• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mother's Love

lyn74

TMF Poster
For some back story, see...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-the-interview

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...cond-interview

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...inal-interview

Tee was thirty five years old now. Fit, trim and sexy as ever. She had been happily married with a wonderful stepson for ten years now. Her son Barry was a gym rat. Extremely quiet and terribly shy. Tee felt bad that he was about to turn eighteen and graduate without every having dated a girl or even take a girl to a dance. she had decided that she would do something big for him this year before he left for the Army. She wanted to buy him a car but decided that since she didn't know where her son would end up, she would wait on that one.

She had decided just on a birthday card with $1,000 instead of the costumery $50 that she always gave him. Then every thing started spiraling out of control one morning while eating breakfast together before Barry left for school Tee asked him to do her a favor.

"Barry can you go get my phone for me before you leave while i start the dishes? It's on the shelf in my closet. I accidentally left it there getting dressed this morning." " Sure." Barry said getting up and heading to the back of the house." He took long enough that Tee wondered what he was doing but he returned, handed her the phone and darted out the door. He acted odd leaving. he didn't say good buy, have a nice day or even make eye contact. He just gave her the phone and darted out the door.

Tee knew something had changed but didn't know what to make of it. several weeks went by and things were pretty normal but Barry remained stand offish and Tee didn't know whether she should ask him about it or not. Then one morning she walked passed is room and heard a female laughing hysterically. Tee froze and listened and the laughter continued. It went on and on for like ten minutes and Tee was horrified. She knew exactly what had happened that morning.

Before Tee met Barry's Father Lenny, She worked for a young lawyer as a tickle slave to him and his secretary. It was a crazy string of events to taking the job on as a challenge but ended up being a very secretive but intense relationship involving her being relentlessly tickled for several hours five days a week. She even had her entire body regularly waxed, her skin treated and underwent weekly hypnosis therapy sessions to trigger her to be more ticklish and more submissive. Some of the triggers still effected her today. whenever she heard hard female laughter she felt a strong sexual arousal and desire to be tickled without mercy.

She had no idea what to do so she did her best to ignore it and pretend she didn't hear anything which just made things weirder. No she found herself not attempting to make eye contact, speaking less and even looking at the floor also when they ate breakfast together. They both continued there morning routine eating breakfast together attempting to maintain there routine.

Time went buy and she began to hear something worse. Much worse. She began to hear her own laughter. You see, what Tee knew was that in her closet there was a false back and behind that false back were many VHS tapes with titles like "Tee tickled untied" "Tee's first oil tickle" "Tee tickled to exhaustion" and worse, "Tee kept on the edge" "Tee defies her tickler asking for more" "Tickle torture after multiple orgasms" Her son had found these tapes and was watching them. He hid it well at first but over time he had become more comfortable and more careless, or worse case scenario, he was getting bolder. Whatever was the case it was getting louder and Tee was worried that her husband would hear.

You see, during those three years as a willing tickle slave she had strong feelings for her tormentor but it had become obvious that Matt, her tickler was in love with his secretary and it got painful for her, so she ended her agreement. If that wasn't the case she would have stayed his slave for some time longer. She had already lasted three times longer than anyone else.

It wasn't a good six months before she met Lenny and it was love at first sight. He was perfect. she moved in with him the first week that they were together and ten years had flown by without ever looking back. She saw on social media also the Matt and his secretary Samantha had gotten married not long after she left and seemed very happy and she was happy for them. It was a phase that needed to be closed and moved on from so she never mentioned it to Lenny. Now if he found out it would only cause problems. He couldn't know.

This situation could not continue. Her son discovered tickling and obviously took to it. He was watching tickling videos daily and she was hearing her own laughter several times a week now. Something had to be done. One morning she went into his room after he had went to school and the tapes were right out in the open. The tape on top was titled "Tee's Tickle contract and the garbage can beside his desk was full of used tissue. "Oh My God" Tee exhaled in shock and despair."

It took about a week for Tee to get over the shock and accept a new reality and resolve to fix the situation. The next morning at breakfast, Tee slid a Manilla folder across the kitchen table to Barry. "What is this? He asked "Your graduation present. I was going to wait until graduation to give you a gift but this can't wait. Read it.

Barry opened the folder and upon starting to read, his eyes widened and he gulped hard. Inside it read...

1) I Tiesha, agree to be tickled for three hours, twice on Saturday and twice more on Sunday, every weekend until my tickler leaves for basic training on September first, five months from now.
2) I understand that I cannot stop the tickling no matter how intense it becomes.
3) I will do my best to refrain from speaking, grunting, screaming, or holding my breath while being tickled.
4) I understand that during a session, I may be sexually stimulated by toys without penetration and willingly receive said stimulation.
5) I will alert my tickler of impending orgasm and announce when my orgasms begin.
6) I understand that after the session is over, any party can unilaterally choose not to participate in further sessions but will commit to finishing all started sessions with full effort and cooperation until the agreed upon time has expired.
7) With my signature, I give my full consent to be tickle tortured.

At the bottom of the page was Tee's full legal name signature, big, John Hancock style.

MOM!!! Barry almost shouted. "SHOOSH." "Do not wake up your dad! and obviously, he can never know about this."
"Did you have to put the sex stuff in? that's gross.

"Is it Tee said giving him a look that could not be mistaken for anything other than common!" You watch me being tickled like every other day and I'm naked in most of those videos. I'm forced to climax multiple times in some of them and am being kept on the edge of orgasm and am literally crying for release in others. her voice was getting high and emotional and then she leaned in close and whispered "and I'm pretty sure you were masturbation while watch that being done to me."

"I'm sorry." he said. "don't." she replied.
"you're not really my mom" Don't. you were eight when i met your dad.
"I'm eighteen now and about to go defend my country."
"Barry, I don't know what your trying to accomplish with this mental gymnastics stuff but we have a situation that needs being dealt with and this is the only way I know how to do it.

Tee was doing a little mental gymnastics herself. The truth was that hearing women being tickled every morning had triggered a desire in her that she hadn't felt in years and she wanted this.

"Can I ask a question?" Barry asked sheepishly. "of course, anything" she replied.

"how did you take so much? I mean, you got tickled way longer and harder than anybody else I could find and you seemed even more ticklish than anybody, but you never seemed to get enough. How.

Tee exhaled, then spoke honestly, part of it is just my nature. I'm tough, competitive, she thought to herself that she was highly sexual but could not bring herself to say that out loud to her son. I'm a bit masochistic, and I had weekly hypnosis session to exaggerate all of my qualities pertain to our... I mean my tickle sessions.

Barry was blushing but silent. Then Tee continued. And you are getting loud and careless in the morning and your dad cannot know about this. We have to get this out of your system. Your to shy to talk to anybody. My present to you is me. My body more specifically. Live out your fantasy, get it out of your system and move on with your life. can you do that?

Barry was quiet for a good minute then looked down at the table and said. "I'll have a place ready for you by ten o'clock on Saturday. Dad will Be gone golfing way before then. He then snatched up the Manilla folder and quickly walked out to the house to school.

Tee sat at the table quickly becoming very nervous at what she had just agreed to. "What the hell did I just do?" she said to the empty kitchen.

To be continued...

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back