• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do with my wife's asian feet?

funnycas7

TMF Novice
so my wife is semi ticklish but I can't ever seem to really break her. She is very bratty and really bugs me I can't break her into laughter. I have a fantasy of 1 or more people gang tickling her while I am strapped to a chair and forced to watch her being tortured . How would you go about breaking her? What all would you do?

Attachments

• PXL_20220609_164003680.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220609_164003680.MP.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 400
  • PXL_20220604_195353006.jpg
    PXL_20220604_195353006.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 317
  • PXL_20220604_192402023.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220604_192402023.MP.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
Try a soft rubber dollar store baby hair brush and baby oil !!! works every time

Lol do you have experience using it on others or it being used on you?

Would you start with that or is that the final part? Haha how would you handle her from beginning to end?

First and formost... get consent for all of this... get a couple drinks in her. Tickle her all over, starting at the neck and work your way down. Leave her shoes on the whole time. Then, when it's time, remove her shoes and socks, and slather her bare feet in warm massage oil. Then go at them with the old classic hairbrush. The kind with the wire bristles with the dipped-in-plastic ends. If that does not send her into orbit, her feet are not ticklish.

Wow sounds like you know your stuff. Hypothetically if it were possible is that something you would like to try on her? If her feet weren't ticklish, what would you do next?

so my wife is semi ticklish but I can't ever seem to really break her. She is very bratty and really bugs me I can't break her into laughter. I have a fantasy of 1 or more people gang tickling her while I am strapped to a chair and forced to watch her being tortured . How would you go about breaking her? What all would you do?

Sounds like you two aren't sexually compatible.

She might just not have very ticklish feet, but there's a few things you can try. Coconut oil + a hairbrush, or those pet grooming gloves can work wonders. Or a vibrating feather toy, maybe. If those aren't working I'd maybe just accept that her tickle spots lie elsewhere. She has beautiful feet tho. Worship might be a decent compromise haha.

Hypothetcally, if I were not married, I'd be all over that. If her feet were not ticklish, I'd go back to something that was.

I would have her slip on some coffee colored thigh high stockings and then lock her feet in tickle stocks for a session of nylon tickling

Is she blocking out the tickling sensation? If so try distracting her like squeezing her thigh or knees or tickle her armpits to cause an overload of sensation & maybe that'll get the laughs out

I have found that after having an orgasm, people are much sensitive when it comes to tickling, insert some tools, baby oil, or lube and that should do the trick if she is truly ticklish on her feet

Does she allow you to tie her up? Because in that case you can tease her a lot, get her really hot and bothered, because that'll make her tense up rather than relax - sexual teasing to the brink without release brings frustration, which brings tensed muscles. Then you can tickle her upperbody good, and maybe you then can "surprise" her feet too - of course, the hair brush is amazing for that.

Yea so I am able to tie her up and spread eagle her on the bed. So I am hearing 2 opinions if I read it right. 1 says tickle her after she orgasms and the other says to tease her to the brink and not let her orgasm and she will be more ticklish. Does anyone else have input on which one is a better bet?

I dont know start to finish. I have a headache now, sorry lol.

My first though would either be an electric toothbrush, vibrating electric massager, or maybe a hair brush.

Sometimes objects like that work better than fingers etc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back