Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

2/3/2023

If you see any span just report it with the ! in a. triangle symbol near it, and we will come and clean it up.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Sandals for sale

Hey All,

I know someone (Female, Age 31, Shoe Size 7-8) who is selling some of her sandals,

She was wondering where you would put them up for sale?
    Or more like the best place atleast?
    Last edited by tickler92; 11-13-2022 at 04:10 AM.

Would here be a good place if I posted some pictures for her?

Trashed sandals for sale? I assume there are people that will buy items of clothing worn by a model or a fetish model and maybe if the perspective buyer has a foot fetish socks or even sandals. I'm not sure about the trashed sandals of some person on the forums unknown friend's trashed sandals. I guess I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Trashed sandals for sale? I assume there are people that will buy items of clothing worn by a model or a fetish model and maybe if the perspective buyer has a foot fetish socks or even sandals. I'm not sure about the trashed sandals of some person on the forums unknown friend's trashed sandals. I guess I don't get it.
    I wanted to say it, thanks for doing it. I feel like women think all men into feet will buy this crap.
    Please forgive any and all typos i dont catch. I have big hands and they dont play well with a touchscreen keyboard.

By trashed I just meant worn, I was just simply asking if there is a place to sell those things like the models do