not suffer for too long. “She sounds like she is suffering….poor girl.” she mumbled.

Cheyenne started to feel anxiousness in her body. She started to wonder if she should interfere. Ann was being tortured and probably could use some help. After all, it was Ann that finally got Pam and Penelope to stop tickling her, so maybe she should return the favor. Then fear flowed through her body as she thought if she did interfere right now, she could wind up being a victim as well. She did not want to go through that again, so she decided to do nothing for now. She was really hoping the torment would end soon.

Pam continued her tickle torment of Ann’s armpits. She loved watching the facial expressions on Ann’s face. She loved seeing the clenched eyes, the mouth wide open in horror, cheeks turning red as she continued her tickling assault. She felt more and more powerful. It seemed like every time she tickled someone, her confidence and dominant feelings grew. She really wanted to put Ann through the worst tickle punishment. This would be the day she would take it a step further. Then her eyes looked down the chest and to the stomach area. She knew where she wanted to attack next. “Awwww poor baby! Such a ticklish little girl, aren’t you? Well, I am never going to stop. Never going to stop. I am just going to keep tickling you and tickling you and tickling you until you feel like you are going to die…hehehehe” she taunted.

Ann heard those words and her laughter only increased. The thought of this not ending anytime soon, seemed to make her feel even more helpless. Then she felt the fingers stopping their tickling motion on her armpits. She even felt Pam sit up and now she took this opportunity to catch her breath. She swallowed hard, trying to get her mouth moist again after screaming nonstop. “Please…let me go. I had…enough.” she wheezed.

“You silly girl! Didn’t you hear her? She is going to keep tickling you and tickling you and tickling you until you feel like you are going to die. Hehehehe” Penelope laughed. She was enjoying this moment.

“Yes, silly girl. I am not done with you yet. I think I want to play with these ribbies of yours. If you behave yourself, then I promise I will not tickle your feet next…” Pam offered.

Ann groaned as she heard the ominous words. There was some happiness in the fact that her feet wouldn’t be tickled, but the fact they were even mentioned scared her. She knew how ticklish her feet were and it was recently she had them tickled beyond anything she ever experienced. Memories of that past interaction sent a chill through her spine, and she had to focus. “H-how do you want me to b-behave?” she asked with nervousness.

“Good question! Well, when I tickle your ribbies, I want you to not laugh. If you can hold out your laughter for just 30 seconds, then I promise, I will not tickle your feet. I really like feet too, and I am really curious how yours look. Hehehehe. Penelope will count to 30.” Pam threatened. She winked at Penelope and then looked back at Ann.

Ann groaned as she heard what she had to do. Her ribs were very sensitive and to not laugh for half a minute would be truly agonizing. The threat of her feet being spared definitely encouraged her, but she was afraid she might fail. She looked at Pam’s face and saw that devilish smirk. She then closed her eyes again and resigned herself to her fate. “Ok…” she muttered.

“That’s a good girl!!” Pam said with glee. She was going to enjoy doing this and would do her best to make Ann crack quickly. She then wiggled both sets of fingers on her hands in the air and then pushed them down, planting the tips of her fingers on the ribcage and started squeezing and kneading the bones. She felt Ann’s body jerk under her, which gave her quite the thrill, but the young lady did not laugh just yet. She pressed further into the ribs and did her best to make Ann crack.

Ann felt the tremendous amount of ticklish shockwaves in her little body as she felt those fingers planted on her ribs. It took every single ounce of her strength to not burst out into complete hysterics as she did not want her feet to be tickled. She gritted her teeth and started to grunt a lot, but she managed to not burst out into sheer laughter.

Penelope couldn’t help but laugh as she saw the determination in Ann’s face. She knew the pretty Asian girl was dying inside and doing everything she could to not laugh. She had to admire what she was doing, and she decided she should probably start counting. “1….hehehehe…2…hehehehehe 3…” she counted, laughing between each number.

Pam had the sadistic grin on her face as she heard Penelope counting. She started to really rub her fingers into that flesh, and between the ribs to try and get Ann to laugh. What she was truly enjoying was inflicting mind games with her victims. She looked at Ann’s tightly clenched teeth, veins bulging in her neck, the face turning really red, the eyes shut tight and felt the body as stiff as a wooden plank. She wanted to really psyche Ann out and get her to burst. “Doesn’t this tickle? Kitchy kitchy koo! Your cute ribbies surely can’t handle this…hehehe” she taunted.

Ann wanted to explode in laughter. Her lungs started to burn, and she continued her desperate grunts between her clenched teeth. Her head was rocking side to side as she tried to distract herself from those fingers pressing and squeezing on her ribs. She could barely hear Penelope’s count and it was at 18 seconds. She realized she made it this far, and she just had to hold out for 12 more seconds. If she could do it, then maybe this entire tickle torture session would be over since Pam wouldn’t tickle her feet.

Pam chuckled to herself as she saw the determination on Ann’s face. She had to admit that she was impressed with the will of the victim and when she heard Penelope get to count 27, she knew this was her last chance. She then rubbed her fingers very rapidly up and down the ribs, sending a large wave of ticklish energy through Ann’s body. “Laugh for me!! You better laugh!! Let me have your feet!” she screamed in Ann’s face.

The sheer amount of ticklish energy flowing through Ann’s body nearly made her crack, her eyes were bugging out and she started to giggle as the tickling was really intense. Then she heard the number 30, and then she just let it all out. Holding back her laughter for 30 seconds took every single ounce of energy she had. Her laughter was like lava in a volcano, just ready to erupt. When the time came, she exploded. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!! JHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STOP!!! STTOOOOOOOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Pam stopped her rib tickling and just burst out laughing to herself. Ann’s explosive laughter sounded hilarious to her, and she knew it was because it built up for so long, now it was set free. She loved the sheer agony in the laughter, and she watched Ann still laughing, even though her fingers stopped. Her eyes then went to Penelope, and she winked. She had a plan and now it was time to execute it.

Ann felt tears coming from her eyes as her laughter started to subside after letting all of it out. Her body felt really hot, she could feel sweat seeping out through her pores, her lungs were burning, and her jaw hurt from laughing so much. “Please…please no more….I can’t take it anymore…” she cried. She could feel the warms tears sliding down her face and to the sides of it as she tried to recuperate.

“Awww….she is begging for us to stop. Well, I have to admit I was rather surprised that you managed to not laugh for that long. My other two victims would have never held out that long. You are a lot stronger than I thought. I will keep my promise. I am not going to tickle your feet…..” Pam said, then her smile turned sinister.

“Thank…thank you…*sniff* I don’t ….want to be…tickled anymore…” Ann groaned as her emotions were starting to get to her.

