• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WANTFEET.COM Official Thread - Updates

Bare Soles Obsession

Bare-Soles-Obsession.jpg

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Bare Soles Obsession

Royal High Arches

Royal-High-Arches.jpg

Trinity as she lies down on her bed and wiggles her toes, scrunches her soles and teases you with her big sexy long toes and feet! I know you have always had a thing for big feet but can you handle them? Perhaps you should stick to small feet if you cant handle these big feet of mine. My foot is bigger than your whole entire head. My foot is so wide that it barely fits in your mouth. You’ll have to open it so wide so I can shove my vast foot in it. You will gag like never before. It’s all just so much feet for you. They wrinkle and wiggle their toes in your face, spreading their toes wide as they tell you to start stroking your cock for her. Prove yourself!. How long will you last?

Trinity is 24 years old beautiful Amazon woman with 12 (42 EU) size gigantic feet and long toes. She is 6’1” (184 cm) tall and 152 LBS (69 KG). She is a sexy lady with big feet, high arches and long toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and long toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Trinity’s big bare soles and elegant toes.

The video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

Royal High Arches

Brazilian Girl Sexy Soles

Brazilian-Girl-Sexy-Soles.jpg

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Brazilian Girl Sexy Soles

Brazilian Girl Perfect Soles

Laherre knows that you love her succulent soles. You cannot help yourself when you look at them. You feel the need to touch yourself, every time you look at her perfect feet. She teases you with her feet until you cum for her.

The gorgeous Laherre has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles!. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Laherre is 20 years old gorgeous Brazilian – Latina woman with 6 (36 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’5” (163 cm) sexy girl 110 LBS (50 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect toes.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Laherre’s feet and elegant toes.

The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Brazilian-Girl-Perfect-Soles.jpg

Brazilian Girl Perfect Soles

Laherre indeed has perfect soles! :feets: Thanks for sharing the photos in the last two posts here. :D

Keira Stomping Your Face

Keira-Stomping-Your-Face.jpg

You’re a lucky little thing. You’ve gained the attention of a wandering giantess, looking for something to demolish. With no one else in sight, she focuses on you. Lifting her foot high in the air above your head she intends to bring it down upon you with incredible, crushing vigor. But wait… she doesn’t want to end her adventure with you so soon. She toys with you, teasing you and boasting about her size, strength and unstoppability. You can do nothing but listen to her cocky attitude about her stature and watch her gigantic assets shift and wobble as she paces, making the ground tremble beneath her feet. Will she end up smashing you in a butt pound with her wide and heavy ass? Or will she step on you like a little bug? In the end, you have to find out for yourself…

Keira is 26 years old gorgeous girl with 10 (40 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’9” (176 cm) sexy girl 167 LBS (76 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

The stomping video resolution is Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 p.

She’s one of the most beautiful foot models at our website.

You can check our Stomping Clips collection.

Keira Stomping Your Face

Valera Feet JOI

Valera-Feet-JOI.jpg

Beautiful Valera wants her foot addicted stroke slave to nut quickly. Your balls are filled up with a big nut that needs drained for her perfect feet. Your addiction to her feet is easy for her to take control of you with. She has it down to a science. Getting you instantly hard is so easy and it takes no time at all to make you cum for her feet. You crave them. You are always on the edge of orgasm for her feet. With her feet right in your face, you become submissive. Your addiction to her feet controls you. You cannot go more than an hour without stroking for her feet. She loves seeing how much power she has over you by propping her feet up in your face. She takes every drop of your nut with her feet.

Valera is 27 years old gorgeous woman with 7 (37 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’3” (161 cm) sexy girl 121 LBS (55 KG). She is a beautiful lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Valera’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our foot fetish clips collection.

Valera Feet JOI

Dora Soles on Glass

Dora-Soles-on-Glass.jpg

You can just lay there and see my incredible feet on the glass table above your face.

You love my sexy wrinkled soles. but there is something special about them not being perfectly smooth and pedicured.

Look at those soft heels, see the texture. But it’s really those wrinkles that drive you a little crazy.

Dora is 41 years old gorgeous girl with 9 (39 EU) size perfectly shaped wide feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 125 LBS (56 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect pink soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Dora’s feet and elegant toes.

Go to Clip:

Dora Soles on Glass

Sweaty Feet After Workout

Sweaty-Feet-After-Workout.jpg

She is laying on her stomach on her bed. When you walk in. She knows why you are there but she does not seem to mind. She is just wiggling and spreading her toes not paying any attention to you.

