• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling with others - advice wanted

austickler92

TMF Novice
So my partner has indulged me in my tickling kink to the point she really enjoys being tickled and often refers to herself as my lee. We've had some really fun sessions over the past couple of years. The thing is she can only handle a certain amount, so it's difficult for me to really let my ler side loose and be as ruthless and as merciless as I would like.

This is something we are both aware of and have had some discussions about in recent times. The other night we were talking and she suggested that it might be worth seeing if I can find any other lees to have the occasional session where I can be the evil ler I've been craving to be. It came as a bit of a shock when she suggested this, but I'm very thankful she cares about me enough to even suggest something like that. My first thought was that she was only offering this because she thought it was what I wanted even though it didn't work for her, but after more discussion she's assured me she's completely on board and thinks it could be beneficial for both of us. We're still working through if/what this would look like and what our respective boundaries would be and I'm sure it will take a lot more discussion to get to that point, if we even do. Tickling is a very sexual experience for me, which she is obviously aware of, so that's something that will take a lot of ironing out if it's going to work.

Neither of us have ever had any kind of arrangement of this nature in previous relationships, so we're coming into this as complete novices. I wondered if anyone had any advice who either has or has had a similar arrangement within a relationship? Anything you can suggest would be welcome, including any recommendations of what not to do. Feel free to reply in the comments below or reach out in a private message. Thanks in advance, happy tickling! :)

As much as I understand and emphasize with your situation, my humble advice would be, don't tickle outside of your marriage unless she suggests it, picks the lee, sets it up and either watches it or participates in it.

Yeah dude. Tread lightly here. Her feelings might change drastically once it actually happens. Don't mess with a good thing and be happy with what you have with her.

Hi, austickler92-

Apologies for the delay in responding, it has been a crazy few days!

A few recommendations:
- Your first, or at maybe the first few, tickling experiences with an outside person should be with a professional who has experience with your particular situation. She will know exactly how to handle it, making both you and your partner comfortable and confident, as well as keeping things from going sexually too far in the scene. Just definitely interview the pros (you and your partner should both do it, either together or separately), some of the not-as-experienced may say they have been in situations they haven't, and that can be a disaster.

- Your partner needs to be involved in the scene, even if only watching the session. She can see what is happening, and put the brakes on something if she thinks it is going to far or is uncomfortable. You can also talk about the scene and how you both feel about different aspects of it afterward, which makes a huge difference.

Both of you can learn a lot about each other and yourselves through this process, making your relationship even stronger and more exciting, too. Communication and mutual respect is key!

Regards
-Ms Black

Last edited:
communication is key, which y'all sound like you've pinned down nicely. Keep talking earnestly and sincerely, make sure you both know you are free to share your true feelings about a thing. In stuff like this, its almost always the unspokens that sabotages things. Best of luck and DMs open if ya need to chat further. I'm poly and alot of the stuff you are navigating is similar to what poly folks navigate so happy to share whatever perspective I can :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back