• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mothers Love Part 2 (m/f)

lyn74

TMF Poster
It was tuesday when Tee gave her son Barry the tickle contract vowing to submitt as a tickle slave on the weekends for the next five months. After He left for school, She quietly visualized and remembered when she did the same on a daily basis for a young lawyer and his secretary ten years earlier.

" If I am going to do this, I have to do it all the way." She said out loud to herself getting her courage up. She picked up her phone and dialed her salon and scheduled a full body wax for later that day along with a half day long skin treatment consisting of oil baths and swedish massages. This would soften and wake up her skin before the weekend.

Then she looked up and called her old hypnotherapist and set up a daily shedule leading up to Saturday, then weekly for the rest of the five months. Scott, the hypnotherapist was elated and excited to hear from Tee again. He went on and on about how he had never had sessions like hers, before or since and was very happy to do them agian. "Let's see"... Scott said remembering there old sessions. " You want to be more ticklish, you want the anticipation of being tickled to cause an intense tickling sensation, you want the sensations to continue in waves for several minutes after the tickle session ends... let's see... Oh, and you want the desire and ability to keep you arms up and body open and available to be tickled whether or not you are tied down. Did I miss anything.

Tee responded "That's pretty good Mr. Scott you only missed one trigger. The random trigger." I only remembered because it still works after all these years."

"Oh yes, I remember." Mr. Scott chimed In. "Whenever you hear female laughter including your own, you will become sexually aroused and will desire to be mercessly tickled. That's just wonderfull." Any other request?

Tee thought for a second and said "just one more, I want to really have a strong ability to control my body sexually... I mean when I am about to climax, I want to be despeate for release, but able to hold it there for a long time and I want ... how do I say this... the moment of no return to be very clear. Does that make sense.

Mr. Scott laughed. "Matt and Samantha let me watch sessions when I asked to, either in person or on tape after you all started recording them. I know exactly what your talking about."

"Well, I believe that's it then. When can we start?" Scott answered "well Mrs. Tee, you cought me on a slow day, let me look up one of our old sessions and review it. I'll update it and we can start as soon as in a couple of hours, does that work for you?"

Tee said " I have and appointment coming up but how does three o'clock sound. I think I can get my other appointments in before then and still be home before the family gets back." "done then." Mr. Scott said. "See you at three." then he promtly hung up.

Tee's former life was crazy. She was an exotic dancer and on weekdays before her shift she was relentlessly tickled for several hours by a couple of tickle fetishist. this arrangement went on for three years. When it ended Tee was hungry for routine, normalness. Even a boring and peacefull lifestyle.

That is when she met Lenny. A very attractive and kind college professor about as nerdy as they come. He wasn't rich but lived comfortably and wanted a young attractive woman who wanted to be an old fashion housewife and help raise his eight year old son Barry who was clinically shy. Lenny was also a fitness buff who loved running and Tee was a track star in highschool and also loved the sport. The hit it off immediatly and her new life was born.

Repitition and routine were the unspoken core values of the family. They each had there own routine that they almost never wavered from. Breakfast was Tee's time with her son Barry, Evenings the whole family ate together and at seven o'clock Barry would go off to the gym giving Tee and Lenny some alone time. On the weekends Lenny would leave by eight in the morning to go play golf and spent most of the evening at the golf lodge. Sometimes he wouldn't get home until ten O'clock at night and he was almost never home before eight.

Tee had mornings with Barry, nights with Lenny, Supper with both of them and all day alone to clean, cook, go to the gym and shopping. She lived a contented life.

Wednesday and Thursday flew by and Tee and Barry ate breakfast together but couldn't bring themselves to speak a word to each other. it was very awkward. On Friday, Barry handed Tee a small box to Tee and said don't open this until I go please. "OK, have a good day today Barry. See you a supper." "Ok mom" Barry said back and abrubtly gave her a big hug. Tee hugged him back tand said "Barry, I am sorry for making you feel bad about saying I was really not your mom. You are right. and tomorrow... I am not your mom or even your step mom. I'm just Tee. OK?"

"OK." he said and left. Tee then opened the box and clothing was inside. Tee took a big breath and said "lets see what we have here." She went into the bathroom, locked the door and put on the close given to her. You could barely call them clothes. It was a small tube top... a strip of cotton really that revealed cleavage as well as underboob and she was only a B cup.

