• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures and Tickling: f/f

:D One thing I've noticed is that the girls I've known who weren't ticklish on their soles or under their toes were usually still ticklish on the tops of their feet and toes. Maybe the 3 people you mentioned from your experiences didn't spend enough time in those areas to get a reaction from you. ;)
Being ticklish on the tops of your feet and toes sounds embarrassing! Lucky not the case for me!

Being ticklish on the tops of your feet and toes sounds embarrassing! Lucky not the case for me!

You are wicked. Let's be honest: all ticklishness is embarrassing. But yes, having someone discover an unusual weak spot and then dwelling on it can be particularly embarrassing.

Great post! I love a pedi! The exfoliation thingy is about the most ticklish thing ever, I can never hold still or keep from laughing out loud. It’s also very ticklish when they file the nails and the file brushes on top of my toes. One time years ago the provider, a middle aged lady from the Caribbean, got a real kick out of me being ticklish right up through my toes, and then briefly tickled the arch of one foot with her fingernails and said “you should only be ticklish here!” That was fun, the only time someone obviously tried tickling me on purpose.

Great post! I love a pedi! The exfoliation thingy is about the most ticklish thing ever, I can never hold still or keep from laughing out loud. It’s also very ticklish when they file the nails and the file brushes on top of my toes. One time years ago the provider, a middle aged lady from the Caribbean, got a real kick out of me being ticklish right up through my toes, and then briefly tickled the arch of one foot with her fingernails and said “you should only be ticklish here!” That was fun, the only time someone obviously tried tickling me on purpose.
Haha that is funny, knew I wouldn't be the only one this had happened too!

A lady enjoying her work

Two friends went to this salon.
One of them is really ticklish.
Jan took the footage which these stills came from.
She couldn't believe how much the lady technician was enjoying our other friend lou rolling around and laughing in the chair .
Apparently every time Lou set off laughing and pulled back from the scrubber, the lady strengthened her grip and mercilessly carried saying, ah ticklish...some people can't help it. Ha haa

Attachments

• IMG_20221214_235538.jpg
    IMG_20221214_235538.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20221215_000052.jpg
    IMG_20221215_000052.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20221214_235952.jpg
    IMG_20221214_235952.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20221215_000015.jpg
    IMG_20221215_000015.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20221215_012727.jpg
    IMG_20221215_012727.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 189
Two friends went to this salon.
One of them is really ticklish.
Jan took the footage which these stills came from.
She couldn't believe how much the lady technician was enjoying our other friend lou rolling around and laughing in the chair .
Apparently every time Lou set off laughing and pulled back from the scrubber, the lady strengthened her grip and mercilessly carried saying, ah ticklish...some people can't help it. Ha haa
Oh haha that sounds mean and a bit of a nightmare! Thank goodness I am tough enough to deal with that kind of thing!

Being cute, small, sassy and a challenger/taunter people have always tried tickling me, my feet especially. You learn to be tough. I'd be in so much trouble if I couldn't tank the tickles... but that is half the fun haha.

So, you are ticklish but just have good willpower. :D
Keep on dreaming Evil Doctor Macphisto! I am unbreakable and unbothered by your tickling powers! I am the Super Heroine in this story, and no matter how much she is tested, the Super Heroine always endures and wins in the end. And then the bad guy, aka you ends up in the stocks!

Moral of the story is that FrannyFooFighter is ticklish, you just have to find out where, and keep tickling there. For a very. Long. Time.

Moral of the story is that FrannyFooFighter is ticklish, you just have to find out where, and keep tickling there. For a very. Long. Time.
Ha! You wish that was true!

I don't see how you got your theory from the above apart from wishful thinking :p

i have a vague memory of you admitting to me that your pits were ticklish, and you had to resist laughing ;)

i have a vague memory of you admitting to me that your pits were ticklish, and you had to resist laughing ;)
Your memory is fuzzy! But I guess dreams are free if that is how you want to remember it :p Your girl is safe from tickles in her pits and all other places!

You protest too much fran, I know exactly what would make you squirm, no doubt about it :) I'll do you a favor tho and not say it in public :redheart:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back