• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures and Tickling: f/f

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Talking about the subject of pedicures and tickling recently, a few friends here expressed interest in me sharing a few experiences or general situations I have experienced tickling in relation to Pedicures, so here goes!

Like a lot of people I get Pedicures, for a lot this is both a pleasant but also fraught experience because it tickles so they have to control it as best they can - don't want to kick the technician in the face or laugh in their face!

For me, as you probably guessed if you know me, this isn't a problem as pedicures don't tickle, I don't have to fight my reactions, it's a pretty calming and pleasant experience for me.

Typically a session is just the normal treatment, they aren't trying to tickle you, but it's just a ticklish feeling for most. A few times however, often a couple of sessions in, the lady has expressed surprise at my calmness. I typically just say in easy as my feet aren't ticklish, usually this is just acknowledged, but a few have tried to tickle my feet with their nails, mostly briefly and good naturedly before realizing my feet really aren't ticklish before moving on, through some have thrown in the odd "accidental" tickle to try and catch me out latter in the session, jokingly of course, never worked yet thankfully.

There have been three however that have had more of a serious attempt at tickling my feet , I may have even egged them on... I like proving a point! So I don't consider any of these attempts to be bothersome or even unwanted (well maybe the second one a little..). In each case I either knew then well enough to trust it wasn't pervy but friendly (first and third cases below) or felt in control enough in the moment to not say something (as in the second case below)

Without recapping each in detail..
The first was a younger African American girl, seemed sporty and kind feisty, we'd talked about my martial arts background and her athletics background, so I think she saw competition and got competitive lol. Early on she once said in a slightly taunty / jokey manner I was tough for not squirming but I couldn't hold it in forever, to which I replied it was easy because my feet are not ticklish. She said bantering oh yeah I bet your lieing, I told her I wasn't and she could try to prove me a liar if she wished. She gave my pale feet a pretty good going over but I held firm till she gave up, this cheesed her off I think haha. She did try the odd tickle attack in other sessions, even said a couple of times "are you sure you aren't ticklish" lol but she never succeeded. We were pretty friendly and had similar attitudes I think so this was all kind of fun! I have had a number of sessions with her after.

Second was a probably middle aged European lady, her reaction to me saying my feet aren't ticklish seemed to be like I was being arrogant and needed taking down a peg or two lol (I don't get it either!). She said something like oh sure, to which I told her to go for it if she thought I was lieing. This surprised her I think, but she took the opportunity and did her best to get a reaction out of me, we had a battle of wills I suppose for a couple of minutes before she gave up when it was obvious age wasn't going to succeed, cue snug smirk from me. She was silent for the rest of the treatment and I avoided her the few times I saw her after that as while proving her wrong was kind of satisfying, ultimately didn't make a fun atmosphere and she wasn't around for more than a few months after, maybe fired as not a people person!

The third was a middle aged Asian lady, she was pretty awesome and fun actually, very friendly and kind, sort of motherly if that description makes sense. Her reaction to my non squirming at the treatment, was an amused skepticism, sort of "oh your just trying to be a tough young lady, but I've seen your kind before " when I said my feet are unticklish. Without being invited to try (unlike the other two) she skirted her nails over my soles, arches etc for a good minute without luck then just laughed and said ok Francesca you really are a tough young lady. I felt super comfortable with her, we usually talked about all kinds of stuff and shared news etc, so I didn't mind this - kind of just her kind old ways lol. She did try to tickle my sides once when we hugged one time after she gave me some good advice, I endured this fine, my sides aren't ticklish either, then when she stopped I gave her sides a few squeezes in "revenge" and she laughed and jumped back saying I "shouldn't be mean to your elders" and we laughed haha.

In case anyone is wondering why this kind of thing doesn't tickle me, I grew up with an older brother who would quite often sit on my butt or thighs and try to tickle my feet, and I wouldn't give him the reaction he wanted and resisted till he gave up (he was pretty persistent). I also grew up with my older sister and her friends holding me down and trying to tickle my feet, knees, belly, ribs, armpits, neck etc (often multiple spots at the sane time!) to try to get "Little Francesca" to laugh, cause trying to tickle torture your little sister is so much fun right?! Lucky for me I always resisted and they didn't get the reaction they wanted so they'd temporarily move onto something else. Would have been bad for me if I gave into them... moral of the story older siblings suck haha. So you can see I got a lot of practice resisting... makes a girl tickle tough and I guess kind of informs my relationship with tickling today, also being small, cute and taunty makes you a target..