“You are not paying attention silly. I said that I won’t tickle your feet. But, I didn’t say anything about my friend Penelope. SHE will tickle your feet. Hehehehehe” Pam revealed.

Ann closed her eyes and felt some more tears coming out as she realized that her feet were still going to be tickled. “Noo….please…not my feet…” she moaned.

Penelope had a rush of excitement flowing through her body as she realized her long awaited opportunity was finally here. She really wanted to tickle abuse Molly’s feet last school year. She wanted to get her fingers on Cheyenne’s helpless feet a week ago. Pam had all the fun with their victims’ feet, now it was her turn. She clapped her hands and then let go of Ann’s arms. It was her turn!

Cheyenne looked over at Molly and saw that her friend was also mesmerized by the scene. Listening to that desperate laughter when Ann had her ribs tickled, sent a lot of chills down her spine. She noticed that Penelope let go of Ann’s arms and it appeared that maybe the torture was over. “Do you think she will be ok?” she asked Molly.

“I think so… Pam is getting up off her body and Penelope let go of her arms. I feel so bad for her. I know what it is like to be tickle tortured by those two. It is really bad.” Molly responded.

“Yeah, I found out myself. Well, once they leave, we can go down there and see if she is ok.” Cheyenne informed.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. Poor girl. I know she feels so humiliated right now…” Molly responded.

Cheyenne nodded her head, then looked back down at the scene. Her heart stopped as she saw Pam and Penelope flipping Ann over onto her belly. Once they got her in that position, she saw Pam sitting on Ann’s back, facing her feet. Her arms were extended forward and appeared to be holding the legs down on the calves. Penelope sat down on her knees and started to reach towards the shoes. Cheyenne instantly knew what this meant! “Oh no! They’re going to tickle her feet!” she said in surprise.

Ann felt herself on her tummy and got worried. She almost had a stroke when she heard that her feet were in fact going to be tickled, not by Pam, but by Penelope. She started to try and wriggle free, but Pam sat on her back, and she felt her legs being pressed into the ground. She started to claw her fingers into the grass, hoping she could somehow free herself and crawl away. “Please! Don’t tickle my feet! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!” she screamed in ticklish terror.

Penelope was reaching forward to the right shoe and her fingers managed to go underneath and find the shoelace. She easily untied the knot and started to loosen the laces. The shoe was getting loose, and it would be mere moments before she removed it and could get access to the ticklish prizes inside them. “Your shoe is coming off….hehehehe” she teased.

Pam could feel the legs wiggling in sheer desperation and felt the small body underneath her trying to squirm away. She was grateful that she was bigger than Ann and managed to put her weight down and hold the legs. She could see the joy in Penelope’s face and was happy to let her friend have a little fun. She got to enjoy tickling Molly’s and Cheyenne’s feet and could sense that Penelope wanted to have some of the action. She figured she could enjoy Ann’s feet, and whoever the next victim was going to be, she would have her way with their feet.

Ann was really reaching and grabbing at the grass as she started to feel her leather shoe coming off her right foot. She started to pull out the blades of grass and was making a hole in the ground, clawing desperately and hoping she could somehow escape. Then, she felt the shoe leave her foot and her socked foot was now exposed. A chill ripped through her spine as she knew her worst nightmare was about to happen. Memories of her last foot tickling session in the past filled her mind and now she wanted to get away fast! “Please!! Don’t take off my shoe! Put it back on!!! Please don’t do this to meee!!” she whined.

Penelope removed that right shoe and held it up in the air like a trophy. She smiled as she held it up by the shoelace and it slowly spun around. The shoe was empty and the prize inside was now all hers. She tossed the shoe over her shoulder, then went towards the left foot. She could see it trying to cover the exposed right foot, so she knew she had to remove both shoes if she really wanted to get to these feet. Her fingers found the lace and she slowly undid the knot. Her hands moved quickly, loosening the laces. Once she loosened them, her left hand grasped the heel of the left shoe and started to tug. It amused her that Ann was trying to prevent her shoe from coming off, but she managed to start pulling it off. “That’s right, give me this shoe! Soon, we will have two ticklish feet ready for me to play with!” she taunted.

“Please…..please don’t tickle my feet….I’m sorry…I’m sorry for everything..” Ann cried out. She remembered Pam telling her the only reason she was being tormented was because she prevented these two women from tickling Cheyenne even further. All she did was go see what was going on after hearing some laughter. She was walking back to her dorm room that Saturday evening and was passing through the Bungalows of the Sciences as it was a shortcut. As she walked, she heard a noise and when she got closer, it sounded like laughter. Wild, uncontrolled laughter. When she looked in the space between two bungalows, she saw a young woman on her stomach and having what appeared to her foot being tickled. It was ironic that she was in that same position now. She managed to stop them from tormenting the woman further and when she met that woman afterwards, her face looked really familiar. She didn’t see her again during the week, and it bugged her because she knew that face from somewhere. Now, her mind was focused on the fact that her left shoe was now at her toes, and it was going to be mere moments before it was removed as well.

Penelope was delighted to have the shoe at the toe region and with one quick tug, she took the left shoe off. She held that one up by a lace and watched it slowly spin in the air. Now, both shoes were removed, and her moment of glory was finally here. “Looks like someone lost her shoes! Hehehe” she giggled with joy.

Pam smiled as she saw the shoe slowly spinning in the air. She felt some pride for Penelope as she was so into tickling others as well. This was the best partnership she could have right now. Her friend was going to help her dominate so many other girls here. She knew that she probably would never have to lift a finger for anything. She could have her own minions do it for her. A feeling of power started to grow, and she wondered did she discover something in tickling helpless women. She even started to entertain the thoughts of perhaps tickling one of the nuns, so she could gain some power in the administration. Pam then snapped out of her trance and saw Penelope now tossing the shoe over her shoulder. She looked downwards and saw two socked feet, twitching nervously, awaiting their ticklish doom. “Oh, I know you are going to enjoy this. Get her feet! Get them good!” she barked.

Penelope looked that the trapped feet and saw the thin white socks covering the sure to be sensitive feet. The feet appeared small, perhaps a size 6 or 7. They were thin, and she could tell they were not meaty type of soles. She reached her left index finger towards the arch of the left foot and gently bit her bottom lip. This was the moment. She then lightly stroked her finger on the arch and saw it twitching wildly. It was ticklish! “tickle tickle” she teased.

Ann felt that finger stroking her arch and her entire body tensed up. Her worst fear was now taking place. Her delicate feet were about to be tickled. She started to claw and scratch in the ground, trying her best to crawl her way out from under Pam’s body and to get away. She started to feel helpless as each stroke sent a large jolt of ticklish feelings through her body. “No hehehe No! Don’t HAHAHAHAHA do that! It tickles! Hehehehehe” she screamed out.

