• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember live models at department stores? HeHhe-I do!

underthetable

TMF Novice
Many years ago, close to a place to where I lived there was a department store called Gaffers. I don't know iif it is still around. They always had plastic models up displaying clothes, but they also had live models that would stand there completely still like a mannikin. It was a pretty cool talent. Every once in a while, they would move to another position. I think it didn't need to be said that you were not allowed to touch them...I didn't get the memo.
At a young age I was able to get away with murder.
So, we were in the store walking down the aisle when I saw my first live model. I stopped to stare to see if she would move. I suddenly noticed that in the position she was standing, her left foot was popping out so of her shoe that you could see most of her arch. I sat there and stared and got anxious and nervous. But like the sneaking devil I was, I couldn't resist. I stepped forward and tickled the underside of the arch on her foot. At first, she didn't do anything, but then I heard her say "stop please! I'm ticklish. You are going to get in trouble kiddo. Go find your mom. "

Not wanting to get in trouble I left.

I never had the nerve to that again. At some point the live models went away.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

My mom was a live model at a small department store in our town. But she didn't stand static in different poses, they had a small stage and on Saturdays the store held a mini fashion show. She would wear different dresses and other clothing as well as shoes. In summer, she modeled various sandals and open shoes.She stood on a pedestal to model the shoes. The lady presenting would often run her finger around the shoe to demonstrate the features. Mom has extremely ticklish feet she tried not to laugh, but would crack a smile and giggle.Sometimes the lady doing the demonstration would say "oh, she's a ticklish one!"

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back