• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite way to be tied up?

Tillipoft

I am a fan of standing with my arms above my head but also don’t mind spread eagle. What about y’all?

I like it more restrictive like wrists and feet locked in a heavy set of stocks, buried in sand or maybe trapped in a fold up bed.

Ankles bound to the foot board hanging off the edge of the bed and arms tied tightly above their head so they can't move at all! With their feet out in space, I can have my way with them. And with their arms tied tightly above their head, their whole upper body is defenseless! :p Then the teasing starts!

I very much agree with the OP. Spread eagle on the bed or standing up with my arms over my head. Since my underarms are my most ticklish spot, both positions leave me quite vulnerable and utterly defenseless

I always thought the typical spread eagle X was the best method. But now I’m more of a fan of the Y. Easier to straddle the waist to put more weight on your lee so they can’t struggle as much. Also easier to tickle the feet while they’re together, add a toe tie and it makes for really fun feet tickles!

Inverted "Y" meaning arms tied straight overhead to the headboard and legs spread, tied to corners of the foot of the bed.

I'm simple - Y spread in a pair of stocks!
I loooove the look of over-the-door cuffs but for whatever reason in that position, it decreases my ticklishness. Science side of tickling please explain.

I personally prefer to be spread eagle, in a Y or inverted Y - as long as my arms are up so my upper body is as vulnerable and wide open for torture as possible!

I like to be in one of:

Spread eagle
Standing with arms tied above head (I have super ticklish sides and armpits)

For something a bit kinkier:
On my knees with my head on the ground. Feet spread and wrists tied to my ankles, so that my ass is up in the air and exposed, and my cock and balls are hanging vulnerably between my legs. This lets the ler at my ticklish balls, taint and hole, and also let’s them spank me or wank me ;)

I’m a big guy with long arms…my preference is to use my body to immobilize my lee. I love the feel of her struggles against my flexed muscles.

I prefer to tie my lees in upside down Y, face up
I try to be respectful, so I prefer to be tied in upside down Y, face down. This way my man sticking up won't offend throw anyone off. Unless they like that...

I love being stretched across the bed hands overhead and feet together, I feel most helpless! I love tying my wife spread eagle and having access to everything!

On my back, arms straight up, legs open so I can't role over, no slack.

Spankings are another matter.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned frog ties. They are tons of fun! :)

Wrists and ankles tied together, possibly stretched on a couch, or sitting upright, arms bound at sides. Spread eagle im not too crazy about, stocks I haven't yet tried.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back