• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sansa Pleasurers (5F hands only/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Sansa is a recent arrival in Cersei's kink dungeon. Cersei likes nothing more than seeing her newly imported Bravos pleasure women wrestle Sansa, holding her immobile as they tickle her all over, eliciting sweet cries of hysterical laughter and some more moaning type sounds...

Another experimental piece, trying to find a more cartoony style. Not too sure about the cel shading, but it's all good practice, and I hope you folks like it.

Based on a picture by Makura Nodoushi, a great hentai fetish artist.

Getting lots of replies for this year's advent event!

Only a few slots left. I'm worried that I've missed one. Can you please send requests to me via pm, as I'm getting confused responding in various places.

Sersi
Nekra
harley
wanda
She Hulk
MJ
Power Girl
Poison Ivy
Trilla
Valkyrie
Jessica Jones
Mystique
Huntress
Robin
Donna Troy
Wonder Woman (Peng Deilan - earth prime)
Ramona Flowers
Nakia

Supposed to be DC and Marvel only, although Ramona Flowers slipped through. Still, will be a great pic.

Attachments

• Sansa Pleasurers coloured DA.jpg
    Sansa Pleasurers coloured DA.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 414
Thanks. I worked on making the breasts look better. Basically copied Makura's techniques. I think I'll be including erect nips in all future pics.

Makes sense as you often depict your Damsels in Distress as becoming aroused by the tickling so erect nipples make sense. If I may say so, I'm looking forward to Wanda, She Hulk, Power Girl, Huntress, Mystique, Donna, Poison Ivy, and Valkyrie; the more powerful/confident a heroine is, the more I love their tickling scenes. Like when tyklfynd did their Polaris VS Jean set; that's still one of my favourites along with your Black Widow and Agent Carter pieces.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back