The bottoms were solid black panties that were micro boy short style. It. covered her cookies but little else. They mostly looked like a belt that highlited the top curvatures to her backside then slid in to a g-string. She looked at herself in the mirror for a long time not believing that in about twenty four hours she would be wearing this and being tickled by her son. She was mortified but also had an intense desire to be tickle tortured again after having listened to tickling videos that pressed her hypnotic triggers daily. She waited for Lenny to leave for work and then found some leggings and a tank top to wear over her new outfit making her look like she normally did going to the gym.

THE DAY ARRIVES

Saturday morning arrived. When Tee woke up both Barry and Lenny were gone. So she got up, showered, made herself up and while brushing her hair she recieved a text. She looked at her phone and it was an address. She copied it, pasted it into maps and off she went.

She arrived at a small gym with the only car the beat up hand me down car that Barry had been driving for the last two years. She went to the double doors and there was a sign on the small window that said come in and lock the door behind you. She did and she was in a room with two desk. One straight ahead and one two the right and two sets of double doors to the left. She looked through the door windows and it was a basketball gym. Empty with the lights out. She walked through and heard faint music.

She walked to about half court before she saw an opening on the right that led into other rooms. she passed a water fountain, a shower/bathroom, she walked through and old weight room with nothing but freeweights in it and on the far side of that room she saw a closed door with light comming out from underneath and louder more distinct music. She took a deep breath again, stripped down to her panties and top and knocked on the door.

The music stopped and she heard "come in." When she opened the door, she audibly gasped. A figure stood in front of her wearing all black with a black face mask covering everything but the eyes which had sun glasses over them. He looked like a video game villan. this was a boxing room but four pieces of funiture were in a row across the room that was made out of modified weight lifting equipment. there were shackals with iron bars on the outermost end on every piece of furniture where the hands and feet should go. it looked like they were on short tracks so that they could be adjusted.

The first piece of furniture was a padded horse for her to kneel on. The second piece of furniture was nothing more than a padded pole for her to keel on the floor with hands shackled above and a small bench behind it. The third piece of furniture was a chair of sorts made out of an incline bench with legs and arms extending out in a Y above and below for the legs and arms and the last piece of furniture was also a weight lifting benck bolted to a frame for her legs and arms to be shackled an a spread eagle position. There was a hitachi magic wand plugged in and laid beside each one.

Tee felt like she was on the precipus of the first big drop of a huge roller coster. Her breath was short so she didn't speak.
The man in black asked. "You have heard of circuit training, haven't you? "Yes" sets with short breaks and fast transitions between machines."

"That's the idea." the man in black said. "four sets of ten minutes with 3 min. in between. that's round one. round two will be fifteen min. sets and round three will be 20 min. sets." Tee just stood there taking it in. Then asked, and the hitachi's.

"The man in black answered. round one ends with an edge, round two with a ruined orgasm, and round three with a full orgasm or two.

" Tee's legs shook at the thought of it. how do those work?" pointing at the shackles. "I was on the robotics team last year. I learned a little. come and see."

Tee walked over to the first aparatus and knelt down on it sliding her feet thru the shackles. they looked like roman arm bands but padded on the inside with a small bar attached on the outer end. The man in black instructed, "thats right feet first, now put your feet over the bar... no over the top, top of your foot on the bar."

"Like this?" Tee asked correctly manuvering her foot to where it should be. "Correct" the man answered. "now pull hard."

Tee yanked her foot forward and the pads inside of the metal band inflated hugging tightly around her ankle. "that's cool" Tee giggled lightening up a bit. "now put your foot on the inside of the bar and flex your foot." Tee obeyed and the bar sprang back putting spring pressure against her foot. she insinctivele wiggled her foot to where the bar was against the bottom of her toes holding her foot in a flexed positition. she could point her toes with effort but the spring pressure would flex her foot right back.

The laughed out loud this time saying "that's really cool." she repeated the sequence with her other foot and then bent down resting on her forarms and slid her hands thru the arm shackles and yanked the bar securing her arms down on the bench.
"somebody could get themselves in a real fix in here." Tee said.

"I practically run this gym" the man said. "I have the keys, this room will stay locked until I leave." All of a sudden, Tee became acutely aware that this man was her son. her emotions were so intense now and so mixed.

"So what do I do now?" Tee asked. "Do you remember how this starts?" the man asked.

Tee thought for a second and then knew what he meant. "shit." Tee exhaled.

she took three deep breaths and then, as her body began to tickle she giggled out.

"TICKLE ME"

Yes, there will be at least a part 3 that covers the tickle session itself. Honestly, that is the hardest part for me to write but I will do my best. There might be a part four. We will see.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back