• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmella Soprano interrogation part 2

ljm92

TMF Novice
Walking into the house Meadow noticed how quiet it was, 'mom!' she shouted. 'Mom, are you home?'. How odd, Meadow thought to herself whilst walking to the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen, she could see why her mom hadn't responded to her entering the house. She stared in amazement trying to process what she was seeing, there in front of her was her mom, Carmella Soprano, tied up in one of her dining chairs with the soles of her bare feet on full display. 'Mom what the hell happened?!' Meadow asked in a concerned voice. 'MMMMMMPHH' Carmella uttered through her gag, but it was too late Agent Ciccerone had already captured Meadow using the same technique she had used to subdue Carmella. A short time later meadow awoke tied in the same position as her mom. 'What is this?!, What's going on mom?!' shouted meadow. 'I'm sorry hun' replied Carmella, 'you were never meant to get involved in this' she continued. 'No, you weren't' Ciccerone said, walking around the door into the kitchen, 'but now you're here let's make use of you, shall we?'. 'Mom what's she talking about?' asked Meadow.

'Well meadow, my name is Agent Ciccerone and i work for the FBI, your mom here has some information I desperately need, but shes being very uncooperative' Ciccerone said with a grin sitting back in her chair facing the trapped Carmella, and now Meadow. 'So heres the deal Carmella, Im going to give Meadow here the same treatment as i gave you until you tell me where the money is'. Carmellas eyes grew wide with shock and rage, 'What is she talking about mom? what is she going to do?'. At this point Ciccerone began unlacing Meadows trainers, 'what the hell are you doing?' Meadow asked as her trainer fell to the floor revealing her white sock. 'I'll ask the questions around here' Ciccerone said with an evil grin looking at Meadow. Ciccerone took Meadows other trainer off and began removing her socks, 'look, you've proved your point, just let us go and well forget this ever happened' Carmella snapped. 'Oh, i will, as soon as you tell me where Tony keeps his money' Ciccerone replied. With that Ciccerone began tracing a lone finger up and down the now bare soles of Meadow Soprano, 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY!!! STOP!!! IM TICKLISH!!!' Meadow yelled 'MOM HEHEHEHEHELLPPP MEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHA' Meadow immediately burst into hysterics, her soft milky white soles were no match for Agent Ciccerones newly manicured nails. 'Im sorry Meadow theres nothing i can do, that money is for your college'. 'MOM PLEASE!!!! MAKE HER STHAHAHAHAHAPP PLEASE!!!' Meadow cried. 'You can end this right now Carmella, just tell me where to find the cash and ill be on my way'. 'For the last time, I dont know where it is!' Carmella shouted.

'Looks like ticklish feet run in the family' Ciccerone said. 'WHAHAHAHAT?!!!' a hysterical Meadow replied. 'Oh you think your feet are the only ones that have been tickled today?' Ciccerone asked, 'no, mom here has felt the wrath of these fingers too Meadow, the only difference is, you caved a lot more easily' Ciccerone taunted. 'Ill tell you what, tell me where to tickle your mom and you get a break' Ciccerone continued. Immediately without hesitation Meadow shouted out 'HER FEEEHEHHEEET, ON HER TOES!!!, ITLL DRIVE HEHEHEERRR CRAZY!!'. Carmellas eyes shot wide open, 'no, please, not the toes, ill do anything' Carmella begged. 'Ok, tell me where tony keeps his money' Ciccerone said smugly. 'I can't tell you, just please leave my toes alone' Carmella begged. 'Oh it looks like we have a real weak spot' Ciccerone said with glee, 'kitchy kitchy coooo' Ciccerone taunted while waving a large feather under Carmellas toes'. 'WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! GET OUT OF THERE PLEASE!!!' Carmella bellowed, 'mom just tell her what she wants to know' Meadow told her now hysterical mom. 'I CAHAHAHAHAHANTT!! WELL LOSE EVERYTHING' Carmella said between bouts of intense laugher. 'Well then, you deserve it' said an irate Meadow'. 'Where is most ticklish Carmella?' asked Ciccerone as she made small circles under Carmellas meaty big toe'. 'SCREHEHEHEWW YOOOUUUU HAHAHAHA' Carmella bellowed, it was obvious she was losing control and her will was breaking as tears streamed from her eyes. 'Yeah, tickles doesn't it mom?' Meadow yelled, 'MEHEHEHEADOOOOOW WERE SUPHOHOHOHOHOSED TO BE ON THE SAME TEHEHEHEHEAM!!!' Carmella shouted as Ciccerone ran her feather along the wrinkles on Carmellas large feet. 'Yeah get heheheheheheheherrr' Meadow tried to yell before she was interrupted by Ciccerone running her nails in circles on her heels. 'I think its your turn again young lady' Cicerone said as she eased off Carmellas now exhausted feet and concentrated on the younger feet next to them. 'Oh god no please no more!!!' Meadow begged as Ciccerone moved her feather closer and closer to the captive soles. 'WAHAHAHAHAWWWW OOOOOH PLEASE STOP HEHEHEEHHE ILL DO ANYTHING' Meadow begged. 'Anything you say?' Ciccerone said. 'ANYYTHINGHAHHAHAHAHAHA JUST PLEASE STOP'

'i think it's time we found out how loyal to your mother you are meadow' Ciccerone said as she continued raking her nail up and down Meadows immobile feet. 'Ill stop, if, and only if, you tickle your mom and find out the location of the money.' 'FIIIIIIHAHAHAHANEE IIIILLLLL DOHOHOHOHOHO IT' Meadow screamed. 'Meadow no!!!' Carmella yelled', 'sorry mom, i just cant take any more' meadow said as Ciccerone began to untie her. Meadow slowly got up and positioned herself at her moms feet. 'Just tell her what she wants to know and this will be over soon' Meadow said as she began running her fingers under her mom's toes. 'MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEDOOOOW STOOOOP THAT RIGHT NOW, YOU KNOHOHOHOHOHO I CANT TELL HER!!!'. A smile began to spread across Meadows face, was she actually enjoying this? she asked herself. 'STHOHOHOHOHOPPP SMILING YOUNG LADY!!!' Carmella ordered, noticing the grin on Meadows face. 'What's wrong mom? ticklish?' Meadow joked. 'OHOHOHOHOHOHO YOUUUU BITCH' Carmella screamed. 'FIIIIINEEE HEHEEHHEEHEHEHE IHEHEHE ILL TELL YOU!!!' Carmella giggled. 'Well done, Meadow' Ciccerone said as she leaned in to listen to what Carmella had to say. As Ciccerone leaned closer to Carmella, she didn't notice Meadow who was slowly getting up to her feet 'Tell me' Ciccerone said as she bent down to meet Carmellas eyeline. All of a sudden BAM Agent Ciccerone dropped to the floor unconscious. Meadow stood behind her holding the rolling pin she had used to defeat Ciccerone with. 'Now lets see what she knows Meadow said'

To be continued...

Last edited:
Thank you, have a look at my other series, it’s similar to this

Thank you for the feedback, I will get around to doing a part 3, in the meantime any ideas for the storyline are welcome

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back