Laherre, is super hot with gorgeous feet. As she is laying there on the couch with her sexy soles on display for you while you play with yourself. The way she moves them, bending them to wrinkle up perfectly. She playfully teases you with her feet, as you go further and further into addiction. How long can you last?

Sweaty Feet After Workout

It would be an honor to lick all of the sweat off of Laherre's fabulous soles! :feets:

Kathleen Meaty Oily Soles

Kathleen-Seductive-Soles-11.jpg

Don’t you just love looking at my pretty feet? Especially when they’re dripping in oil, glistening in the light. Now get to stroking as you imagine having these pretty, slippery feet wrapped around you.

You are owned by my sexy wrinkled soles aren’t you footboy! You love looking at My soles. I’m sure you look at My pretty toes too, though its My soles you love! They own you! You love the color of them, My pretty pink soles. I’ll tell you exactly what to look at as I pull you in further with them. You love the size of them too don’t you, sweet sexy feet, you love the shape of them and how they wrinkle, you love everything about them, how they move and tease you and you love to be owned by them. Well lets make you go even weaker at the knees foot boy as I have you totally owned by My soles!

Kathleen is 25 years old gorgeous woman with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped sexy feet and soles. She is 5’7” (170 cm) sexy girl 143 LBS (65 KG). She is a Latina lady with wrinkled soles.

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. She teases you with their bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of Kathleen’s feet and elegant toes.

You can check out our Foot Fetish Clips collection.

Kathleen Meaty Oily Soles

Myra Flip Flop Play

Myra-Flip-Flop-Play.jpg

I am relaxing, wearing flip flops, crossing my legs and… dangling! I know you have a secret flip flops fetish. They turn you on. And when you hear the slapping sound they make which I do on purpose… Hmm, can you hold yourself and not touch your dick? Let ‘s see

You can’t look away… You go dumb when you see me dangling my havaianas off of my pedicured feet. You would do anything I tell you to do while you’re mesmerized by my dangling sandals and the sound of my flip flops popping against my beautiful soles. Your cock twitches when you imagine the smell of my flip flops feet. You are truly a hopeless, pathetic man, with a useless cock and a weakness for my pro dangling.

Myra is 35 years old skinny woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’8” (173 cm) tall and 95 LBS (43 KG). She is a sexy lady with hot feet, high arches and wrinkled soles.

The shoeplay / flip flops video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

Myra Flip Flop Play

Autumn Gets Foot Massage

Autumn-Gets-Foot-Massage.jpg

Margo gives Autumn a wet foot massage with coconut oil. Enjoy her beautiful, sexy feet getting rubbed and moisturized. Autumn is totally addicted to her foot massages.

She focuses mainly on Autumn’s meaty wrinkled soles, rubbing the oil all over her sexy feet! She massages 1 foot then goes onto the next, Margo makes sure she massages round all the areas of her feet including the big toes. Then massages both feet together.

Autumn is 25 years old beautiful woman with 8 (38 EU) size feet. She is 5’7” (173 cm) sexy girl 50 LBS (110 KG).

Margo is 20 years old gorgeous girl with 8 (38 EU) size perfectly shaped feet and wrinkled soles. She is 5’6” (170 cm) sexy girl 116 LBS (53 KG).

Enjoy this foot massage video with Margo and Autumn. The video is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 3840×2160 4K resolution. Exclusive models, only at our website.

We accept custom foot massage clip requests.

Autumn Gets Foot Massage

Aiden My Face and Soles

Aiden-My-Face-and-Soles.jpg

You just can’t get enough if my sexy soles in your face. You’re addicted to jerking off while on your hands and knees and my feet in your face. My sexy soles make your cock twitch. My wrinkled soles control your orgasms now- you will keep tugging your hard cock for us.

Aiden is 30 years old beautiful girl with 7 (37 EU) size feet and wrinkled soles. She is 55” (163 cm) sexy girl 143 LBS (43 KG).

Hope you are ready to lock yourself up and worship these perfect feet!. They tease you with her bare feet, softest pink soles and smooth toes! You will absolutely drool at sight of their feet and elegant toes.

Video contains – feet, wrinkled soles, clean feet, fresh feet, soft feet, ignore, pointy toes, flexing feet, arches, soles tease.

Aiden My Face and Soles

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back