• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally tickled a girl for the 2nd time!

marxconedon

This will probably seem lame to everyone else since it seems like everyone is having these wild tickling experiences, but I had a little fun of my own.

I’ve only tickled someone maybe once or twice, so I don’t go out of my way or anything. However, the other day I saw a girl I’m friends with wearing a shirt that showed her belly button for the first time. I’m kinda a belly button fanatic so I tried to keep my eyes away but was probably staring at it way more than I should’ve. Anyway, the shirt was short enough that there was a strip of skin showing (maybe about 2-3 inches, and I just couldn’t resist. I came up from behind her and gave her sides a pinch where her sides were bare. She practically jumped out of her skin and squealed. She’s shorter than me so she leaned her head back and looked up at me with a really cute smile, so I just had to go for a other quick pinch. She squealed again and jumped away, said “Stop that!” and playfully smacked me.

Obviously I don’t want to push it or anything so I left it at that, but I was pretty satisfied with the result. Hopefully another opportunity will come by soon.

You got to enjoy a live tickling experience. Good for you and thank you for sharing it here.

This will probably seem lame to everyone else since it seems like everyone is having these wild tickling experiences, but I had a little fun of my own.

I’ve only tickled someone maybe once or twice, so I don’t go out of my way or anything. However, the other day I saw a girl I’m friends with wearing a shirt that showed her belly button for the first time. I’m kinda a belly button fanatic so I tried to keep my eyes away but was probably staring at it way more than I should’ve. Anyway, the shirt was short enough that there was a strip of skin showing (maybe about 2-3 inches, and I just couldn’t resist. I came up from behind her and gave her sides a pinch where her sides were bare. She practically jumped out of her skin and squealed. She’s shorter than me so she leaned her head back and looked up at me with a really cute smile, so I just had to go for a other quick pinch. She squealed again and jumped away, said “Stop that!” and playfully smacked me.

Obviously I don’t want to push it or anything so I left it at that, but I was pretty satisfied with the result. Hopefully another opportunity will come by soon.

Not t lame at all!
I like your story

Nothing lame about it. You showed restraint and respect by not pushing it too far at the first attempt at tickling her.

And you also took the opportunity to act on it when the chance arose.

You'll embrace it a lot more as you get older I'm sure - when I was around 21 I took the chance to briefly tickle my friends feet when we were stranded by snow in a hotel after a Christmas party. Twenty years later, she is now fully aware of my kink for tickling and let's me embrace it (including tickling me sometimes) whenever we meet up.

Consider yourself among the fortunate! You’ve had a couple of true life tickling experiences! And, I have no doubt, that you’ll have a lot more as the years go by!

Verry glad for you my friend. Nothing it's lame when it comes to tickling. Keep it up.

I agree with teamtickleguy. This isn't a lame story at all. Personally, I've never tickled a girl's bare skin before, but I also have a thing for bellies/belly buttons.
From my experience, fun tickling relationships usually start with a quick tickle, so this might be the beginning of such a relationship for you :). Good luck!

Thanks- hopefully I can get her again on the belly. Too bad that we’re in winter now- don’t get to see as many belly buttons!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back