Penelope loved that reaction coming from Ann and she continued to lightly stroke the tip of her index finger across the helpless arch. If she was this responsive with her fingers on the sock, she could only imagine the fun she was going to have when she took the socks off. She then took the tip of her left index finger and placed it at the top of the heel. She stared at that upturned sole and it was time to have a little fun. She slowly zigzagged her finger side to side down the foot, going over that hidden flesh. She loved the cute jerks of the foot when she went over the heel, then the squeal coming from Ann’s lips when her finger made it to the arch area, then the strong shriek when she zigzagged across the ball of the foot, then the hysterical laughter when she touched the toes. Just by touching the toes through the sock, she could tell they were perhaps medium length, not too small and not too long. They were incredibly responsive, and she took a mental note as she saw the digits wiggling inside the sock. Penelope then moved her finger over to the upturned right sole and did the same exact procedure. She stroked her finger in a zigzag motion from the top of the heel, then into the arch, off the ball of the foot, then just diddled her finger on the bottoms of the toes. She found it adorable that Ann would clench her toes when she was tickled, which only made Penelope stroke that arch again to open them up. “I just love these ticklish feet!” she said with happiness.

Pam was feeling major arousal in her body as she watched her friend tickle and tease those helpless socked feet. She struggled a little to hold Ann’s legs still, but she maintained her control. She loved the way Penelope would zigzag her finger down the length of both of these small feet and she wanted to do more. She could feel Ann’s body writhing underneath her, and she was feeling quite horny at this point. She really wanted to torment Ann further, so she could get to her next phase of her plan. “I think you should take off her socks….hehehe” she advised.

Ann felt her body tense up as she did manage to hear what Pam said. Her socks were going to be removed! It was already bad enough she was feeling very intense tickles on the bottoms of her feet through her socks, she knew her bare feet were going to be so much worse. She still tried to wiggle her legs, but Pam had her under control. A feeling of helplessness started to fill her body and she was really scared at this point. “Please noo……not my socks…please don’t take them off…” she whimpered.

Cheyenne was still staring at the scene, and she started to feel really bad for Ann. She could see Penelope tickling the feet of that woman and knew exactly what that terror felt like. She started to wonder if she should interfere at this moment. To get them to let that woman go. Thoughts in her mind were in conflict as part of her wanted to rescue the woman, but the other thoughts were telling her she would take the woman’s place and her own feet would be tormented. Remembering how much Pam tickled her one foot, would mean even more tickle torture of perhaps both of her feet if she interfered. However, with Ann sounding very desperate, Cheyenne felt she had to do something. She looked over at Molly who was still mesmerized by the scene. “Molly, I think we should go help her! They are tickling her feet and I don’t think she will survive. Listen to her…” she whispered.

Molly heard Cheyenne’s voice and looked over at her friend. She could see the concern on her face, and she also felt horrible for Ann. She looked over at the scene again and felt a chill in her body as she saw Penelope starting to peel the socks off. She remembered that horrible feeling as her socks were peeled off and her feet tickled by these same women. She felt bad for Ann, and she knew it would be the right thing to go help her, but she was too afraid. “I don’t know. Because if we stop them, they will come after us! I don’t know if I can handle that again…” she whispered back.

Cheyenne felt Molly’s pain and she totally understood. “But she may need help. You know they are going to torture her feet. If you listen to her screams, you just know she is probably really ticklish and she will suffer. I don’t know…Maybe we can do something.” she explained.

“I’m scared Cheyenne. I mean, Pam and Penelope would just love to torment us again. How about we watch a little while longer. Maybe they will stop soon. That way they let her go, and then we avoid Pam and Penelope again. I don’t think I can handle being tickled by them again. I…just can’t.” Molly said.

Cheyenne felt a little sad as her friend was definitely afraid of those two women. She knew that interfering could cause her to be tormented as well. She always liked to help people in need. But maybe Molly was right. Maybe they were almost done with Ann and that way they can avoid conflict and then help Ann after they left. “Ok…let’s wait a little then.” she whispered. She then looked towards the group and saw a sock flying high into the air.

Penelope had such great excitement flowing through her body. She managed to peel the left sock off and tossed it into the air as she felt a sense of accomplishment. She was finally going to tickle a barefoot! Her eyes then looked down and she saw the small barefoot of Ann. She absolutely loved what she saw. It was indeed a narrow foot with very pale skin and the toes were indeed medium length. She saw the toes wiggling wildly, probably anticipating their impending torture. She could see the how thin the foot was, and it looked really ticklish. Like a kid at Christmas opening a gift, she wondered where she would tickle first. Should it be those cute toes? Maybe the arch. Maybe the heel just to start off. Penelope looked up at Pam with excitement. “Where should I tickle first? Where would you tickle?” she asked.

Pam couldn’t help but chuckle at the questions because her friend was so excited. Now, she felt like a teacher working with her student. “I would say tickle her arch first. Just to send her a message that she is about to go through hell. Hahahaha” she answered.

Penelope had a huge smile when she heard the suggestion. She then took the tips of both index fingers and started to wriggle them as they descended towards the helpless exposed arch. She then took the tip of her left index finger and placed it on the outside edge of the arch, and her right index fingers was placed on the inside edge of the arch, right on that instep and now she started to stroke them down the length of the arch, and she got a wonderful reaction.

“NOOOOOOOOTTTTTT THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Ann exploded in laughter as she felt those fingers tickling her precious arch. The sheer intensity of the ticklish feelings overwhelmed her nervous system. Her feet were always the most ticklish spot on her body that she knew of and the feeling of those fingers attacking the most sensitive spot on her foot drove her wild. She started to pound her fists into the grass in ticklish agony, and her eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was wide open as she let her hysterical laughter flow freely.

Pam watched with great joy as she saw Penelope going after that vulnerable bare foot. She also noticed that even though Ann was losing her mind from the tickling attack, she didn’t move her legs as much as it must have meant she was wearing down. This gave her a thrill because it would be soon, she would be able to completely dominate the cute Asian woman later. She watched the fingers going up and down the foot in a smooth rhythm. “That’s right, just keep doing that and she will completely go insane. Hehehe” she giggled.

Penelope continued her finger stroking and hearing Pam’s words only encouraged her even more. She loved how the skin felt on her fingers. It wasn’t a very soft foot, the skin was a little rough, but it was tender enough to enjoy touching it. She figured Ann must go barefoot a lot. She then started to use the tips of her nails to stroke in the arch and smiled when she saw the foot vibrating in agony. “That’s right! Such a ticklish foot you have! I could just tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle and tickle this foot forever! Hmmm…. I wonder if this spot…..riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ggggggggggghhhhhhhttttttt… here would drive you wild..” she teased as she then moved her fingers to the center of the ball of the foot and started to tickle it.

