• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's first time

funnycas7

TMF Novice
So my wife is a beautiful 5ft 7 asian goddess with stunning feet. It has been a process to get her on board with my foot fetish. But I would love to know what you all think of her? What would you do if you had her feet all to yourself?

Attachments

• PXL_20220609_164003680.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220609_164003680.MP.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 542
  • PXL_20220604_195353006.jpg
    PXL_20220604_195353006.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 399
  • PXL_20220604_192402023.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220604_192402023.MP.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
Have her slip on some nylons and then tickle the soles of her feet

Lol you think you could get to into hysterics by doing that to her?

I think that she has very lovely feet and soles.:feets:
Great photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Lol when I do it maybe a 4... Hoping someone else could really get her to break by tickling her feet though

You could try finding a way to moisturise her feet. My ex indo fiancee had ticklish feet more than a 4, but when her feet would sweat and I would rub her feet with shea butter and give her a pedicure, her feet were a lot more ticklish. You could also try tickling her elsewhere to charge her nerves up.

Another thing is try tickling her feet slowly and let her nerves get sensitised that way. I think when I did tickle my Indo girls feet, in time I made her feet more ticklish.

Apart from tickling them, I would love to suck on each of her toes and put them all in my mouth at once!!

I mean, have you tried tickling her other places? Maybe her feet just aren't that ticklish.

There are a few things you can do to find out. For starters, one position that drives my fiancee F***ING INSANE is when she sits on her heels with her feet under her butt and her toes pressing into the bed making her arches and the balls of her feet nice and taut. Then you just lightly scratch or tickle the balls of her feet, instead, and arches. Due to the positioning, it'll make her feet taut and less likely to escape and her own bodyweight will be used against her. Try it.

I'd also try restraining her and seeing if being unable to escape increases her ticklishness. Also try nylon stocking and also blindfold her so she can't see the tickling coming. That should heighten her senses.

If this doesn't get a reaction on her feet, it may be time to consider other spots.

Yea she is ticklish a lot on her neck and armpits.. some days her feet are ticklish but not a guarantee but those are good suggestions!

Tickled into a cackling, squirming, out of breath, panty pissin oblivio, is a tickled into a cackling, squirming, out of breath, panty pissin oblivian.....doesn't make much of a monkeys cod WHERE the tickles originate from! Imo

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back