• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you like laughter, even without tickling…?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
In my office 2 guys (who are buddies) make me laugh and laugh.

I can’t really tell if they’re one of us but I almost always lose it with my laughing (others hear it in the hallway and come over to see “what’s going on “)

Just curious if you like hearing a good laugh just for fun…?

Yup. Seems like the best kind of preview you can get, especially if it's an honest, deep, full-hearted laugh.

Yup. Seems like the best kind of preview you can get, especially if it's an honest, deep, full-hearted laugh.

Do you think non ticklers like a good laugh

I can’t tell if I’m embarrassing myself at work or if they don’t mind hearing me laugh

I do :) But can't help it, if I hear people laughing - the thought of tickling is always in my head.

I love female laughter. My wife tells her girlfriends that I love laughter and then proceeds to usually poke and tickle them.

Yes. My girlfriend Co worker is always laughing on the phone next to me. I got jealous a few times because this one bloke kept making her laugh so hard. To the point she fell back in her chair hysterically.

I am surprised they haven't tried tickling you yet. ; )

Omg I wish…

But it’s a corporate office so no…

Do you think they make me laugh on purpose?

Horribly, I find almost everything a riot but I’m unsure if I’m obnoxious or embarrassing myself

Forever the odd duck: I despise laughter, tickling or otherwise. I don't have many sensory aversions (the sound of nail files, the feel of that "linen" covering on some cheap photo books) but the sound of laughter, especially ongoing and/or children, is something I will avoid at all costs.

Yes, I see the irony here...

Omg I wish…

But it’s a corporate office so no…

Do you think they make me laugh on purpose?

Horribly, I find almost everything a riot but I’m unsure if I’m obnoxious or embarrassing myself

I would say they do make you laugh on purpose. Do you remember the first time it happened? Did your reaction egg them on?

I work in a call centre and my girlfriend talks to to this person for help on the system. She usually giggles a lot when talking, but I noticed that this helper was making her laugh a lot and it got to the point where her laughter was getting stronger and stronger. I don't even know what he says that is so funny... but every time they finished their conversation she would burst out laughing, falling back in her chair. It drove me nuts!

But my point is he was blatantly doing it deliberately because it became a common occurance. Not to mention when he came in the office his body language was that of I like you..

Last edited:
I do. Mostly because I love to compare and hear the difference between her more controlled laughter, and the tickle laugh.

Yes Yes Yes.

I remember once I was travelling on a train into London, and out of sight but not earshot a group of male and female workers were deliberately saying things to make this one girl co-worker have hysterics. At the last stop/ destination I had to wait till everyone else had got off the train before I was in enough of a composed state to get off the train myself.

I love female laughter. My wife tells her girlfriends that I love laughter and then proceeds to usually poke and tickle them.

OMG that's hot.

And @OP yes! Laughter is usually welcome. Female laughter especially so. And often hot. ;) Just be yourself. As long as it suits your work environment, have as much fun as possible!

Yes Yes Yes.

I remember once I was travelling on a train into London, and out of sight but not earshot a group of male and female workers were deliberately saying things to make this one girl co-worker have hysterics. At the last stop/ destination I had to wait till everyone else had got off the train before I was in enough of a composed state to get off the train myself.

Great story thanks for sharing!

i love hearing cute guys laugh regardless of if they’re getting tickled lol. especially if they’re laughing really hard. <3

I remember being out with a few couples at dinner/drinks and the girls started laughing about something hysterically. One girl (who has been at the top of my “must tickle” list for awhile now), went full-on silent laughter. Couldn’t catch her breath, crying with laughter.

It wasn’t hard to visualize her being pinned down and tickle tortured with that laugh. Not difficult at all.

And this is exactly why I got jealous of this person making my girlfriend fall back in her chair laughing so hard, silently too at times.
Because it was like she was being tickled and she is very ticklish too.

I remember being out with a few couples at dinner/drinks and the girls started laughing about something hysterically. One girl (who has been at the top of my “must tickle” list for awhile now), went full-on silent laughter. Couldn’t catch her breath, crying with laughter.

It wasn’t hard to visualize her being pinned down and tickle tortured with that laugh. Not difficult at all.

Do you have a true story to share…?

Do you think non ticklers like a good laugh

I can’t tell if I’m embarrassing myself at work or if they don’t mind hearing me laugh

As long as you don't sound like Maria Menounos, Fran Drescher or Janice from Friends when you laugh, you'll be fine. :)

I don't personally mind that type of laughter in the slightest, but I know many people who find it annoying.

Forever the odd duck: I despise laughter, tickling or otherwise. I don't have many sensory aversions (the sound of nail files, the feel of that "linen" covering on some cheap photo books) but the sound of laughter, especially ongoing and/or children, is something I will avoid at all costs.

Yes, I see the irony here...

Ummm....huh??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back