Ann went in silent laughter as she felt the fingers now stroking and scratching on the center of the ball of her foot. That was another hot spot for her, and she was in pure ticklish agony. She arched her back high and then her chest area collapsed to the grass, her head now lying on its right side in the grass. She just kept her mouth wide open and let the laughter just pour out. It was such a horrendous feeling and she wondered if it would ever stop.

Penelope continued to torment this foot as she truly enjoyed touching and teasing the flesh. Her fingers then went side to side on the ball of the foot and she heard a few whispered squeals coming from Ann and she knew the woman was in pure agony. She then moved her fingers up and down in a zigzag motion across the fall of the foot, sometimes creeping into the arch area and then to the base of the toes. “I swear Pam, I really could tickle this foot forever….hehehe” she giggled.

“You know what is even better than tickling the one foot?” Pam asked with a devious smile. “Tickling BOTH feet. Hehehehe”

Penelope’s eyes lit up when she heard that and then put both sets of fingers on her hands as “claws” and then quickly scurried her fingertips on both upturned soles. “Coochie coochie cooo!!!!” she said with great delight.

Ann once again felt a large wave of ticklish agony rip through her body, and she was losing her mind. She could feel those fingers moving up and down her poor feet and she couldn’t do anything about it. She could feel herself shrieking and squealing as the fingers kept scurrying over the bottoms of her feet. She just laughed. Her entire body just went limp, and she just laughed heartily. She felt as though she was broken and just resigned herself to her ticklish fate. She would convulse a few times whenever the fingers went through her arches, but other than that, she laid there limp with her head on the grass. Now, flashbacks of her previous tickle torment filled her mind and she felt just as helpless. Ann never thought she would ever feel like this again, yet here she was, getting tortured on her poor feet.

Cheyenne was starting to get fidgety as she saw the brutal foot tickling taking place. She could hear the horrendous ticklish laughter coming from Ann’s mouth and she started to feel bad. She knew she would be risking her own sanity, but poor Ann was suffering. She didn’t know how much longer she could take of watching her get tortured. “Molly, I really think we should do something. They’re not stopping with tickling her feet. I feel really bad for her.” she whispered to her friend.

Molly felt shame in her body as she knew Cheyenne was right. Poor Ann was getting tormented, and they were just watching her. She still thought they should mind their own business, however. “I know...but…I don’t want to get tickled by them. It will be really bad for us. I know that girl is getting her feet tickled really badly, but do we really want to join her? Let’s say we do go down there. What if they attack us and still torture her too?” she asked.

Cheyenne thought about what Molly said and she knew she had a point. What if they did go down there and end up like Ann and she still got tortured? She thought about what happened to Darby when she tried to stop Priscilla and Helga from applying that cream inside La Diabla’s body. She ended up getting tormented and they both ended up prisoners. If it wasn’t for the bravery of Bessie, all of them would be sex slaves right now. It was eating away at her because she always wanted to help people in need. “Ok, let’s see if it continues…” she said with regret.

Penelope was still enjoying tickling the pale soles and now it was time for her to go after those cute toes. They were skinny and they were very wiggly. She then put her fingers between the crevices and tickled that delicate skin. “hehehehe I got your toes now!” she said with determination. She wanted to break Ann’s will.

Ann felt those fingers between her toes, and she went ballistic. Feeling those strong fingers between her toes sent wave after ticklish wave throughout her tiny body. She started to convulse wildly on the grass, her eyes were shut tight, her mouth opened with laughter spilling out. She knew she was done for as her body started to go even more limp. She had no idea when this would all stop. The only thought in her mind was that ticklish feeling. There was nothing else but the tickling feeling and there was nothing she could do about it.

Pam saw Penelope’s fingers in the toes of Ann, and she felt the body beneath her go limp. That brought her great joy as she knew Ann capitulated herself. Thoughts of what she wanted to do to this helpless woman filled her mind and made her loins active. She could feel her nipples swelling and it was time to do something she was thinking of when she was tickling Cheyenne. It was time to remove all of Ann’s clothes! “Penelope, you can stop tickling her feet now. She is almost dead. Hahahaha” she laughed.

Penelope snapped out of her tickle lust trance and looked at Pam. She saw her friend with this huge smile and then looked at the helpless barefeet. Pam was right, Ann stopped moving. As much as she craved to tickle those feet even more, she knew it was time to give their victim a break. “Ok, I will stop tickling them. Oh, that was SO MUCH FUN! Heheehehe” she laughed.

“I know it was. Now you see why I had so much fun with that troll and her Indian friend. This poor girl is completely exhausted. I think it is time we make her more….comfortable. hehehe just like we talked about.” Pam snickered.

Penelope clapped her hands as she knew what Pam was talking about. She then watched Pam get off of Ann and then crouch by her shoulders. Grabbing the helpless ankles, and then helped turn Ann over onto her back. She was excited as she now saw the helpless and exhausted woman lying there nearly motionless. She could hear her wheezing and still having some slight giggles. “I think she is ready!” she said with excitement in her voice.

Ann was breathing hard and felt some sense of relief as she was no longer being tickled. That foot tickling wore her out and she felt herself being easily flipped over on her back. She started to open her eyes and could see the blue sky above her. She could barely move and just wanted to take this moment to just enjoy not being tickled. She was breathing heavy, and she groaned as she felt sore. She exerted a lot of physical, mental and emotional energy trying to avoid and enduring the tickling. “Please…..no more….I’m sorry….” she panted.

“Awwww…someone sounds like she is very tired! You can hardly move! You are getting so sweaty too. I think we need to help you out here. You are wearing those hot clothes…let’s take them off.” Pam sneered. She then reached forward and reached her hands underneath Ann’s body, searching for the clasp of the bra. She wanted to remove that item of clothing as she wanted to play with the breasts. It was time to take this tickle torment to the next level.

Penelope saw Pam’s hands reaching underneath Ann’s upperbody and it gave her great delight. It meant that she got the best part, Ann’s pants! She sat down on Ann’s knees and reached her hands towards the button that was holding the jeans together. Her fingers found the button and she started to undo it. She could feel her lust and her adrenaline spiking as she and Pam wanted to strip Ann naked!

Ann was still trying to recover when she felt hands underneath her back. She thought that perhaps someone was going to lift her up, so she could sit up, but then she felt the tension in her bra suddenly become very loose, and she could also feel her jeans around her hips also becoming very loose. It confused her as she had no idea what was taking place. Her mind was still trying to recover from the ticklish onslaught. “W-what….what are you doing?” she asked, still tired from the tickle torture.

