• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's first time have her pic taken while being tickled (she looks very happy...)

Tour wife has fine looking soles.

The rest of her looks pretty fine too.

Thanks for the posts.

Then try working out specifcally where on her toes tickles the most and build the sensation from that.
What about in between her toes, have you tried tickling her there?

Yea it tickles her the first few times I run my fingers in there but loses ticklishness quickly

It sounds like maybe the ticklishness on her feet is a mental thing.
Maybe try softly tickling all over her feet and not stopping, especially keep going over her toes where it tickles. Keep doing that, maybe taunt her with I know this tickles and don't stop tickling, see if you can get her mind to believe it. ; )

The trick is don't be hasty and too rough tickling her, let gentle tickling break her down ;)

You could even try taunting her mind with, I am going to tickle your feet and it is going to feel really ticklish. Like I said try and work on the mental aspect.

Ah ok good thinking! Yea I will try that next time. Haha would you ever want to tickle her? Do you think you could break her?

I think possibly, since it sounds like a mental block. Work on it from that angle. Don't just focus on under her toes too. Or if you do, try and surprise her mind with a sole stroke or 2 ;)

The fact she teases you that you can't make her laugh from foot tickling suggests it could be a mental thing. So try what I suggested. ;)

Your wife has beautiful soles, i think undsr the toes is the most ticklish spot on most women not the arches. So she has insanely ticklish feet?

Honestly she's smirking like "ha that's not going to work on me" kinda smirk.

Have you been able to get her to full blown laughter and struggling or is she quick to shut the tickling off and resist?

Haha yea so her soles are ticklish sometimes.. I have gotten her into full blown laughter with armpits and neck tickling. Sometimes with ribs and belly tickles but never her feet. Lol it is annoying because I want to tickle ther there the most.

Haha yea so her soles are ticklish sometimes.. I have gotten her into full blown laughter with armpits and neck tickling. Sometimes with ribs and belly tickles but never her feet. Lol it is annoying because I want to tickle ther there the most.

Ah so this does confirm what I was thinking, the tickles on her feet are a mental block.
You need to start with this gentle tickling on her feet and break her mind down ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back