• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super ticklish aunt and her big soles

Absolute_T_F

My aunt was visiting me for the weekend. I have always fantasized about her soles. I had to figure out a way to tickle them. When night came she didn't feel like napping, at one point she suggested we play cards or some other game. This was an opportunity, now or never. My aunt loves games and challenges so I knew using this would be the best way to tickle her soles, but I had to be sure of my victory. I suggested to her that we better play a video game of her choice, and the challenge was for the winner to choose what the loser had to do. She gladly accepted it.

Her challenge was that if I lost, I would prepare breakfast and coffee, and my challenge was to tie her legs and tickle her soles. She smiled and said: "Agreed". She was convinced that she would not lose, but she was unlucky that night and lost the game. The real fun could begin. Her big soles and long toes were ready to be tickled. She soon realized that this was not a good idea for her. It was not difficult to bring her to ticklish hysteria because her soles are so ticklish to she can not control her laugh while trying to squirm her soles.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/117946/atf-foot-fetish

https://www.patreon.com/absoluteticklingfeet

View attachment prev_26679469.mp4

Attachments

• newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000327100.jpg
    newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000327100.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 290
  • newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000482540.jpg
    newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000482540.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 272
  • newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000509400.jpg
    newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000509400.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 294
  • newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000238960.jpg
    newsuperticklishaunt.mp4_000238960.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 309
  • superticklishaunt_jpg.jpg
    superticklishaunt_jpg.jpg
    945.1 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
The audio sounds dubbed.

Absolutely dubbed. Every one of this guy's videos is the same person getting tickled, with audio from other videos dubbed over, because the actual lee never laughs.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back