“We want to see some goodies…hehehehe” Pam laughed. Once she got the bra undone, she then pulled the straps of the bra from under the back and continued to lift them into the air. As she pulled them up, she could see she was mere moments from removing the garment from the chest. A wave of lust filled her body as she now pulled up further and the cups of the bra came off the chest! She then pulled the straps off the shoulders and arms and now she held the bra up in the air, completely free from Ann’s body. “There we go!!!” she shouted in joy.

Ann suddenly realized what was happening and she was in shock. Her bra was just taken off and now her size B breasts were exposed! She gasped in humiliation and immediately covered her chest with her hands. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!!!!” she screamed out.

Penelope saw those bare breasts once the bra came off and she loved what she saw. They were a nice size, and had a nice, soft rounded shape to them with small dark brown nipples. This was getting to be really exciting for her. Then she saw Ann cover her chest, and this was her chance. She then gripped the rim of the jeans and then started to pull them down off the hips, including the underwear underneath with them. “Yeah, we want to see some goodies!! Hehehehe” she laughed.

Ann’s eyes then diverted towards her waist as she felt her jeans coming off! They were trying to strip her naked! She then removed her hands from her chest to try and stop Penelope from removing her jeans and underwear. A wave of humiliation washed over her as she again exposed her chest, but she could not let her very private place get exposed either. “Hey!!! Don’t take off my pants!” she shouted as her hands grabbed the top of her jeans and tried to prevent them from coming off.

“Nice tits you have there….” Pam said with lust in her voice. She then reached down with her hands and started to tickle the exposed belly. She did that to send Ann into a fit of giggles, but to also force her to try and stop the tickling and remove her hands from the jeans. She wanted to see that pussy! She could already see the dark pubic hairs and was moments away from this woman being naked.

Ann felt fingers on her stomach and the tickling sensation ripped through her body. Her belly was highly sensitive, but she knew if she let go of her jeans, she was going to be completely naked. She did not want that to happen again in her life and she fought the sensations in her body and tried to hold onto her jeans. “hehehehehe don’t!!! I don’t want to be naked!!!” she laughed.

Penelope loved the way Pam was tickling the tender belly. That provided enough of a distraction to Ann’s arms to loosen a little, then she managed to pull the jeans down off the hips and down the legs, the underwear included with it. She felt her own heart racing as she saw the groin of Ann. She could see the pubic hairs and Ann was exposed! She moved her own body down the legs, as she wanted to remove the jeans and underwear completely off the body. “Ooh!! Look at her! She is beautiful!” she said as she managed to get the jeans off the bare ankles. Penelope then tossed the jeans and underwear away as she saw the bra flying away too.

Ann felt herself go beet red on her face as she was filled with complete shame. She was just stripped naked, and these two women were staring at her naked form. She didn’t even know what to do with her hands yet as she felt her breasts exposed and her vagina. She then tried to cover her chest with her left arm, and her right hand covered her mound. She felt her body getting hot from embarrassment and she wished she could go crawl into a hole. “Please…..why did you do this to me?” she asked with her voice cracking with humiliation.

“Mmmm….you really are beautiful. Here, let’s see you in all your glory…” Pam said with seduction in her voice. She reached down and grabbed both of Ann’s wrists then quickly raised her arms above her head, which completely exposed the naked breasts. She put the wrists between her arms to the sides and now with her free hands, she reached down and started to lightly squeeze the breasts. She absolutely loved the feeling of those firm breasts and loved kneading them. “You really do have some nice tits…” she cooed.

Ann almost broke out in tears as she felt those hands now squeezing her breasts. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her and she started to whimper. “Cover me….please cover me…”

Penelope loved the sight of Pam squeezing and playing with those breasts. She started to get turned on and now her eyes looked towards the ultimate prize. She saw the pubic hair and now it was time to get a better look at what was between the legs. She took each hand and placed them on each leg. She pushed them apart, spreading the legs and exposing the very special place. She licked her lips as she could now see the vulnerable pussy. “Ooooh!!! She has a really cute pussy! I like it!” she said, lust dripping in her voice.

Pam looked down towards the pussy and she wanted to see it as well. This was a new chapter in their tickle torment of the women at this school. Now, it was time to sexually dominate Ann and break her will. “I wonder if we can make her have an orgasm…hehehehe” she laughed.

Ann heard those words and she felt so helpless. Her arms were above her head, trapped on Pam’s sides. She felt hands massaging and kneading her breasts, and now her legs were spread apart, and Penelope was looking at her very private place. She felt an enormous amount of shame and flashbacks of her tickle incident of the past filled her mind. She felt helpless and vulnerable and knew these two women were going to completely dominate her sexually. “Please let me go…..” she whimpered.

Cheyenne’s jaw dropped as she saw what was taking place. She saw the bra being removed and then the jeans and underwear. That poor woman was stripped completely naked, and she knew how that felt. Memories of being forced to be nude in front of other women in that cavern and even with Bessie made her really feel for Ann. She knew she had to do something. She couldn’t allow that poor woman to be humiliated like this. “Molly! We have to save her! They stripped her naked!” she whispered in a strong tone.

Molly was completely stunned. She never witnessed anything like this before. In her young life, she never saw another girl naked before. Seeing Ann’s chest and between her legs made her speechless and she couldn’t even make a sound. She heard something, but she was still in a state of shock as that poor woman was completely naked. All her goods were exposed for the world to see. She felt really bad for her. Molly then felt something touching her left shoulder and she slowly turned her head. She saw Cheyenne looking at her with great determination on her face. “Huh? You say something?” she muttered.

“We have to stop them! This is too much! We can’t let them humiliate her like that!” Cheyenne told her friend. She knew she would never forgive herself if she saw that woman getting tormented when she had the ability to do something. When she was in the cavern, she saw many girls getting tickled tortured by Helga and there was nothing she could do as she was in a cage herself. She really wanted to go help Ann at this moment. “I got an idea!” she said.

Molly was still trying to comprehend what she was seeing when she heard the focus in Cheyenne’s voice. She knew deep down they had to do something because that poor girl was really being humiliated. “W-what is your idea?” she stammered.

“Well, instead of them seeing us, how about we pretend someone is coming. I bet that will frighten them and they may just leave her alone. So, make a lot of noise! Talk loudly as though we are approaching. They will never know it is us!” Cheyenne instructed.

Molly nodded her head, and it did sound like a good plan. If they could scare Pam and Penelope away, then they would be able to rescue Ann and not expose themselves. “Ok. Let’s do it….” she whispered.

“HEY BARBARA! MAYBE WE SHOULD GO OVER THERE AND FIND US A NICE SPOT ON THE HILL!” Cheyenne yelled, pretending to be someone looking for a spot to relax at. She shouted the words to make sure Pam and Penelope could hear her.

