• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone checked out the Fairy Maze titles?

TickleYeti

Verified
So I recently discovered a game that seems to be maybe korean (apologies if I offend, I have no grasp of the lettering of oriental languages) seems to be a jrpg style game with a sword wielding girl and her companion fairy. They take on loads of enemies all that have unique artwork for how they tickle the heroine. Anyone else able to translate a bit because the main character looks a bit like a minor which makes me uncomfortable if so.

Anyway, they or someone like them seems to have made a bunch of other github games with various tickling rpg themes. Quite interesting to try and navigate without speaking the language.

Always wanting to apprise my fellow ticklephiles of engaging tickling games! There's some great vr titles too!

Just a heads up, but if you look around, there are a couple translated versions of the game. Or atleast the first game. Maybe more than that. Just type Fairy Maze into the search or look in the game section.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back