• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new indie feature film has two significant tickling fetish scenes

brotherted

Verified
It's called Follow Her. It's in film festivals now, and they're looking for a distribution deal. The trailer doesn't show tickling, but it's here:
https://youtu.be/UtBl3nV1A74

Without giving plot spoilers, I can say that the protagonist is making money by making secret livestreams of horny guys. These guys book her for "modeling" shoots as a front for doing other, surprise, pervy things. Turns out though, while they think they're punking her, she's actually punking them, by pretending to be oblivious to their ulterior motives, but then live streaming it all to build social media followers. In the main such episode, she was tied up, then tickled.

Then later in the script, she ties up a guy and tickles him, and at that moment, you're not sure whether she's purely doing it to get information from him, or whether she's also aroused by it.

I didn't find the tickling scenes hot at all, as both were presented without any psychological breakdown -- it was more what I call "athletic tickling," where it goes from 0 to Spinal Tap 11 instantly, i.e. from nothing to instant screaming, then back to nothing, then back to screaming. But I was most interested in how the fetish was portrayed as sexuality. Ultimately, the lead character isn't presented as being at all sexually turned on by either her lee or ler experience. The tickling is initially framed as something just for weirdos... then later she explains to another character that she's come to understand it as a game for "power."

The director gave a talk at the Austin Film Festival where she said the film's writer (who was also the lead actress) herself had once agreed to be paid to be tickled in real life, although the trickery aspect was invented for the film. While not exactly a positive or even accepting overall portrayal of tickling... to me, this film did more to normalize this little hobby of ours than the "tickld" doc from a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised to next see more of these. Filmmakers are always looking for new ideas to explore, and even this level of treatment, as far as I know, has never been tried in a movie before.

I actually remember the video on YouTube of the writer/star being tickled. It was a series called "starvival" where she did various things to make money and made videos about it. The very first episode was her being tickled for an hour for (I believe) $50. She was very ticklish and it was a fun video.

TOTALLY recognized her. Here ya go.

Its just too bad, from your description, that the tickling was made to be more what id call, juvenile, and not sensual and a turn on.

But here she is, doing her online thing 12 years ago.

https://youtu.be/Y1jonnOZ2-4

I actually remember the video on YouTube of the writer/star being tickled. It was a series called "starvival" where she did various things to make money and made videos about it. The very first episode was her being tickled for an hour for (I believe) $50. She was very ticklish and it was a fun video.

Omg, that's the same girl!!!
So she finally became a star. Thanks for pointing that out!

Id use the term "star" loosely. These days, i think almost anyone w enough money can make a movie. A GOOD movie, thats the key, hopefully her flick isnt about shock, and actually has substance.

Someone on the Tickling reddit claims to be her friend irl. Supposedly she's very cool.

Its just too bad, from your description, that the tickling was made to be more what id call, juvenile, and not sensual and a turn on.

Presumably, she filmed more of the session than what made it onto the starvival video. Would love to see the full version!

It's called Follow Her. It's in film festivals now, and they're looking for a distribution deal. The trailer doesn't show tickling, but it's here:
https://youtu.be/UtBl3nV1A74

Without giving plot spoilers, I can say that the protagonist is making money by making secret livestreams of horny guys. These guys book her for "modeling" shoots as a front for doing other, surprise, pervy things. Turns out though, while they think they're punking her, she's actually punking them, by pretending to be oblivious to their ulterior motives, but then live streaming it all to build social media followers. In the main such episode, she was tied up, then tickled.

Then later in the script, she ties up a guy and tickles him, and at that moment, you're not sure whether she's purely doing it to get information from him, or whether she's also aroused by it.

I didn't find the tickling scenes hot at all, as both were presented without any psychological breakdown -- it was more what I call "athletic tickling," where it goes from 0 to Spinal Tap 11 instantly, i.e. from nothing to instant screaming, then back to nothing, then back to screaming. But I was most interested in how the fetish was portrayed as sexuality. Ultimately, the lead character isn't presented as being at all sexually turned on by either her lee or ler experience. The tickling is initially framed as something just for weirdos... then later she explains to another character that she's come to understand it as a game for "power."

The director gave a talk at the Austin Film Festival where she said the film's writer (who was also the lead actress) herself had once agreed to be paid to be tickled in real life, although the trickery aspect was invented for the film. While not exactly a positive or even accepting overall portrayal of tickling... to me, this film did more to normalize this little hobby of ours than the "tickld" doc from a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised to next see more of these. Filmmakers are always looking for new ideas to explore, and even this level of treatment, as far as I know, has never been tried in a movie before.

Let's review the documentary, "Tickled", yet again, to see if that doc truly made tickling out to be a "freak show."

First off, if you have any qualms about M/M tickling being in any way less than normal, stop right here. Sorry, but you will not be unbiased.

For those continuing on, you will recall that Farrier first got involved in researching the tickling media company, because while asking about the homoerotic aspect of the tickling videos, he was met with dragon fire. NO company producing any fetish videos with that type of response should be considered as within the "normal" range. This should be no different with any other type of business. Period.

