• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Primrose Big Feet

Primrose Big Feet

Primrose-Big-Feet.jpg

I know you have always had a thing for big feet but can you handle them? Perhaps you should stick to small feet if you cant handle these big feet of mine. My foot is bigger than your whole entire head. My foot is so wide that it barely fits in your mouth. You’ll have to open it so wide so I can shove my vast foot in it. You will gag like never before. It’s all just so much feet for you.

Primrose is 23 years old gorgeous girl with 11 (41 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

The sexy feet video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Primrose Big Feet

Relaxing Girls Sexy Soles

Relaxing-Girls-Sexy-Soles.jpg

The Princess of Wrinkled Soles returns this time with another Hot brat Enola who also sports some supremely sexy wrinkled soles as they both double team your senses and your throbbing cock with their all out wrinkled soles attack! here is no way you will resist as the two Goddesses taunt you to the edge of sanity as you are teased and ignored to cumming all over yourself!

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Enola is 25 years old beautiful tall woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 136 LBS (62 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, foot massage, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, small feet, big feet, ignore

Relaxing Girls Sexy Soles

Paty Feet JOI

Paty-Feet-JOI.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Paty wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Soles clips collection.

Paty Feet JOI

Sexy Super Soles

Sexy-Super-Soles.jpg

Amazon Keira & Polly both show off their gorgeous feet as they compare the differences side by side.. Keira has some of the LARGEST feet in the industry and they definitely make Polly’s look so small!

You have another opportunity drool and stroke until cum for us! While we talk about our feet size and seduce you with our perfect arched feet or soft wrinkled soles, you could masturbate yourself, dreaming with our perfect big and little feet rubbing on your face… She moves her big sexy feet and toes while I wiggle and my pretty small soles. We compare sole to sole and show the size difference between our gorgeous feet! Your time is running puppy, stroke hard for us, we wanna see how much cum you can give to these perfect soles and yummy toes.

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet & wrinkled soles.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Sexy Super Soles

Smell My Stinky Soles

Smell-My-Stinky-Soles.jpg

Selina didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Selina duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Selina laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Selina is 19 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped highly arched and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 118 LBS (54 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched big feet and smooth toes.

Jada is 21 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (167 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with pretty feet.

This foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Smell My Stinky Soles

I envy Jada having Selina's sweating, stinky bare feet :feets: rubbed on her nose. :devil:

Stroke to my Sexy Soles

Stroke-to-my-Sexy-Soles.jpg

A beautiful Latina woman Paty wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Paty is 28 years old beautiful Latina girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 127 LBS (58 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect meaty soles.

She knows how much you want her feet and shows her sexy feet. Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Paty’s bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 3840×2160 p.

Stroke to my Sexy Soles

Anna Smelly Feet

Anna-Smelly-Feet.jpg

She took off her socks and shows her smelly soles for you. You just can’t get enough if my sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and my feet in your face. My sexy soles make your cock twitch. My wrinkled soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Anna loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Anna is 21 years old gorgeous girl with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 100 LBS (45 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arched big feet and smooth toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease.

Anna Smelly Feet

Big Yeti Feet

Big-Yeti-Feet.jpg

Keira and Bailey show off their giant-sized soles! Both have size 10 feet! Keira has slightly bigger feet. Bigger better or is it just awesome to see two pairs of sexy Amazon soles in your face, like this? You decide!

Two tall women with huge feet size 10US (40EU) Keira and Bailey are sitting on a sofa and showing their gorgeous bare soles. They are having fun and just play with the feet, compare and measure them with a line.

You just can’t get enough if our sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and our feet in your face. Our sexy soles make your cock twitch. Our soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Bailey is 26 years old beautiful tall woman with 10 (40 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 5’9” (175 cm) tall and 147 LBS (67 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and sexy soles.

Big Yeti Feet

Polly Soles From Back

Polly-Soles-From-Back.jpg

Polly is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Polly loves having foot slaves at her soles ready to do whatever she wants. Her succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddess knows she has you right where she wants you!

Polly is 30 years old gorgeous girl with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5’4” (160 cm) sexy girl 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with petite feet and wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of her feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease.

Polly Soles From Back

After Work Foot Smelling

After-Work-Foot-Smelling.jpg

Martha didn’t wash her feet for a week. She wondered how much they would stink. Can you imagine the smell the slave felt? Very strong smell and taste of sweat!

Martha duct taped her mouth shut so she can shove her slightly smelly soles right in her face! When she tries to pull away, she grabs my wrists to pull me closer. Martha laughs as I struggle to move my face away from her cute, little feet. Everyone needs a friend like her!

She has no chance, but to inhale the intense sweat smell – but this was only the first part of her humiliation. She has to smell my foot soles from the heels to the toes.

Solana is 40 years old beautiful petite woman with 5 (35 EU) size small feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’0” (150 cm) tall and 96 LBS (44 KG). She is a sexy lady with small feet and wrinkled soles.

Martha is 35 years old gorgeous woman with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’10” (180 cm) sexy girl 158 LBS (72 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

This foot smelling video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

After Work Foot Smelling

It would be an honor not to just smell Martha's feet, but to lick them clean! :feets:

Enjoy Our Perfect Soles

Enjoy-Our-Perfect-Soles.jpg

You just can’t get enough if our sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and our feet in your face. Our sexy soles make your cock twitch. Our soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Madison and Melissa love having foot slaves at their soles ready to do whatever they want. Their succulent soles are agonizingly right in front of you but all you can do is jerk off to them. What you would do to lick and suck those toes. Your Goddesses know they have you right where they want you!

Melissa is 28 years old strong woman with size 9 (39 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 154 LBS (70 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Madison is 24 years old beautiful woman with size 8 (38 EU) sexy feet and toes. She is She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and meaty soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their sexy feet and perfect toes.

Enjoy Our Perfect Soles

Beautiful Teen Perfect Soles

Beautiful-Teen-perfect-Soles.jpg

Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Valencia Sexy Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Beautiful Teen Perfect Soles

Craving for Teen Soles

Craving-for-Teen-Soles.jpg

Teen Goddess Valencia has some of the hottest soles around! She knows the mere sight of them gets your tiny little pecker hard as a rock.

The gorgeous Teen / Lolita Goddess has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!.
The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Valencia is 18 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped perfect feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 105 LBS (48KG). She is a sexy lady with perfect feet and pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valencia’s bare soles and perfect toes. The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Craving for Teen Soles

Kathleen Flip Flop Tease

Kathleen-Flip-Flop-Tease.jpg

I’m trying 2 pair of flip flops. Which flip flops are better you decide. I am relaxing, wearing flip flops, crossing my legs and… dangling! I know you have a secret flip flops fetish. They turn you on. And when you hear the slapping sound they make which I do on purpose… Hmm, can you hold yourself and not touch your dick? Let ‘s see 😉

You can’t look away… You go dumb when you see me dangling my havaianas off of my pedicured feet. You would do anything I tell you to do while you’re mesmerized by my dangling sandals and the sound of my flip flops popping against my beautiful soles. Your cock twitches when you imagine the smell of my flip flops feet. You are truly a hopeless, pathetic man, with a useless cock and a weakness for my pro dangling.

Kathleen is 25 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 143 LBS (65 KG). She is a beautiful lady with wrinkled soles.

The shoeplay / flip flops video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Kathleen Flip Flop Tease

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back