• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else excited for the new Pokémon game, out next week?

tickle_prince

Verified
As the title explains….I can’t bloody wait for this one! 18th November can’t get here sooner! So hyped about this one, the game play looks so good! I just hope it delivers, but with everything I have seen so far, it looks pretty darn positive! I myself have pre ordered Scarlet, my girlfriend has is picking up Violet, so we should have both games covered with the pair of us!

I'm late to this, but I got Scarlett for Christmas. I'm super impressed with it. I know people were talking about glitches/bugs, but I didn't run into any. Now I got the game a while after it came out, so some updates were probably made to addressed the glitches/bugs. The game is really fun, and the story is great. I gotta assume that some DLC will be coming out at some point for after you beat the story. Just like with the Sword/Shield games.

So since my post on the 3rd, I finished the game. The game is still fun, but the post-game is kinda dull. The Ace Trainers Tournament gets repetitive pretty quick because there's very little variety with the opposing trainers. And once your Pokemon levels get high enough, the tournament no longer presents a challenge. So I'm hoping DLC comes later. Could really use a Battle Tower-type thing like in the Diamond/Pearl remakes.

Did you bother with any of the DLC bud, I enjoyed playing it myself, but I soon traded it in

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back