Let's go on: he clearly introduced My Friend's Feet, Richard Ivey's video enterprise, as an example of a completely above-board M/M tickling business. Ivey is a lifelong tickling enthusiast and uses what's an intrinsic part of him to create videos and fantasies. He tells the models what's what, the videos--even the free snippets--show the intensity of what can be expected, and many of his models return. A tickling scene with one of his models is then played out in humorous, erotic fashion. Some models return for the money, others because they liked the experience. But if you learn of any models who have been intentionally harmed by MFF, list them off here. I've been part of the M/M tickling community for decades. If any popped up, believe me, I would have learned about it. Ivey is continuing and still a well-respected member of the M/M tickling community.

The last third of the movie centers on the motivations of a criminal. Why? Because "Tickled" is about the actions of one criminal and the people involved in his scheme.

You just described a new movie in which you stated that:
-a protagonist is "making money by making secret livestreams of horny guys" (non-consent)
-she is tied and tickled in an apparent non-consensual scene
-a guy is then tied and tickled but the motivation for it is unclear
-you didn't find the tickling scenes hot at all
-you admit the lead character isn't sexually turned on at all by tickling, but it's about power

However, you think this movie is more positive about the tickling community than "Tickled?"

The last third of the movie centers on the motivations of a criminal. Why? Because "Tickled" is about the actions of one criminal and the people involved in his scheme.

-a protagonist is "making money by making secret livestreams of horny guys" (non-consent)
-you admit the lead character isn't sexually turned on at all by tickling, but it's about power

However, you think this movie is more positive about the tickling community than "Tickled?"

citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif

Furthermore I truly don't understand the obsession people have with "mainstream acceptance" and "OMG moviez is making us look bad!", but that's a discussion to be had when I'm grumpier and have more energy.

The vast, vast majority of tickle fetishists have totally earned their creepy reputations.

View attachment 721695

Furthermore I truly don't understand the obsession people have with "mainstream acceptance" and "OMG moviez is making us look bad!", but that's a discussion to be had when I'm grumpier and have more energy.

The vast, vast majority of tickle fetishists have totally earned their creepy reputations.

Ha! I agree, they make themselves into the stereotype.

The answer to your question is yes.

-- a protagonist is "making money by making secret livestreams of horny guys" (non-consent)

The character is shown to be morally conflicted about her actions. Also, this aspect is not tickling-related.

-- she is tied and tickled in an apparent non-consensual scene

She consented to being tied, and then when the tickling begins she not only doesn't object, but she seems to like it, presumably because she realizes it's making her own content more click-worthy. She never complains, asks it to stop, or says a single negative word. Later, she then delights is seeing how many views it's getting. At no point is she shown as angry, upset or bothered by the tickling, even a little bit.

-- a guy is then tied and tickled but the motivation for it is unclear

Yes.

-- you didn't find the tickling scenes hot at all

Correct.

-- you admit the lead character isn't sexually turned on at all by tickling, but it's about power

I "admit"? No, it's that her motivations for tying him up initially seem like sex play, then the audience is left to wonder whether it was really about getting him to divulge information. Only later in the movie script do we hear her explain how she sees it as power role play kind of thing, a description that's offered to make it seem more understandable, and less weird. The vibe is kind of, "This really isn't so weird after all -- it's just a harmless power role play thing -- and we all understand how power can be sexy."

What you left out in "tickld" is the kink shaming mockery of the My Friend's Feet guy. Then the film pivots to the criminal guy. In other words, Tickld offers no portrayal of tickling as fun. It goes from, to paraphrase, "this is a thing for creepy, pervy weirdos," to "this is being used as criminal harassment." By contrast, in Follow Her not a single character ever objects to either the tickling itself as it's happening, or how/why it's being used. Even though I didn't find the scenes sexy, in both scenes the characters are shown to be having fun with it, and in the second scene, it's zero percent about money. As I recall in tickld, however, virtually everyone being tickled is doing it for one reason and one reason only: Money. (Pardon if I forgot any of those details.)

Never underestimate this community for research and recall!

Having seen the movie before seeing that footage, I'm a little amazed at how similar the initial premise of the script was really kind of Starvival, the Movie. Or, "Starvival until she meets up with the wrong guy."

I'll also say that while I was kind of rooting for this movie, as it presented our little hobby in a less mocking way than usual... it suffered a common flaw from which a lot of movies suffer: Plot starvation. It's like they came up with a pretty good initial premise for a character's journey, (i.e. Starvival), and a kind of workable, somewhat believable abduction story which had the promise of being executed well... but by the middle of the movie they kind of ran out of plot, relegating us to flipping between "She's being abducted" to "Wait, she actually likes him," to "No, she's being abducted," to "Wait, maybe she actually does like him." Too many times.

By the time the surprise ending comes, you're kind of frustrated with it.

That's just one man's movie review.

JFC does every thread on this forum have to turn into some silly argument?

Id use the term "star" loosely. These days, i think almost anyone w enough money can make a movie. A GOOD movie, thats the key, hopefully her flick isnt about shock, and actually has substance.

She apparently made that money in the entertainment industry, and the internets say her net worth is $18 million. Anyone who can earn that much money in the entertainment industry, is some sort of star in my book.

Oh yeah, same.

Man, some dude in Canada got to spend an hour tickling her for fifty bucks. *Sigh* very jelly.

Thats chick is NOT worth 18 million. If she is, its because she won the lottery.

Thats where id get all my accurate information. My networth is 20 million, just checked.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back