“YES!!! LET’S GO OVER THERE. I AM SURE WE WILL FIND A NICE SPOT ON THE SIDE OF THIS HILL.” Molly yelled out. She liked this plan and hoped it would work.

Pam’s eyes looked up in horror as she heard voices coming. Even though she wanted to really play with Ann right now, she knew she couldn’t be caught stripping another girl naked. That would get her in serious trouble at school and she could not afford to get expelled. She looked over at Penelope and could tell she was frightened as well. “We need to get out of here now! Someone is coming!” she shouted.

Penelope heard those voices, and it made her afraid. She did not want to get caught sexually dominating another girl and then get herself expelled from school. Her parents would probably disown her. “Yeah, let’s get out of her now!” she said. She let go of Ann’s legs and stood up.

Pam looked down at Ann one more time and could see her eyes welling with tears of embarrassment. “You are lucky someone is coming!! Next time though, I will get you and make you have an orgasm! Hehehehe” she threatened. She then stood up and both women started to run away, leaving Ann laying on the grass naked and embarrassed.

Cheyenne saw the two women running away and once they got far enough, she looked at Molly and waved her hand. “Come on, let’s go. They are gone now.” she instructed.

Molly nodded her head and then both of them stood up and came out of the bushes. They started to walk down the hill, getting closer to a naked Ann. Once they arrived, Molly was in awe. She never saw a girl naked before, and now she was up close and could see everything. She could hear the cries coming from Ann and her heart sank. She could only imagine the total humiliation she was feeling.

Cheyenne knelt down and started to reach out to touch Ann’s shoulder. She could see that Ann was covering her face with her hands. “Hey! Don’t worry, they are gone now. You are safe. Are you ok?” she asked.

Ann heard the voice, and she moved her hands away. Her eyes were red with tears as she felt ashamed of being naked. Her hands then instinctively covered her breasts and between her legs. She saw the face staring at her, and it was the same woman she rescued a week ago. “I….I’m sorry…” she said with sadness in her voice.

“Sorry for what? We are here to help you.” Cheyenne said, trying to comfort this woman. She then looked at Molly and nodded her head. “Molly, can you go get her clothes? Let’s let her get herself dressed so we can get out of here.” she instructed.

“I’m sorry for being naked right now…” Ann whimpered.

“It’s ok. You are safe now. We’re going to get your clothes, so you can put them back on. Don’t worry, you will be ok.” Cheyenne told her, trying her best to comfort her. She tried looking away, so that she wasn’t staring at the naked body.

Molly came back quickly and had the underwear, jeans, bra and shirt in her hands. She then gently placed the clothing down next to Ann, then stood up to go get the shoes and socks. Her heart was racing, and she felt terrible for what the young woman went through. She was very happy that it didn’t happen to her, even though it could have. That was her greatest fear of Pam and Penelope at the moment. She never wanted to be stripped naked as that would be the ultimate humiliation for her.

Ann sat up slowly, her emotions still flowing through her. Even though these two women were helping her, she still felt ashamed that they saw her naked body. She put on her underwear first, followed by her jeans. Then, she put her bra on, then her shirt. She felt a little better now that she was no longer naked, but she was still trying to process what happened to her. She turned her head over to her right and could see Cheyenne looking right at her. “Thank you...thank you for helping me.” she murmured.

“You’re welcome. You helped me last week, and it is the least I could do.” Cheyenne responded, then reached her left hand forward and started to gently caress Ann’s back. She then saw Molly approaching with the shoes and socks and she smiled. “Come on, put your shoes and socks back on and let’s get out of here. Want to come back with us to my room? I think we had enough of the park right now.” she offered.

Ann took her shoes and socks from Molly and nodded her head. She definitely wanted to get out of this park. She figured she might as well be around these two women that helped her. If she was alone back in her room, then she would probably cry the rest of the weekend. She finished putting her shoes and socks on, then stood up. “Ok, I’m ready…” she said softly.

“Good. Come with us. Oh, this is my friend Molly.” Cheyenne introduced then pointed at Molly.

“Nice to meet you both. Hi Molly. My name is Ann. I met your friend here last week.” Ann introduced.

“Nice to meet you too Ann. Yes, she told me last week that you helped her. I am glad you did, and I am sorry you went through that.” Molly said.

“Yeah, I am so embarrassed right now. I still can’t believe that happened.” Ann said, still feeling ashamed over what took place.

“Well, you are safe now and amongst friends. Come on, let’s go.” Cheyenne said then started to walk back up the hill.

The trio made their way back up the hill and stopped by where Cheyenne and Molly were both reading to pick up their books and blanket. They gathered their things, then headed back to Cheyenne’s dorm room. It was an awkward walk back, with all three ladies being quiet. They wanted to get into more of a private setting before they would speak again. Once they arrived at Cheyenne’s room, the trio entered and sat down at various places. Cheyenne sat on her bed, Molly on the roommate’s bed, and Ann sat down in a desk chair. They all looked at each other and was trying to figure out what to say to one another.

“Well, this has been an interesting day…” Molly said, breaking the silence.

Ann couldn’t help but giggle as she heard those words. It was true, her weekend became much more interesting. “hehehe yeah, you could say that.” she giggled.

Cheyenne was happy to see that smile and it broke the tension in the room. “Yeah, this is a Saturday I won’t forget for a long time. Are you ok, Ann? Why did they attack you?” she asked.

“They attacked me because I rescued you last week. They said I deserve to be tickled and punished for helping you.” Ann responded.

“I’m sorry you got mixed up in all of this. Those girls are just so mean!” Cheyenne responded. She was not happy that Pam and Penelope managed to torment all three people inside this room.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I am very grateful you rescued me. I still can’t believe they stripped me naked like that. That was so embarrassing.” Ann said, then lowered her head as she reflected on what happened.

“I bet it was. I can’t even begin to imagine how you felt. I know it would crush me if I was to be stripped. I am not the prettiest girl you know….” Molly said.

“Stop that! You are pretty, Molly. Ann, I hope you will be ok. That must have been the most embarrassing moment of your life. I am so sorry.” Cheyenne said.

“Well….it was an embarrassing moment, but it was not the worst one of my life unfortunately.” Ann whispered. She started to feel nervous and wondered if she should tell her story. Her previous encounter was the most embarrassing time in her life, and she didn’t really talk about it too much. Not even with her parents and friends. She looked over at Cheyenne and once again, she felt like she seen her before. She saw the very pretty features and then it hit her! She did see her before in her life. In fact, she saw her roughly a little over a month ago. “Wait, I think I know you…” she said.

Cheyenne looked at her with shock as she was told she was recognized. She looked over at Ann and looked at her face. She then started to feel like she may have in fact seen her before as well. She was trying to place where it was. “You know me? From where? Now that you have said it, I think I have seen you before too. Not at this school, but somewhere else.” she responded.

