• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Kamala Perfect Soles

Kamala Perfect Soles

Kamala-Perfect-Soles.jpg

Kamala has some of the hottest and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Kamala really has perfect soles. She knows you can’t resist staring at them, fantasizing about them wiggling her bean toes in your face! Letting that scent waft through your nostrils. You can hardly hold your boner in. Now foot boy, take it out and start stroking you dirty little footboy!

Kamala is 39 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’9” (175 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Kamala’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips. collection.

Kamala Perfect Soles

Are all these feet ticklish? You don't mention that in any of the descriptions.

Pink Sweaty Soles

Pink Sweaty Soles

Pink-Sweaty-Soles.jpg

Laherre make you stroke to a nice close-up of her RIPE SWEATY feet. After a long day in the gym working out you will have the pleasure of watch, admire, and smell my bare feet.

Your sweaty foot Goddess has returned with a clip that will leave you dripping with excitement! Ten minutes of endless teasing with my beautiful wrinkled and SUPER SWEATY soles, front and center! They are the star of this show as they go from glistening to literally DRIPPING WITH SWEAT over the course of this video. Wonder what it would feel like to have soles this naturally WET sliding over your cock? Or maybe you’d love to let My warm foot sweat drip into your mouth, drop by drop? Come and indulge in this special treat. I guarantee you’ve never seen soles as beautifully sweaty as mine! 😉

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Go to clip: Pink Sweaty Soles

Delicious Teen Feet

Delicious Teen Feet

Delicious-Teen-Feet.jpg

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

Delicious Teen Feet

Just barely legal at 18 and with fabulous soles! :feets: Thanks for sharing the sole shot! :D

Ignoring Foot Slave

Ignoring Foot Slave

Ignoring-Foot-Slave.jpg

You are a fucking loser at Mikayla’s bare feet, staring at her soles pathetically. Mikayla has better things to do than to pay you any attention while you sit on the ground beneath her. Mikayla is reading a book, Ignoring you with her feet propped up in front of her and you fixated on them. Mikayla’s soft soles side by side tease and taunt you, you wish you could touch them! Mikayla won’t let you though this brat will only let you look as she ignores you.

Mikayla is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Mikayla’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Ignoring Foot Slave

Lisa has High Arches

Lisa-has-High-Arches.jpg

She has super high arches. So high that they are completely off the ground when she walks. Her feet are super soft and she has super wrinkled soles. They are about a size 7 depending on the shoe. Her feet are incredible and she gets pedicures regularly. She is super friendly and bubbly and she LOVES having her feet worshiped. She is quite the domme in real life and she loves teasing her slaves. Lisa also has those nice plump meaty soles. See her do a toe spread, lots of toe points and toe wiggling, as well. Lisa is totally amazing and you guys are going to love her! Stay tuned for even more

Lisa is 25 years old gorgeous Russian girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 100 LBS (48 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, sexy soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Lisa’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is UHD 4K 3840×2160 p. Exclusive model, only at our website. WantFeet

Go to clip: Lisa has High Arches

Ignored – Foot Fetish Style

Ignored-Foot-Fetish-Style.jpg

My soles are the biggest distraction ever aren’t they? I make you work for my attention and that of my feet. You’re so desperate to stroke yet you don’t even know the fun part yet! I’m going to train you to get hard every time you see a photo of my feet. And then, you will spontaneously ejaculate within one minute of seeing the photo, regardless of where you are. Better clear your schedule now that I have you hooked!

Mikayla is reading a book, Ignoring you with her feet propped up in front of her and you fixated on them. Mikayla’s soft soles side by side tease and taunt you, you wish you could touch them! Mikayla won’t let you though this brat will only let you look as she ignores you.

Mikayla is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Mikayla’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Laherre Incredible Sexy Soles

Laherre-Incredible-Sexy-Soles.jpg

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips. collection.

My Sexy Wrinkled Soles

My-Sexy-Wrinkled-Soles.jpg

The gorgeous Vega has some of the hottest wrinkled soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. She talks about her feet and herself. How long can you last?