I hope you enjoyed reading! Just know for me these situations where either fun or relatively vanilla, I don't consider these sexual, but if you do... please keep it to yourself haha.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Fran, I enjoyed reading this. I would say that, if nothing else, getting a pedicure opens the doorway to talk about tickling. And for many people, that is enough.

Thank you for relating all three of these encounters during pedicures! :feets: It is interesting that all of the pedicurists expected you to be ticklish on your feet. :D

Hey you…long time no see…how the devil are you? &#55357;&#56835;
Thank you for sharing these thoughts and stories. It does seem you’re very good at holding things together, especially when tickled on your feet. I’m sure it must be the same when you’re tickled else where right?? &#55357;&#56841;&#55357;&#56833;
Not that you would let me know!!

Take care lovely! &#55357;&#56840;

I enjoyed reading these experiences, proves just how tickle tough you are my dear!

Amazing story, and hats off to you for being able to fend off that that tickling!,,

Wow that's an amazing post. I really enjoyed it (probably due to my love of interracial tickling combined with pedicure tickles)

These are great stories; thanks for sharing. It's funny to discover how universal the ticklish response is in these pedicurists' experiences, and surprising to hear about them trying deliberately to tickle a client. (This is all foreign territory for me; I've never gotten a pedicure because as soon as their hands touched my feet I'd be a basket case.)

But I'm particularly awed at your imperviousness. Being unaffected by someone touching your feet -- never mind by someone deliberately trying to tickle your feet -- is so alien and unimaginable an experience for me that I regard you as some kind of a magical superhero.

Talking about the subject of pedicures and tickling recently, a few friends here expressed interest in me sharing a few experiences or general situations I have experienced tickling in relation to Pedicures, so here goes!

Like a lot of people I get Pedicures, for a lot this is both a pleasant but also fraught experience because it tickles so they have to control it as best they can - don't want to kick the technician in the face or laugh in their face!

For me, as you probably guessed if you know me, this isn't a problem as pedicures don't tickle, I don't have to fight my reactions, it's a pretty calming and pleasant experience for me.

Typically a session is just the normal treatment, they aren't trying to tickle you, but it's just a ticklish feeling for most. A few times however, often a couple of sessions in, the lady has expressed surprise at my calmness. I typically just say in easy as my feet aren't ticklish, usually this is just acknowledged, but a few have tried to tickle my feet with their nails, mostly briefly and good naturedly before realizing my feet really aren't ticklish before moving on, through some have thrown in the odd "accidental" tickle to try and catch me out latter in the session, jokingly of course, never worked yet thankfully.

There have been three however that have had more of a serious attempt at tickling my feet , I may have even egged them on... I like proving a point! So I don't consider any of these attempts to be bothersome or even unwanted (well maybe the second one a little..). In each case I either knew then well enough to trust it wasn't pervy but friendly (first and third cases below) or felt in control enough in the moment to not say something (as in the second case below)

Without recapping each in detail..
The first was a younger African American girl, seemed sporty and kind feisty, we'd talked about my martial arts background and her athletics background, so I think she saw competition and got competitive lol. Early on she once said in a slightly taunty / jokey manner I was tough for not squirming but I couldn't hold it in forever, to which I replied it was easy because my feet are not ticklish. She said bantering oh yeah I bet your lieing, I told her I wasn't and she could try to prove me a liar if she wished. She gave my pale feet a pretty good going over but I held firm till she gave up, this cheesed her off I think haha. She did try the odd tickle attack in other sessions, even said a couple of times "are you sure you aren't ticklish" lol but she never succeeded. We were pretty friendly and had similar attitudes I think so this was all kind of fun! I have had a number of sessions with her after.

