• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Very ticklish Halloween

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Well Hubs and I went to a Halloween party at our favorite local bar. We know many of the regulars, it was by invitation only and there were about 50 or so people there.
Hubby wanted me to go as a jungle woman, so I wore a leopard skin one piece bathing suit, and he went as a Warlock.
There was food and drinks, we milled around for a while chatting and then someone came up behind me and tickled my ribs, i was laughing and squirming, he kept talking with hubby while he was going to town on my ribs.
"She's really ticklish, isn't she?" he said while I was going crazy. "You wouldn't believe" hubs said. He kept tickling for about 10 minutes me laughing and squirming. Others were watching and enjoying the show. The regulars knew how ticklish I was and were saying "tickle her!".
Another guy came over, he was about 6'5, and maybe 250 pounds. He moved in behind me and held my arms up. The owner's wife came over and started tickling my underarms with her nails. I was laughing and dancing on the spot, I'm soooo ticklish in the pits. She was saying "coochie coochie coooo, which was driving me wild. While she was tickling me another gal came over and was tickling my ears with a feather. I was shaking my head going nuts. Then she started tickling the pits with the feather and I was losing my mind with laughter.
Then the big guy said "lets get her!" He lifted me up onto a pool table, and he and a couple of others held me down by the ankles and wrists over my head. Several people took turns tickling my ribs, underarms and feet. I was roaring with laughter and writhing on the table. They tickled me for half an hour. They let me sit up and have a couple of drinks.
A couple of the older ladies said "lets tickle her more". The big guy grabbed my ankles and held them firmly while the ladies ran their nails all over my feet. They drove me out of my mind for like 20 minutes, then let me up.
The rest of the night we milled around some more. A person here and there would tickle me with a feather as we walked around eliciting giggles and laughter out of me as they would tickle me for maybe a minute or so.
Hubby said it was a great Halloween.

Great story! I wish I had been there. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

And then Bigfoot came in…and he said, “I wanna tickle her too!”….and the Easter Bunny said, “I’ll help!”….yada yada yada…

If you went as a jungle woman does that mean you were also bareboot? Or did your ticklers bare your feet before tickling?

Sounds like a fun experience!

Have you ever had atleast 1 day without being tickled?

I wish I attended parties like this! Lovely experience like always Mrs, thanks!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back