• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Session with Ms. Bella Luxx

NHTickler41M

Verified
As many of you know I’ve had several sessions with models beginning last March and while all of them have been wonderful, nothing compares to my session with Bella Luxx today. It’s the best session I’ve had since I’ve started. Bella is beautiful, kind and an all around great woman. She is super ticklish but can take so much. She made my day when she said I knew what I was doing and didn’t need tools my fingers worked fine &#55357;&#56841;. So great to be told by a model that I’m a great tickler!

Sadly I went to the wrong hotel which was completely my fault so our time together was shorter than what was planned but it was phenomenal. She has so many ticklish spots it’s amazing. I could have tickled her all day but this teacher couldn’t afford that &#55357;&#56834;. She even loved my New England accent &#55357;&#56834; If you are thinking about trying a model from Session Girls please book Bella Luxx you will not be disappointed I assure you!

Last edited:
Amazing Session with Bella in the Cali Desert

As many of you know I’ve had several sessions with models beginning last March and while all of them have been wonderful, nothing compares to my session with Bella Luxx today. It’s the best session I’ve had since I’ve started. Bella is beautiful, kind and an all around great woman. She is super ticklish but can take so much. She made my day when she said I knew what I was doing and didn’t need tools my fingers worked fine ��. So great to be told by a model that I’m a great tickler!

Sadly I went to the wrong hotel which was completely my fault so our time together was shorter than what was planned but it was phenomenal. She has so many ticklish spots it’s amazing. I could have tickled her all day but this teacher couldn’t afford that ��. She even loved my New England accent �� If you are thinking about trying a model from Session Girls please book Bella Luxx you will not be disappointed I assure you!

I agree 100%. I sessioned with her in Oct in Cali. She answered the door in cute shorts and tank top with her sexy feet bare. She was amazing. More beautiful and friendly in person. Great vibe. We had an incredibly fun hour in a switch session. She is off the charts ticklish but refuses to safeword. And she is equally as devious getting “Red” from me several times through peals of laughter.

She is super sexy in body and spirit. If you are into tickling you will not be disappointed. Easy arrangement 100% professional. Run don’t walk !!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back