Molly was taken aback as the two women were trying to remember each other. “You two know each other? From where?” she asked. She was just as curious as the others.

“Have you even been to the town of Santa Selena?” Ann asked. If she was right, then she definitely knew who Cheyenne was.

Cheyenne’s mind went spinning as she heard the question. This woman knew her from the town of Santa Selena? How was that possible? Unless…..”You were in Santa Selena? Um, did you live there?” she asked.

“No, I didn’t live there. It is part of my story. You see, and if I am right, then you know my story and I know yours too…..” Ann said. The features of Cheyenne opened up her memory and she was confident she knew her. “Remember what happened there? I….I was part of it all. I was part of that trafficking ring that got busted.” she said, now opening up to those memories.

Cheyenne’s jaw dropped to the floor as it hit her like a ton of bricks. Now, she remembered where she saw Ann before. She was that same Asian woman who was tickled tortured in front of her inside that cavern. The same woman that was placed in those stocks and had her feet ruthlessly tickled by Helga soon after Darby was put into her first floor cage. “No….way. I can’t believe this. That was you!!!” she said in complete shock.

“Yes, that was me. I was kidnapped by the bounty hunters and would have been sold as a sex slave…” Ann responded. She took a deep breath and sighed.

Molly’s eyes nearly popped through her glasses as she heard this information. She remembered reading about the story of a major sex trafficking ring being discovered in a town that was near San Diego. It was major headlines a little over a month ago and now, she was face to face with two women from that? It totally surprised her as she realized that Cheyenne was part of it. Cheyenne never told her about that incident from her past. All she heard about was her tales from the Elu Tribe. “You were part of that story, Cheyenne?????” she asked in shock.

Cheyenne felt herself turning red as she realized that Molly was now learning about the most traumatic event in her life. She purposely avoided telling her about her being kidnapped for a year in Mexico and then kidnapped again to be sold off as a sex slave. She was really trying to move on from those moments and have a fresh start at school. Where no one knew about her trauma, and she could just heal. Now, she was going to tell Molly her very personal ordeal. It was also very surprising that she was now face to face with someone from that incident. Now, her memory of Ann was becoming clearer. She remembered when they all escaped the mansion and made it to the Sheriff’s office in Santa Selena, she spoke with Ann and comforted her. She remembered the joy Ann felt when she realized that her days of captivity were over and that she was going home. Cheyenne remembered the very tight hug she got from her, and it was soon after that she got to go back home to the Elu tribe. She looked over at Ann and knew this was a kindred spirit. Then she looked over at Molly and saw the shock in her eyes. “Yes, I was part of that whole thing. You see Molly, I was kidnapped and could have been a sex slave…” she said in a calm voice.

“You were???? Oh my goodness, I can’t believe this! You were part of all that??” Molly asked with shock in her voice. It was surreal that she was learning this about her friend.

“Yes, yes I was. I didn’t want to mention it because I came to this school, and I wanted a fresh start with everyone. It is not something that I like to talk about as you can imagine. It was a very dangerous time, a very scary time, and I am very happy I made it out of there. It was without a doubt the worst moment of my life.” Cheyenne explained.

“And you were there too????” Molly asked as she looked at Ann.

“Yes, I was there as well. I was kidnapped by this super huge Russian woman near my home in Santa Monica. She captured me when I was walking down the street by myself, on the way to the General store to pick up a few things. All of the sudden, I was unconscious and when I woke up, I was in some kind of weird cage. It was such an awful feeling not knowing where you were, or why you were even taken. I was so scared.” Ann responded.

Cheyenne could feel the emotion in Ann’s voice as she recounted what happened to her. She knew exactly how she felt as she remembered the moment, when she realized she was inside that cage. “It was soooooo scary Molly. I remember when I was in the cage and then this big woman, I mean this MASSIVE muscle woman named Helga forced me out of the cage and then made me strip myself naked. She hung me upside down by my ankles and then……then she….well, she tickled tortured me.” she said, her voice now getting really soft.

Molly was completely mesmerized by the two stories. Her heart sank as she felt bad that both of these women were part of that sex trafficking ring. She now understood just how much both of them felt extra humiliation with Pam and Penelope tickling them recently. “I..I don’t know what to say. That is terrible what happened to the two of you.” she said. Even though she felt bad, she was still very much interested in this story.

“I saw you when you first arrived. They made us all watch. We all felt bad for you because you were so scared. Then when you were laughing, we felt your pain because we all went through that. Especially when Helga, well you know, where she used her mouth. Not many of us had that happened and our hearts broke when we saw it happen to you.” Ann told Cheyenne. She had memories coming to her mind when Helga used her mouth on Cheyenne’s vagina and forced her to have an orgasm. She didn’t have that experience but saw others who did.

Cheyenne turned beet red as she remembered when that happened. The feeling of Helga’s tongue ravishing her private space was humiliating, even though her body loved it. “Yeah…that was pretty embarrassing.” she mumbled.

“Where did she use her mouth?” Molly asked, completely engrossed in these tales.

Cheyenne looked at her friend and she knew Molly was curious. She figured that since Molly was so open with her when she described what Pam and Penelope tormented her, she could at least do the same to a degree. She took a deep breath, clasped her hands together and looked at a curious Molly. “Well, part of the torture was to make my body submit to her. So, after she wore me down by tickling me all over my body, she then put her mouth on, well, on my private area. She used her mouth to make me….make me….she made me have an orgasm..” she said shyly.

Molly’s mind was blown away after hearing Cheyenne’s admission. She could not believe she was actually friends with a woman who was part of that major scandal. When she read about it in the newspapers, she felt terrible for all the women involved and could only imagine how frightened they were. She looked at both Cheyenne and Ann and her heart went out to them. She stood up from the bed and went over to Ann. She leaned down and gave her a hug, then went over to Cheyenne and gave her a hug. “That was so terrible. I am sorry for both of you. I-I can’t believe I am here with two victims of that story. It makes what happened to me seem so silly. It was nothing compared to what you both went through.” she said with emotion in her voice, then headed back to the bed.

“Molly, what happened to you was terrible too! Being bullied like that is not a good feeling. Now you see why I felt so much pain for you and for Ann. It happened to all of us. I do want to say that as terrible as it was, there was some good news from that time in Santa Selena. We managed to escape. We did not end up as sex slaves somewhere. My brave friends put an end to all of it and now, myself and Ann are at this school. We survived and we are trying to do good in our lives. I am so very happy to see one of the victims here with me at this school. Now that we know each other, we can be friends and support one another.” Cheyenne told the group. She started to feel better getting that story out. She discussed it several times with La Diabla and Aleshanee, but it felt good to say it amongst friends that experienced some of the same trauma recently.

