• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Polish Tickling store has been blocked on clips4sale

Szerli1987

TMF Expert
Hi :)

Unfortunately, my account after more than 5 years on clips4sale was blocked or banned because I didn't send the models' ID cards to the administration. As Poland (Europe's Bangladesh) belongs to the EU, it is subject to the GDPR and few models will agree to the disclosure of their personal data, which is why my account was suspended or deleted. I have written to the administration many times but my questions and answers have been left unanswered which highlights the kind of people working there. Soon I'm going to have my own online shop dedicated to foot fetish and tickling where you will be able to buy clips of beauties directly, which I will inform you about.
Currently, my clips can be purchased in two ways:
1.https://genuinetickling.com/vendor/polishtickling/
2. Buying clips directly from me by paying via paypal. Soon there will be new clips with new models. There are good discounts for those who want to buy several clips at once. Just contact me in a private message or via email:
[email protected]
Information about new models and clips will appear on my instagram (polishfeettickling_) unless they ban my account again:

Regards
Producer of Polish Tickling

as a french; fuck this corrupt EU and their corrupt laws. good luck to you

Thanks. I will post clips on genuinetickling for a while or sell them directly from myself until I have my own tickle page like most creators
P.S EU is the Fourth Reich and the USSR
Regards

Thanks. I will post clips on genuinetickling for a while or sell them directly from myself until I have my own tickle page like most creators
P.S EU is the Fourth Reich and the USSR
Regards

Hi,
what exactly did they ask you ?
they ask everyone to upload ID's for newer videos.
did they ask you to upload ID's for old videos ?

That really sucks. And your shop is not the first one I follow that was closed due to the new rules.
Glad to see that you keep on producing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back