• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If You Had to Give a Piece of Advice…

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hey all,

It’s me again, your favorite ticklish butterfly. I’ve come to ask a question to of the most welcoming and friendliest communities around. As some of you know, I’m tying the knot with my fiancé next August and that got me thinking…

What is some advice that you’d give to an engaged or newly married couple?
Any tips or tricks you would recommend?
Do you have any well learned knowledge that you’d pass on?
Any tips for on the big day of?

If so, please respond below. I’d be very interested to read the responses from other folks who are also to some degree, kinky. There’s not too many places I can ask such a question in a non-vanilla space. Feel free to share anything you’re comfortable with, be it funny, serious, vanilla, or bedroom related.

I’m looking forward to reading responses with my fiancé and maybe learning something new!

Thanks all! You’re the best!

I don't have any wedding advice because my wedding was a COVID wedding with just us and the officiant. From the outside, remember this is YOUR day. Don't stress if there are wrinkles, it will work out.

As far as married life, know there may be little things that are cute now, but may turn out to be annoying AF once you have to live with day in and day out, but any strong marriage will withstand those!

If you play outside of the relationship, communication, communication, communication! Have fun exploring new things together!

Don't be shy about discussing money. It's not frilly or romantic in any way but it's very important. If one of you has a ton of debt or spends money on unimportant things, be honest about it and come up with a strategy to deal with it.

Never stop dating. Go to dinner at least once a month, explore new places, try new things, surprise each other. Eventually the newness and excitement of will wear off a tad, but that doesn't mean your love will wain.

If you ever get mail or a phone call promising stuff/money for free then rest assured it is A SCAM!

Communicate! Clearly!!!!!!!!! Lack of communication is the number one downfall. Dont make anyone ever assume, and dont assume about them. Weekly check in, "are your tanks full?" Meaning, are you and or your partner's verbal, physical, and emotional needs being met?
Dont let anything simmer, and also tey ypur best to put ypurself in the others shoes if a disagreement arises.

When you discuss stressful things, do it someplace public - a coffee shop, a restaurant, doesn't matter as long as it's not where you live and love. And talk until you feel like you both have said what needs to be said about how to deal with those stressful things.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back