“Yes, I am so grateful to you and your friends! Molly, you should have seen it. Cheyenne’s friends are these very strong women. They managed to save us all! If it wasn’t for them, I could be somewhere else, doing nasty things. It is still hard for me to deal with as it happened not that long ago, but I also feel very…..grateful that someone like Cheyenne and her friends rescued me and the rest of us. Those evil women were so scary and so strong. But not like Cheyenne’s friends. Oh, whatever happened to the one friend you had? Not the deputy with the red hair, but with the woman with the long black hair? I didn’t see her at the Sheriff’s station afterwards. Is she ok?” Ann asked. She could feel herself getting emotional as having this discussion was therapeutic for her. She never really talked about what happened in such great detail, not even her parents. She didn’t tell her parents that she was tickled tortured or stripped naked in front of everyone. She simply told them she was trapped in a cage and was supposed to be sold. Now, she had the opportunity to let her feelings out and find some comfort.

“Oh her? She is doing good. She didn’t want to go to the Sheriff’s station. She is safe now.” Cheyenne responded. She did not want to go into great detail about La Diabla as she remembered what she was told. La Diabla did not want to take a chance of someone recognizing her and she could end up in jail. Cheyenne decided she would focus more on Darby being the hero since that was heavily publicized.

“That’s good to know. She was REALLY tortured. I can still hear her screams of anguish. Especially when they put that cream on her. My heart was breaking for her.” Ann said as she remembered when La Diabla was broken.

Cheyenne felt her heart sink as she also remembered that moment. It was the saddest moment for her when she saw how Priscilla broke her friend. She remembered the anguish; she remembered the screams. She remembered how La Diabla submitted herself to Priscilla and was forced to kiss her feet and suck her toes. It was the most humiliating moment in her friend’s life. “Yeah, I remember that too. I was so sad for her. But she did manage to escape, and she is doing fine now. I am so happy that Darby got us all free.” she told the group.

“Yes!! Molly, you should have seen this woman! She was a great hero! She got us all free and led us out of the house and to safety. I heard that she is from Texas and that she was on a secret mission. I admire her a lot. Such a strong woman. Someone that we can all look up to. I don’t know how she defeated Helga, but I am glad she did.” Ann said. She was feeling good about how she escaped and wished she could talk to Darby again. “I hope one day I can talk to her again.”

“Wow…this is an incredible story from both of you. I can’t even imagine being kidnapped like that and tormented.” Molly said. She was still in complete shock as these two women recounted their experiences in Santa Selena.

“Yes, it was something we will never forget. I am glad I met you, Cheyenne. It is good to see someone who went through what I experienced. I hope I can still hang out with you two. I want to thank you for rescuing me today. When they took off my clothes, I remembered what it was like being in that cavern. I feel so…..ashamed right now.” Ann said, now feeling the emotions of today’s incident.

“You have nothing to be ashamed of. You were a victim of two bullies. I am glad we were able to help. You are safe now. You also rescued me. Who knows how far they would take it with me. I felt helpless and I know what you feel like. So, thank you. I am sorry I left so quickly last week. I was feeling really embarrassed.” Cheyenne said. She felt her heart racing as she recounted what happened last week. She wasn’t stripped naked, but she could have been.

“I guess we saved each other. I probably stopped you from being naked. I wish I could say the same….” Ann responded. She then looked over at the two women and started to think that they needed to lighten up. She felt safe now and she liked these two women. “Well, I guess I should be used to being naked in front of you Cheyenne. I do have to ask, weren’t those haysacks itchy?” she smiled.

Cheyenne smiled as she recalled that sacks. “Yes, they were really itchy. Hehe Let’s just hope we don’t keep ending up naked. I think we had enough of that.” she smiled.

“Well, if it means anything, you do have a cute body. Hehe” Ann said playfully. She did mean it as she did admire Cheyenne’s body in that cavern. She did find Cheyenne attractive and now she felt a tingle between her legs as she remembered what Cheyenne looked like under her clothes.

“Um...hehehehe thank you I guess. I feel shy right now…” Cheyenne said as she dropped her head. She felt a little weird having someone complimenting her body by someone who wasn’t actively trying to humiliate her. She remembered when Bessie told her she likes her body and that felt nice, but these were two new people in her life, and she felt shy.

“You’re so cute right now. Ok, enough of the naked talk. I am sure Molly doesn’t want to hear about that. Hehehehe” Ann giggled.

Molly was incredibly fascinated by the conversation. They started talking about being naked and for some reason, she liked it. She did find Ann pretty and she always thought Cheyenne was beautiful. She saw Ann naked, and now she wondered what Cheyenne would look like. She then put those thoughts out of her mind. “Hehehe I don’t mind. I think it is great that you two know each other. In a difficult situation in your lives, you two are friends now. Can I be your friend too, Ann?” she asked.

“Of course you can! You two are so sweet and nice.” Ann beamed. She looked at Cheyenne again and she started to really find her attractive at the moment. Molly was cute in her own right, but there was something about Cheyenne that got her excited right now. It could be the fact that she went through the same traumatic event in Santa Selena, but even while she was there, she did admire the beauty of the tribal princess. She had some friends at this school, but now she wondered if she should be around these two more often. She found herself having a small crush on Cheyenne and wanted to be around her.

“Thank you. Hey, how about we all go to lunch right now? I don’t know about you, but my stomach is growling. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled.

“Yeah, let’s go! I am hungry too.” Molly said. She then stood up and rubbed her stomach. She was feeling really good about herself at the moment. All last school year, she never had any friends to have lunch with or just be around. Now, 2 weeks into the new school year and she had 2 friends that wanted to be around her. This was exciting and she started to feel like she could finally be accepted. She flashed a smile and was ready to go enjoy a meal with these two.

Ann stood up and watched as Cheyenne stood up as well. They all decided to leave right now and headed towards the door. Before she exited, she turned towards Cheyenne and hugged her. Then, she gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you, Cheyenne. Thank you and Molly for helping me today. I thought I was going to be really tormented, and you saved me. I promise I will do something special for you one day.” she said, then winked.

“It’s really no problem at all. I am glad to help. You don’t have to do anything for me. You saved me too.” Cheyenne responded. She was a little surprised by the hug and kiss on her cheek, but she felt good. She helped Ann and was grateful to do something good. The three women left the room to go have a meal together and enjoy each other’s company.

Character featured in this part:

03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: A potential and unexpected new friend?

Ok fans, what did you think? Looks like the memories of Cheyenne's days of Santa Selena remain. Her first semester of school just keeps getting interesting. She will continue to grow and I look forward to all of you seeing how it all turns out! Your comments are always welcomed and provide me such great motivation!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back