• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmella Soprano interrogation part 1

ljm92

TMF Novice
Carmella Soprano walked through the door of her extensive house, with Tony gone because of the divorce and Meadow away at college the house was empty. She put her bag on the kitchen counter and sat on the sofa. It had been a long day of shopping and meetings with the divorce lawyer. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Whoever that is I'm getting rid of them Carmella thought. On opening the door an unwelcome face greeted her. 'Agent Ciccerone, what a lovely surprise' said Carmella sarcastically. 'Hello Carmella, may i come in?' replied Deborah. Carmella didn't respond, she simply walked back into the house leaving the door open as she went. Following her Ciccerone began her questioning, 'home alone?' she asked. 'Yes, me and tony separated and the kids are both at college. You'll have to wait to question them' Carmella snapped back. Ciccerone simply smiled. Perfect, no interruptions she thought. Arriving in the dining room Carmella took a seat with her back to Agent Ciccerone. Moments later she felt a cloth being forced over her face and everything went black.
When Carmella awoke, she became aware of her situation. She was still dressed in her heels, pants and shirt, but she was unable to move. Taking more of her surroundings in she realised she was sat in one of her own dining chairs, with her hands cuffed behind her, legs straight out in front of her with her ankles through the gaps in another of her chairs. 'Good morning sleepy head' said Ciccerone who was seated in front of Carmella at her feet. 'What the hell are you doing you bitch?!' shouted Carmella. 'Relax' replied Ciccerone 'I have questions and you have the answers' she continued. 'Yeah, as if I'd tell you anything!!' Carmella shouted, 'untie me right now you psycho, i swear to God ill have your badge for this' She continued whilst glaring at Ciccerone. 'Look Carmella, we can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. The hard way is more fun' Ciccerone said with an evil grin. 'Go to hell!!' Yelled Carmella. 'Ok, have it your way,' Said Ciccerone slowly removing Carmellas heels.
'Ticklish?' Ciccerone asked with a wicked smile spreading across her face. 'Screw you' Carmella snapped back as her feet were revealed. 'What do we have here?' Ciccerone asked as she looked at Carmellas bare feet. Carmellas feet were perfect, round heels slightly wrinkled arches and plump meaty toes. 'Where is Tonys money stash?; Ciccerone asked 'I know you know' she continued. Carmella stayed silent as Ciccerone moved her hand towards Carmellas bare feet. She slowly started moving her fingers up and down her soles. 'You never did tell me if you're ticklish or not Carmella' Ciccerone said as a smile began to creep in to the corner of Carmellas mouth. 'Fuck you!' Carmella shouted ad Ciccerone raked her fingers up and down her soles. 'I see you smiling' she joked. All at once the flood gates opened and loud throaty laughter poured out of Carmellas mouth 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIILLLL NEHEHEHEVER TELL YOU WHERE THE MONEY IS!!!!'. 'Well this is going to be a long day for you then' Ciccerone said. 'I think we need to up the ante' she continued as she pulled a large white feather from her bag. 'Lets see how ticklish your heels are' Ciccerone said as she began circling the feather around Carmellas round heels. 'NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEASE NO MORE!!!! IIIII CCANT TELL YOU WHERE THE MONEY IS!!' Carmella screamed as the tickling sensations grew in her heels.
Just then both ladies heard the sound of the door opening. 'Mom, im home!!' oh no Carmella thought as she recognised the voice, Meadow was home from college early. 'Looks like i have some more leverage' Ciccerone said as she winked at Carmella.

To be continued...

Thank you for the encouragement, this is my 3rd story overall I’ve got some good ideas for part 2 coming soon

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back