• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle cuckhold experiences

funnycas7

TMF Novice
Hey everyone, I have recently been toying with the idea of someone else tickling my wife in a tickle cuckhold kind of way if that makes sense? .... Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it something that is better left to fantasy than reality? Thanks in advance!

Hey hey :) I have no real experiences with it. But I am fantasizing about it a lot. I already opened a thread about it. Feel free to write there.

I wrote detailed about it in my thread :) But most time it's me fantasizing about her getting tickled on her upperbody, especially underarms. And yes, we talked about this topic.

And is it something she would ever really allow to happen? Or did she kinda confine it to just a fun thought?

Very big fantasy of mine as well, my wife and I talk about kinky tickle fantasies in bed she loves the fantasy of it but tells me she will not do it real, love to chat with other like minded people.

I have wrote quite a few stories about that exact scenario, very hot!

My biggest fantasy. The thoughts of watching another guy dancing & raking his fingers over every ticklish inch of my wife’s big bare sensitive soles is spectacularly hot! Whether she shares the same view is debatable lol

My point of view is somewhat different. I'd love to see my s.o. teaming up with a guy who has a crush on her, to tie me up and tickle me into submission.

I've done it with a few couples and it's always been a lot of fun. Definitely an interesting way to get to know people...

Ive actually been the "bull" in this situation a few times. A few couples. Not sure how i fell into that situation, but it definitely was fun, different. It is a 3 part relationship, you all have to like each other as people and be friends for it to work.

Ive actually been the "bull" in this situation a few times. A few couples. Not sure how i fell into that situation, but it definitely was fun, different. It is a 3 part relationship, you all have to like each other as people and be friends for it to work.

By "bull" do you mean, you were the tickler?

Yeah that's right...we know some of the same people.

Like others here I love the idea....although she would probably protest if I held her down while another guy or guys tickled her out of her mind lol. Very hot idea though, can chat with anyone about it.

Yea what does an actual experience look like?

Planning and prep discussions help with setting up the scene and establishing boundaries. I always get to the location early to set up...things like the tickle box, cot, mummy wrap, prepping beds, chairs, etc. with restraints, and getting the tools (and sometimes the camera) set up and organized.

Then the couple shows and we chat a bit, usually over drinks. Eventually there's a deep breath and we settle the lee into her first set of restraints.

Some partners like to help with the process, some like to just watch, and others prefer to wander around, sometimes even leaving the room or building, I suspect to imagine (and overhear) what's happening to their ladies.

In some cases the ladies will tease their partners, even a little derisively, which I think is part of the cuckold vibe. Things like "not you, only him" if the guy tries to help, or "you could never make me laugh like this". Other times it's more of a fun friendly vibe...couples have their own unique ways of getting into the scene.

Intensity differs as well. Some couples only want light tickling and teasing, but I've been with others who want the lady wrecked and begging.

That's pretty much it off the top of my head. Couples scenes are always a lot of fun. It adds another interesting dimension to the whole experience.

-Q.

Last edited:
Planning and prep discussions help with setting up the scene and establishing boundaries. I always get to the location early to set up...things like the tickle box, cot, mummy wrap, prepping beds, chairs, etc. with restraints, and getting the tools (and sometimes the camera) set up and organized.

Then the couple shows and we chat a bit, usually over drinks. Eventually there's a deep breath and we settle the lee into her first set of restraints.

Some partners like to help with the process, some like to just watch, and others prefer to wander around, sometimes even leaving the room or building, I suspect to imagine (and overhear) what's happening to their ladies.

In some cases the ladies will tease their partners, even a little derisively, which I think is part of the cuckold vibe. Things like "not you, only him" if the guy tries to help, or "you could never make me laugh like this". Other times it's more of a fun friendly vibe...couples have their own unique ways of getting into the scene.

Intensity differs as well. Some couples only want light tickling and teasing, but I've been with others who want the lady wrecked and begging.

That's pretty much it off the top of my head. Couples scenes are always a lot of fun. It adds another interesting dimension to the whole experience.

-Q.

Id LOVE to meet HK! Just an fyi.

It’s a weird dichotomy for me.

I’ve witnessed my wife intentionally tickled, during a pedicure, by a male.
We got a couples massage once where she had a male give her a massage. She was absolutely in hysterics.

But, outside the context of beauty or therapeutic treatments, I don’t know how I would feel about another guy tickling my wife. I don’t think it could be anyone who I know, as that would ruin it. If it was a friend or acquaintance, I don’t think I could compartmentalize those two concepts. And I may get perturbed, because they should know not to touch my wife in a familiar way.

But, a random stranger may be more acceptable. And I would lean more toward someone who was smaller and more effeminate than myself.

It’s definitely a matter of mixed emotions. In make believe world, it’s great. In the context of the massages or pedicures, it’s great. But if a buddy or acquaintance tickled my wife at a party, I might have the urge to bend their thumb in a direction in which it wasn’t intended to bend.

It’s a slippery slope.

Oh, and it’s totally fair game for any female, friend or stranger, to tickle away!

-Q.

I might let Quinn65 tickle my wife, but he’d have to wear the mask! &#55358;&#56611;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back