• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Texas, anyone?

AngelOfDarkness

Verified
Hey TMFers~

I have been mulling over the idea of trying to pull together munches/possibly gatherings in the Central Texas area. I would just like to gauge interest in such! Let me know!

Thanks~

AOD

I'm interested, been some time since I've been to one.

I would love to go to a munch, it’s been quite a while. Let us know is something comes together. I’m in Waco if that matters

So my wonderful cohosty ShyTickler and I are looking at January 6th or 7th as a possible munch date. Input welcome!

I'd be more inclined to go to Austin, as that's a little closer to me than Waco

Think I may know a female that would be up for this. She lets me tie her down and tickle her so I think as long as I reassure her, I think she'll go for it.

I'd be more inclined to go to Austin, as that's a little closer to me than Waco
At the point we start doing gatherings we will pick a bigger city but for the munches I wanted to make it fair for those in Dallas as well since Waco is roughly halfway between both

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Austin is big enough that they do have munches now and then.

We’ve tried having them in Dallas/Fort Worth, as well as play parties (the last one I hosted was 2005), but things just die out. A new setting in a smaller city might bring out some new folks from surrounding cities while also building up the ‘scene’ in Waco.

We just did the monthly foot munch yesterday :( We do them on the last Wednesday of every month. Ticklers are welcome too.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back