• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my aunt yesterday

tickleenavel

TMF Expert
I visited my aunt who lives on her own yesterday for dinner. She had invited a friend of hers along. They both are single women in their 50s.

To describe my aunt, she does pilates and is fit still. She loves wine and a good laugh. We had dinner and were having wine. We were tipsy and as the bottle was over, she took me to the cellar to pick a bottle from the top rack. When I lifted my hand to take the bottle, my t-shirt raised and I felt a poke in my navel and I dropped my hand so fast and looked at her. She had an evil grin and said "oh boy you are still ticklish after all these years". I mumbled something in the lines of I am not, it was just the shock blah blah unconvincingly and covered my stomach with left hand and picked the bottle and we moved to the living without mentioning about this.

We played some music and we were all dancing and I was dancing with her friend when my aunt came tickled me from my back at my sides making me jump. They both laughed and they were moving closer to me with wiggling fingers saying "tickle tickle tickle" and I was moving away from them trying to defend my stomach and sides. they jumped and pushed me on the sofa and double attacked me and as we were all drunk we didn't know how long it went but it went with me saying something like "pleaseeeeeeeeee auntieeeeeeee I am going to peeeeeeeeee". They stopped and I ran to the toilet, to pee and to hide my boner. Then I left.

Fantastic story! You will, of course, have to get revenge on your aunt and her friend!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hehe thanks Milagros and Smash TV. I am meeting her again this weekend as she has asked me to help her with DIY table. Will tell you all if something turns up.

You’ve got the perfect opportunity - a ‘revenge’ tickle, plus if she’s stretching to do some DIY an exposed armpit or side may present itself. Good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You’ve got the perfect opportunity - a ‘revenge’ tickle, plus if she’s stretching to do some DIY an exposed armpit or side may present itself. Good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hehe you are right but I am more of a LEE than a LER :(

Confession & a session with her

Dear All,

Finally, I had the last weekend with my aunt alone. Unfortunately, I didn't tickle her as I said before I am not a tickler. This is said in beginning so I am not wasting anyone's time. Please read below for what happened.

So, I went to stay with her for the weekend, on Saturday evening we went for a walk in the park and came back and had a good pasta made by her with some nice French wine. We were tipsy and I slowly opened up to her about my tickling fetish and navel fetish. I also told her how I actually enjoyed the tickle last time. She was super supportive and curious. She not even for a second judged me and was saying it’s a very interesting fetish. She asked me what would turn me on in being played in navel and being tickled. I told her, the helplessness and the fact that my navel is the most ticklish spot and being tied up makes it all excitement overdrive for me. She said she would love to tickle me so I told her, she may have to tie me up. She said she want to do it when she is not tipsy so she would actually do it properly and that she wants to do it the next day (Sunday) but as a precursor she wanted to try something on me and I asked her what. Without saying anything she asked me to get up and turn around. I did as she said with excitement. She used a scarf of hers and tied my wrists together behind my back and slowly laid me on my back on to the sofa. I was quite tall for the sofa so my legs from knees were dangling off the sofa. She rolled up my t-shirt and tapped my stomach. I can feel the excitement building in my pants. Without further warning, she poured some of the wine from the bottle into my navel and it was chilled so I gave a yelp involuntarily and my stomach trembled. I also saw her getting excited with the whole thing. She told me “don’t ruin my sofa stay still” She kept the bottle on the floor and held my hips down with both her hands and wagged her tongue at me playfully and all of sudden digged right into my navel with the tongue and slurped the navel in one go which made me laugh like mad but she didn’t stop and went to lick my navel and circle my navel with the tongue. While moving her manicured fingers on my sides I was trying to get her off me but she had locked her legs around mine and was sitting on my knees making me immobile. Finally she gave me 3 nice raspberries on my upper stomach, sides and around my navel before letting me off. She said “oh boy you are ticklish eh! I am going to enjoy tickling you tied up tomorrow” and gave me a quick peck in my navel. We didn’t speak about it as I had a huge bulge in pant and was bit concerned whether she would have noticed. We were watching an episode of Wednesday and went to bed.

Unfortunately on Sunday, I had to go back to home due to a repair issue and we couldn’t do the session but when I was leaving she invited me to come over this weekend as its her birthday weekend. May be I will offer myself as the tickle toy for her birthday. Will keep you updated if something happens.

Fantastic! Maybe your aunt has similar kinks and hasn’t told anyone until now and felt comfortable telling you after you confided.

I remember accidentally confessing to my aunt about my nylon feet and tickling fetishes. I was 14 and actually blurted it out whilst tickling and massaging my aunt’s stocking feet! I was worried she’d freak out and/or tell my parents, but in fact she did neither. She smiled a knowing smile and said nothing, letting me continue playing with her feet. Just due to location and lack of opportunity circumstances it would be another seven years before I got to play with her feet again, but interestingly my aunt would now often be the one to instigate things, covertly or otherwise. Good times were to be had...!

Thank you for sharing the follow up, really enjoyed it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow, this completely rewrites that commercial about a couple who complains that their house has "aunts"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back