• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips: Apparently there's a new M clip coming...

quinn65

Verified
I love it when M gets bored.

We just had an interesting chat. Her work has slowed down a bit, so she's been "watching some videos" and "decided she wants to try a mummy wrap."

She said the idea scares her to death, which is why she wanted to commit right now to doing it. She also said she doesn't want a safeword once the tickling starts, if it breaks her (it will).

So, what are friends for? Now it's just a matter of timing and planning, and giving M time to think and worry about her next big challenge.

Hoping to have it done before Christmas.

-Q.

This is very interesting indeed! Can’t wait to see it.

On another note, did M ever end up torturing your wife??

M is the best! I love to see a strong sexy woman turned in to a giggling mess. I will purchase all of her videos. Also, Diane is another great one.

Is this the blonde that did the video in your leg/foot box stocks? If so, you could probably sell tickets.

Is this the blonde that did the video in your leg/foot box stocks? If so, you could probably sell tickets.

M's first two videos...title pages

title_full_new_fin2.png M2_title.png

There are previews at the C4S link

I look forward to seeing this! Will it be full shoulders to ankles mummification wrap? Toe tied?

Ha, surprise female tickler after she has been tied up! I know, cant do that unless discussed prior or its shitty.

Awesome news!! Would M ever be open to tickle worship?

Glad to ask but I doubt it. I'm surprised she agrees to be tickled at all...she was always more of a straight up bondage fan.

Any update on this?

M broke her toe :(

Also work has been crazy, so it might have gotten pushed out regardless. Hoping to catch up with her in Jan-Feb.

p.s. She broke it doing a home project, not during a shoot!

Also work has been crazy, so it might have gotten pushed out regardless. Hoping to catch up with her in Jan-Feb.

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Happy new year! How is M doing? Hope she is recovering well after the broken toe!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back