• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Beautiful Brazilian Teen Soles

Beautiful-Brazilian-Teen-Soles.jpg

Juju knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Juju has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Juju is 18 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 130 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with meaty wrinkled soles and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Juju’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Beautiful Brazilian Teen Soles

Irvina Perfect Soles

Irvina-Perfect-Soles.jpg

Beautiful Irvina sits on her bed and shows her juicy and sexy feet in various poses. In general, she is happy to act in this kind of clips, she likes that her feet have an impressive effect on the audience. She enjoys seeing someone’s frozen, hungry look on her feet, whether in a café, subway or on a street. She also loves the touch of a wet tongue on the soles of her feet. We think you should know this background.

Irvina is a Russian goddess, she sits on a couch and put her perfect feet on a coffee table and shows her sexy soles for you. She shows off here extreme sexy toe spreads for you. She wants to make your cock harder and harder with each wide spread she does. How long can you last?

Irvina is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 120 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Irvina’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

Irvina Perfect Soles

Lisa High Heels Dangling

Lisa-High-Heels-Dangling.jpg

Don’t think I don’t notice you checking me out over there footboy! Welcome home from college young man, I bet you’re excited to be back! I ask you about your time there and we somehow end up on the conversation of you dating hot women while you were away! I’ve noticed you staring at my feet, you are so handsome now, would you like a closer look? Sexy women have so many more skills to share with hot young studs like yourself! Let’s have a little fun before we are disturbed shall we? Maybe show me how big you are now and what a load you can produce for my dangling high heels and pretty feet!

Lisa is 25 years old gorgeous Russian girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 100 LBS (48 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, sexy soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Lisa’s high heels tease and dangling.

The video resolution is UHD 4K 3840×2160 p. Exclusive model, only at our website. WantFeet

Lisa High Heels Dangling

Juju Feet JOI

Juju-Feet-JOI.jpg

Juju wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Juju is 18 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 130 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with meaty wrinkled soles and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Juju’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Juju Feet JOI

Betty Sexy Soles

Betty-Sexy-Soles.jpg

Betty has some of the sexiest and meatiest soles on the WantFeet roster and she loves to show them off for you. She wrinkles them and move them around, she knows you want to have some fun as you gaze upon her perfect thick soles and succulent toes. How long can you last?

Betty is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy girl 117 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Betty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Betty Sexy Soles

Teen Girl Feet JOI

Teen-Girl-Feet-JOI.jpg

Juju wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Teen Girl Feet JOI

Curly Stomping Your Face

Curly-Stomping-Your-Face.jpg

You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Curly is 24 years old Latina girl with size 6.5 (36 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Curly’s bare soles and elegant toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Curly Stomping Your Face

Go to Hell

Go-to-Hell.jpg

You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Go to Hell

Curly Perfect Soles

Curly-Perfect-Soles.jpg

Curly has some of the hottest and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Curly is 24 years old Latina girl with size 6.5 (36 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Curly’s feet and elegant toes.

Curly Perfect Soles

Betty Gorgeous Soles

Betty-Gorgeous-Soles.jpg

Betty has some of the sexiest and meatiest soles on the WantFeet roster and she loves to show them off for you. She wrinkles them and move them around, she knows you want to have some fun as you gaze upon her perfect thick soles and succulent toes. How long can you last?

Betty is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy girl 117 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Betty’s bare soles and elegant toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Betty Gorgeous Soles

Bored Soles Ignore

Bored-Soles-Ignore.jpg

Vivian and Talia are busy on their phones, responding to their messages with their bare feet, soles and toes in your view up in front of them. This beauty angels knows you’re just a loser who likes to creep, so pay for the feet, look and don’t touch as these brats completely ignore you. You aren’t worth an time or attention, in fact the only attention that Vivian and Talia pay you is to flick you off and give you the loser sign, reminding you of your place, below her, at their feet. Tip sexy Vivian and Talia and their bare feet for getting to view them up close, $5 for every middle finger they give you and $10 for every loser sign.. while you fixate on their feet, bare soles, wrinkles, and toes.

Vivian is 30 years old with size 9 (39 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’8” (173 cm) sexy girl 140 LBS (60 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Talia is 25 years old woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’6” (167 cm) tall and 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

Bored Soles Ignore

Curly Under My Soles

Curly-Under-My-Soles.jpg

Curly has some of the hottest and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Curly’s feet and elegant toes.

Curly Under My Soles

Curly Succulent Soles

Curly-Succulent-Soles.jpg

She is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Curly Succulent Soles

Perfect Soles JOI

Perfect-Soles-JOI.jpg

Beautiful Savanna wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Savanna is 39 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 6’1” (182 cm) sexy girl 136 LBS (61 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Savanna’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 HD resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Perfect Soles JOI

Paty Wrinkled Soles

Paty-Wrinkled-Soles-14.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Paty has some of the hottest soles on a couch and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Paty Wrinkled Soles

Ivanka Black Flip Flops

Ivanka-Black-Flip-Flops.jpg

I am relaxing, wearing flip flops, crossing my legs and… dangling! I know you have a secret flip flops fetish. They turn you on. And when you hear the slapping sound they make which I do on purpose… Hmm, can you hold yourself and not touch your dick? Let ‘s see 😉

You can’t look away… You go dumb when you see me dangling my havaianas off of my pedicured feet. You would do anything I tell you to do while you’re mesmerized by my dangling sandals and the sound of my flip flops popping against my beautiful soles. Your cock twitches when you imagine the smell of my flip flops feet. You are truly a hopeless, pathetic man, with a useless cock and a weakness for my pro dangling.

Ivanka is 23 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 142 LBS (65 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Ivanka’s feet and elegant toes.

Ivanka Black Flip Flops

Melissa Oily Wrinkled Soles

Melissa-Oily-Wrinkled-Soles-12.jpg

Don’t you just love looking at my pretty feet? Especially when they’re dripping in oil, glistening in the light. Now get to stroking as you imagine having these pretty, slippery feet wrapped around you.

I knew that you couldn’t resist. As soon as you saw that oil pour onto those soles your cock got hard and you started stroking. You can’t resist My slick, oily feet. They are your weakness. Do you want to cum to them today? Enjoy the oily foot tease and, in the end, cum for My oily soles. It’ll make your day.

Melissa is 28 years old muscular woman with size 9 (39 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 154 LBS (70 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her sexy feet and perfect toes.

Melissa Oily Wrinkled Soles

My Latina Soles Make You Hard

My-Latina-Soles-Make-You-Hard.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Paty has some of the hottest soles on a couch and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

My Latina Soles Make You Hard

Perfect Arches Wrinkled Soles

Perfect-Arches-Wrinkled-Soles.jpg

She is teasing you and mesmerizing you with her sexy arched feet.. Goddess Savanna has some of the hottest feet around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock. She stands on her foot and shows her high arches.

The gorgeous Savanna has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly.

She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Savanna is 39 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 6’1” (182 cm) sexy girl 136 LBS (61 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Savanna’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 HD resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Perfect Arches Wrinkled Soles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back