• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Aubrey Feet JOI

Aubrey-Feet-JOI.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Aubrey wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Aubrey is 30 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (162 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Aubrey’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Aubrey Feet JOI

Keira Perfect Soles

Keira Perfect Soles

Keira-Perfect-Soles-04.jpg

Hey foot lover. Are you ready to play? I’ve got exactly what you want. Two perfect, pretty, high arched feet. Oh look, you are getting hard already. Are you going to stroke that cock for these pretty feet? I already know that you are. you love doing that. your dick doesn’t lie and it clearly wants to be stroked. Just admit that these feet own you. They own your erections so, they own your dick. They own your orgasms so, they own your dick. They own your dick so, they own you. Accept and enjoy your place at My feet. Now, stroke that cock. I want that big, thick load of cum. you are going to give it to Me. Cum for Me. Cum for My pretty feet.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Keira’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Keira Perfect Soles

Alina Barefoot Show

Alina-Barefoot-Show.jpg

You just can’t get enough if my sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and my feet in your face. My sexy soles make your cock twitch. My wrinkled soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Alina loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Alina is 21 years old skinny woman with 7 (37 EU) size feet. She is 5’1” (163 cm) tall and 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with hot feet, high arches and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her sexy feet and perfect toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Alina Barefoot Show

I think that Alina has very lovely soles.:feets:

Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Betty Beg For My Soles

Betty-Beg-For-My-Soles.jpg

You sit on the ground like a bug looking up at my massive perfect soles, a very exciting perspective for you. Even though you’re a tiny speck, your penis grows excited as you admire my soles. Nothing excites you like a pair of gigantic soles and mine are perfect. I will allow this opportunity to jerk off to my gorgeous feet; you might be tiny, but I want you to make a big mess for me.

Betty is 22 years old gorgeous girl with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’5” (165 cm) sexy girl 117 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Betty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Betty Beg For My Soles

Iris High Arched Soles

Iris-High-Arched-Soles.jpg

She has super high arches. So high that they are completely off the ground when she walks. Her feet are super soft and she has super wrinkled soles. They are about a size 8 depending on the shoe. Her feet are incredible and she gets pedicures regularly. She is super friendly and bubbly and she LOVES having her feet worshiped. She is quite the domme in real life and she loves teasing her slaves. Iris also has those nice plump meaty soles. See her do a toe spread, lots of toe points and toe wiggling, as well. Iris is totally amazing and you guys are going to love her!

Iris is 22 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet and smooth toes. She is 5’7” (170 cm) tall and 152 LBS (53 KG). She is a sexy lady with sexy feet.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her sexy feet and perfect toes.

Iris High Arched Soles

High Arches Barefoot

High-Arches-Barefoot.jpg

Trinity as she sits on a couch and wiggles her toes, scrunches her soles and teases you with her big sexy long toes and feet! I know you have always had a thing for big feet but can you handle them? Perhaps you should stick to small feet if you cant handle these big feet of mine. My foot is bigger than your whole entire head. My foot is so wide that it barely fits in your mouth. You’ll have to open it so wide so I can shove my vast foot in it. You will gag like never before. It’s all just so much feet for you. They wrinkle and wiggle their toes in your face, spreading their toes wide as they tell you to start stroking your cock for her. Prove yourself!. How long will you last?

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and long toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Trinity’s big bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

High Arches Barefoot

I love her big, beautiful soles!:feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Myra Sexy Wrinkled Soles

Myra-Sexy-Wrinkled-Soles.jpg

You just can’t get enough if my sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and my feet in your face. My sexy soles make your cock twitch. My wrinkled soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Myra loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Myra is 35 years old skinny woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with hot feet, high arches and wrinkled soles.

Myra Sexy Wrinkled Soles

Wrinkled Soles from Back

Wrinkled-Soles-from-Back.jpg

She is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Myra loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Myra is 35 years old skinny woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with hot feet, high arches and wrinkled soles.

Wrinkled Soles from Back

My Slightly Dirty Soles

My-Slightly-Dirty-Soles.jpg

Amazon Joyce will tease you with her big dirty feet till you cum all over them.

Joyce has been walking around in her Adidas slippers all day. She knows how much you like filthy feet, so she props her big dirty size 11s up for you to stare at. She teases, rubbing her soles against one another while her feet are crossed, knowing exactly what you are thinking…and doing

Joyce is 23 years old gorgeous girl with 11 (41 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 158 LBS (72 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect dirty feet!. She teases you with her dirty feet, and soles! You will absolutely drool at sight of Joyce’s dirty bare soles and long toes.

The dirty feet video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Check Our Dirty Feet Videos Collection

My Slightly Dirty Soles

Forced Foot Smelling

Forced-Foot-Smelling.jpg

Polly didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Polly duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Polly laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

This foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Forced Foot Smelling

Aubrey Latina Feet JOI

Aubrey Latina Feet JOI

Aubrey-Latina-Feet-JOI.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Aubrey wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Aubrey is 30 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (162 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Aubrey’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Aubrey Latina Feet JOI

Keira Seductive Soles

keira-big-feet-scaled.jpg

Hey foot lover. Are you ready to play? I’ve got exactly what you want. Two perfect, pretty, high arched feet. Oh look, you are getting hard already. Are you going to stroke that cock for these pretty feet? I already know that you are. you love doing that. your dick doesn’t lie and it clearly wants to be stroked. Just admit that these feet own you. They own your erections so, they own your dick. They own your orgasms so, they own your dick. They own your dick so, they own you. Accept and enjoy your place at My feet. Now, stroke that cock. I want that big, thick load of cum. you are going to give it to Me. Cum for Me. Cum for My pretty feet.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Keira’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Keira Seductive Soles

Different Size Sexy Feet

Different Size Sexy Feet

Different-Size-Sexy-Feet.jpg

Hey footboy are you ready to stroke that foot loving cock for our feet? What are you waiting for? Get that dick in your hand and let’s start stroking. Do you need to see our soles first? mmm… That’s got you stroking doesn’t it? Our feet always trigger you to stroke. We know how much you love My feet. Stroke it. Are you so focused on My feet that you failed to notice our big boobs on your screen, as well? That’s ok footboy keep stroking that dick. It loves out feet and it wants to cum for them. Let it go… splatter our soles with cum.

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, foot massage, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, small feet, big feet, ignore

https://wantfeet.com/clips/different-size-sexy-feet/

Lara Wrinkled soles

Lara-Wrinkles-Soles.jpg

Come on and worship these wrinkled meaty soles you addict. Look at those wrinkles…just makes your cock jump to attention. They are so perfect… something to drool and obsess over.

Lara is 35 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and meaty soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 115 LBS (52 KG). She is a sexy lady with meaty wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Lara’s feet and elegant toes.

Lara Wrinkled soles

Pretty Girl Soles Tease

Pretty-Girl-Soles-Tease.jpg

Goddess Lorraine has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Lorraine has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Lorraine is 26 years old gorgeous woman with 10 US (40 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’8” (173 cm) sexy girl 115 LBS (55 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest perfect soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Lorraine’s feet and long toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive model, only at our website.

Pretty Girl Soles Tease

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back