• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Teen Soles from Heaven

Teen-Soles-from-Heaven.jpg

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

Teen Soles from Heaven

Mikayla Long Soles

Mikayla-Long-Soles.jpg

Mikayla is a Ukrainian girl with high arched sexy girl. She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock. She ignores you when she wrinkles up them.

The gorgeous Mikayla has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Mikayla is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Mikayla’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Mikayla Long Soles

Lisa Perfect Soles

Lisa-Perfect-Soles.jpg

She has super high arches. So high that they are completely off the ground when she walks. Her feet are super soft and she has super wrinkled soles. They are about a size 7 depending on the shoe. Her feet are incredible and she gets pedicures regularly. She is super friendly and bubbly and she LOVES having her feet worshiped. She is quite the domme in real life and she loves teasing her slaves. Lisa also has those nice plump meaty soles. See her do a toe spread, lots of toe points and toe wiggling, as well. Lisa is totally amazing and you guys are going to love her! Stay tuned for even more

Lisa is 25 years old gorgeous Russian girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 100 LBS (48 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, sexy soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Lisa’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is UHD 4K 3840×2160 p. Exclusive model, only at our website. WantFeet

Lisa Perfect Soles

Faye my High Arches

Faye-my-High-Arches.jpg

Goddess Faye has some of the hottest feet around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock. She stands on her foot and shows her high arches.

The gorgeous Faye has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly.

She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Faye is 26 years old gorgeous woman with 8 US (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8”(173 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Fayee’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Faye my High Arches

Laherre Pretty Latina Feet

Laherre-Pretty-Latina-Feet.jpg

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Laherre Pretty Latina Feet

Teen Soles in the Pose

Teen-Soles-in-the-Pose.jpg

You like the view? How could you not. A pretty face, high arches and soft creamy soles, all in one shot…. perfect for getting you off. So start stroking for me….

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Teen Soles in the Pose

Booty and Sexy Soles

Booty-and-Sexy-Soles.jpg

Once you gaze upon our perfect feet, those cute wiggling toes, you will never be able to look away, you are drawn to look deeper, to focus harder. Melanie and Ivanka love having foot slaves at their soles ready to do whatever they want. They collaborate to soles tease you until you bust. Their succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddesses know they have you right where they want you!

Melanie is 27 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a Latina lady with wrinkled soles.

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Booty and Sexy Soles

Salty Sweaty Soles

Salty-Sweaty-Soles.jpg

You’re a foot obsessed little foot boy aren’t you, it seems that whenever I have My feet on show that you always come running along don’t you, you always need to get your foot fix, well I’m happy to give it to you, I love showing off My pretty feet, I love making you weak, I love controlling you with your fetish so I’m only too happy to let you indulge. I’ll have you fixated on My soles, toes and My sexy dark nail polish, you can watch My toes wiggle and spread out, I’ll make you feel so close that you can just reach out and touch them, I’ll make you kiss My feet, I just love teasing you making you more obsessed that what you already are, I’ll make you My full time obsessed foot boy.

Cinderella is 29 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (51 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet when she sits on the sofa. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes!

You will absolutely drool at sight of Cinderella’s bare soles and elegant toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Salty Sweaty Soles

Savanna High Arched Feet

Savanna-High-Arched-Feet.jpg

She is teasing you and mesmerizing you with her sexy arched feet.. Goddess Savanna has some of the hottest feet around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock. She stands on her foot and shows her high arches.

The gorgeous Savanna has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly.

She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Savanna is 39 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 6’1” (182 cm) sexy girl 136 LBS (61 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Savanna’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1920×1080 HD resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Savanna High Arched Feet

Ariella Smelly Socks

Ariella-Smelly-Socks.jpg

You go to Amazon Ariella’s house but she sees right through you and drags you inside her house for a special treat. She sits you on the floor and makes you smell her smelly, dirty socks.

She wants you to sniff her socks, but she also wants you to stick your tongue out to lick the dirty bottom of her socks too!. It is all about the worship and pleasing your Goddesses. Get to work!

Ariella is 29 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (183 cm) tall and 152 LBS (70 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect socket feet!. She teases you with her dirty socks and smelly feet! You will absolutely drool at sight of Ariella’s socks.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

You can check our Sock Fetish Clips collection.

Ariella Smelly Socks

Alisa Soles Tease

Alisa-Soles-Tease.jpg

My soles are the biggest distraction ever aren’t they? I make you work for my attention and that of my feet. You’re so desperate to stroke yet you don’t even know the fun part yet! I’m going to train you to get hard every time you see a photo of my feet. And then, you will spontaneously ejaculate within one minute of seeing the photo, regardless of where you are. Better clear your schedule now that I have you hooked!

Alisa is playing PlayStation, Ignoring you with her feet propped up in front of her and you fixated on them. Alisa’s soft soles side by side tease and taunt you, you wish you could touch them! Alisa won’t let you though this brat will only let you look as she ignores you.

Alisa is 28 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’8” (173 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Alisa’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Alisa Soles Tease

India Big Feet Tease

India-Big-Feet-Tease.jpg

India as she sits on the floor and applies cream on her soles, wiggles her toes, scrunches her soles and teases you with her big sexy long toes and feet! I know you have always had a thing for big feet but can you handle them? Perhaps you should stick to small feet if you cant handle these big feet of mine. My foot is bigger than your whole entire head. My foot is so wide that it barely fits in your mouth. You’ll have to open it so wide so I can shove my vast foot in it. You will gag like never before. It’s all just so much feet for you. They wrinkle and wiggle their toes in your face, spreading their toes wide as they tell you to start stroking your cock for her. Prove yourself!. How long will you last?

India is 36 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (183 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and long toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of India’s big bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

India Big Feet Tease

they say the bigger the feet they could be really ticklish .

Wrinkled Mature Latina Soles

Wrinkled-Mature-Latina-Soles-04.jpg

Serena has some of the hottest and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Serena is 41 years old with size 8 (38 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’7” (167 cm) sexy girl 119 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy Latina lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink wrinkled soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Serena’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Wrinkled Soles clips collection.

Wrinkled Mature Latina Soles

Serena has fine wrinkled soles indeed.:feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Sexy Soles Natural Nails

Sexy-Soles-Natural-Nails.jpg

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

Sexy Soles Natural Nails

Alena Seductive Soles

Alena-Seductive-Soles.jpg

Beautiful Alena sits on her bed and shows her juicy and sexy feet in various poses. In general, she is happy to act in this kind of clips, she likes that her feet have an impressive effect on the audience. She enjoys seeing someone’s frozen, hungry look on her feet, whether in a café, subway or on a street. She also loves the touch of a wet tongue on the soles of her feet. We think you should know this background.

Alena is a petite goddess, she sits on a couch and put her perfect feet on a coffee table and shows her sexy soles for you. She shows off here extreme sexy toe spreads for you. She wants to make your cock harder and harder with each wide spread she does. How long can you last?

Alena is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 99 LBS (45 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Alena’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Alena Seductive Soles

Duda Sexy Soles

Duda-Sexy-Soles.jpg

Duda has some of the hottest and meaty soles you will see! They wrinkle up perfectly and she knows just how to get your motor running with them as she teases you with her wiggling, flexing and scrunching! Show her how big a load you have for her!

Duda is 25 years old with size 5 (35 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’0” (151 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy Latina lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink wrinkled soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Duda’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Wrinkled Soles clips collection.

Duda Sexy Soles

Brazilian Booty and Soles

Brazilian-Booty-and-Soles.jpg

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Brazilian Booty and Soles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back