Vega is 23 years old gorgeous Russian woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Vega’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

My Sexy Wrinkled Soles

Wrinkly Soles Feet

Wrinkly-Soles-Feet.jpg

You just can’t get enough if our sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and our feet in your face. Our sexy soles make your cock twitch. Our soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Trinity and Samara love having foot slaves at their soles ready to do whatever they want. Their succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddesses know they have you right where they want you!

Samara is 23 years old with size 8 (38 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 120 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their sexy feet and perfect toes.

Wrinkly Soles Feet

Enjoy My Teen Soles

Enjoy-My-Teen-Soles.jpg

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Enjoy My Teen Soles

I think that Goddess Valencia has very lovely soles.:feets:

Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Female Santa Sexy Soles

Female-Santa-Sexy-Soles.jpg

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Female Santa Sexy Soles

Pretty Girl Sole Scrunching

Pretty-Girl-Sole-Scrunching.jpg

Goddess Valerie has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valerie has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valerie is 26 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8” (173 cm) sexy girl 115 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest perfect soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valerie’s feet and long toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Pretty Girl Sole Scrunching

Cruel Giantess Smashes You

Cruel-Giantess-Smashes-You.jpg

Trinity comes back home from school taking off her school shoes and then finding what seems to be a tiny bug but is actually her boyfriend who shrunk down due to a shrinking virus and she knows he likes her feet so she sits down and has him worship him and smothers her feet on him

She sits on her sofa to watch some TV and crosses her legs so the other foot dangles while she watches TV. I’m coming closer to have a look at her gigantic feet and can’t believe what I’m seeing. Trinity notices there was something else on the ground that looks like a bug, she gets grossed out and she figures she wants to kill it. She tries to crush me but I’m trying to escape and she continue chasing me until she finally catches me and breaks my leg. She then laughs at me for being in this situation and she finally puts an end to me and crushes me with her big toes.

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Irresistible Teen Feet

Irresistible-Teen-Feet.jpg

Go to clip: Irresistible Teen Feet

I think that she has very lovely soles, the perfect soles of a young woman.:feets:

Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Reneta Soles Tease

Reneta Soles Tease

Reneta-Soles-Tease.jpg

A beautiful Latina girl, Reneta has some of the most perfectly thick and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Renata is 23 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’2” (157 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Renata’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p. She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Reneta Soles Tease

Jeans and Nylon Feet

Jeans and Nylon Feet

Jeans-and-Nylon-Feet.jpg

I know you have a little obsession with nylon feet. I don’t really know why, maybe you enjoy the sight of My toes, so very visible through the sheer material. What I enjoy is knowing that you’re teased and denied, that I use My curvy, feminine body, encased in back, to make you very susceptible to My teasing. Can you imagine the smell of My toes? Can you imagine how good it would feel to be close to My nylon clad ass? I enjoy using My black pantyhose to make you weak and obedient, to turn you into a horny little bitch in heat..

Polly is a beautiful and tall foot model with perfect toes. She goes to work and spends there more 9 hours in her sneakers. She gets her home and decides to film her real sweaty and smelly feet in back nylon socks. She shows her sweaty stinky soles in back nylons for you. Imagine how they smelly and sweaty after 9 hour of work. Polly wearing silky ultra sheer nylons teases and taunts you. You can’t keep your eyes off her silky legs and feet.

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her sexy feet in stockings, softest pink soles and smooth toes!

You will absolutely drool at sight of Polly’s nylon soles and elegant toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Jeans and Nylon Feet

Latina Girl Dirty Feet

Latina-Girl-Dirty-Feet.jpg

A beautiful young Latina girl, Renata walks on the street barefoot and gets home with her dirty feet. She makes you lick the dirty soles of her feet! She wants you to stick your tongue out, and lick her dirty feet from heel to toe! She also wants you to suck her toes, like a good devoted loser slave! Make sure you obey all of her instructions and be a good slave!

Renata is 23 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’2” (157 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Renata’s bare soles and elegant toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p. She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Dirty Feet Clips collection.

Latina Girl Dirty Feet

I love her dirty soles! :feets:
And dirty soles in general as evidenced by these:

Attachments

• v2a.jpg
    v2a.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 18
  • v1a.jpg
    v1a.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Gio quote.jpg
    Gio quote.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 19
  • V muddy sole.jpg
    V muddy sole.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
  • v0.jpg
    v0.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 16
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back