Second was a probably middle aged European lady, her reaction to me saying my feet aren't ticklish seemed to be like I was being arrogant and needed taking down a peg or two lol (I don't get it either!). She said something like oh sure, to which I told her to go for it if she thought I was lieing. This surprised her I think, but she took the opportunity and did her best to get a reaction out of me, we had a battle of wills I suppose for a couple of minutes before she gave up when it was obvious age wasn't going to succeed, cue snug smirk from me. She was silent for the rest of the treatment and I avoided her the few times I saw her after that as while proving her wrong was kind of satisfying, ultimately didn't make a fun atmosphere and she wasn't around for more than a few months after, maybe fired as not a people person!

The third was a middle aged Asian lady, she was pretty awesome and fun actually, very friendly and kind, sort of motherly if that description makes sense. Her reaction to my non squirming at the treatment, was an amused skepticism, sort of "oh your just trying to be a tough young lady, but I've seen your kind before " when I said my feet are unticklish. Without being invited to try (unlike the other two) she skirted her nails over my soles, arches etc for a good minute without luck then just laughed and said ok Francesca you really are a tough young lady. I felt super comfortable with her, we usually talked about all kinds of stuff and shared news etc, so I didn't mind this - kind of just her kind old ways lol. She did try to tickle my sides once when we hugged one time after she gave me some good advice, I endured this fine, my sides aren't ticklish either, then when she stopped I gave her sides a few squeezes in "revenge" and she laughed and jumped back saying I "shouldn't be mean to your elders" and we laughed haha.

In case anyone is wondering why this kind of thing doesn't tickle me, I grew up with an older brother who would quite often sit on my butt or thighs and try to tickle my feet, and I wouldn't give him the reaction he wanted and resisted till he gave up (he was pretty persistent). I also grew up with my older sister and her friends holding me down and trying to tickle my feet, knees, belly, ribs, armpits, neck etc (often multiple spots at the sane time!) to try to get "Little Francesca" to laugh, cause trying to tickle torture your little sister is so much fun right?! Lucky for me I always resisted and they didn't get the reaction they wanted so they'd temporarily move onto something else. Would have been bad for me if I gave into them... moral of the story older siblings suck haha. So you can see I got a lot of practice resisting... makes a girl tickle tough and I guess kind of informs my relationship with tickling today, also being small, cute and taunty makes you a target..

I hope you enjoyed reading! Just know for me these situations where either fun or relatively vanilla, I don't consider these sexual, but if you do... please keep it to yourself haha.

You're such a tough little warrior. Have you tickle tortured any boyfriends lately?

I can't help but wonder when you say your feet aren't ticklish, why the pedicurists don't just take you at your word? I don't think it's all that unbelievable.
I guess I'm just wondering what's going through their minds.
Fun stories though!

I can't help but wonder when you say your feet aren't ticklish, why the pedicurists don't just take you at your word? I don't think it's all that unbelievable.
I guess I'm just wondering what's going through their minds.
Fun stories though!

To be fair, a lot of ticklish people will lie about not being ticklish, as a last-gasp effort at self-defense. I've tried it many times.

Hey you…long time no see…how the devil are you? ��
Thank you for sharing these thoughts and stories. It does seem you’re very good at holding things together, especially when tickled on your feet. I’m sure it must be the same when you’re tickled else where right?? ����
Not that you would let me know!!

Take care lovely! ��
Of course it is Red! &#55357;&#56839; You take care as well!

Very nice stories young lady! I would imagine being in an intimate relationship with u would be almost eternal torment for a fella, especially if he were an aspiring "Ler" that is now forced to be an aspiring "Lee" lol

They should have used ice cubes instead of giving up.

Very nice stories young lady! I would imagine being in an intimate relationship with u would be almost eternal torment for a fella, especially if he were an aspiring "Ler" that is now forced to be an aspiring "Lee" lol
Awww thanks. I suppose I do present a certain unique challenge haha, I guess that is why people are always challenging me... All challengers welcome!

In your dreams evil doctor Macphisto!

:D One thing I've noticed is that the girls I've known who weren't ticklish on their soles or under their toes were usually still ticklish on the tops of their feet and toes. Maybe the 3 people you mentioned from your experiences didn't spend enough time in those areas to get a reaction from you. ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back